We can't find the page you are looking for
Your tried to reach a page that we can't locate on Global FlyFisher.
You may want to try to:
- click on one of these links:
- Distant Waters (http://globalflyfisher.com/reviews/books/atkinson1.html)
You\'ll be enchanted and tempted by R.Valentine Atkinson\'s book with pictures of fly fishing destinations all over the world and thrilled and entertained by the accompanying texts written by the greatest contemporary writers. Read the full review here.
- Striper anthology (http://globalflyfisher.com/reviews/books/waldman1.html)
My knowledge of the American striper heritage is not very profound, but I trust that the representatives of the literature that Waldman has chosen for his book Stripers, An Angler\'s Anthology are adequate. Read the full review here.
- 500 tying tips (http://globalflyfisher.com/reviews/books/stewart1.html)
This book is a collection of hundreds of small tying tips gathered during Dick Stewart's career as an editor of American Angler and Fly Fish America. Read the review here.
- Euro flyfishing (http://globalflyfisher.com/reviews/books/morgan1.html)
A project such as this excellent book is often referred to as a soup stone project. This refers to the fact that it's built from scratch by contributions from many people.
- Tying Foam Flies (http://globalflyfisher.com/reviews/books/morris1.html)
What stirred my interest in this book was Charles Garwood's article on foam flies for panfish. In this he mentions Skip Morris as his inspiration.
During a recent visit in Seattle I stumbled over the book, and as it's absolutely reasonable priced and looked very interesting, I immediately bought it.
- use our search page to find what you are looking for
- select a destination from the menu at the top of this page
- try navigating through the site map
- reenter the web-address (URL) if you entered it manually. You might have a typing error...
- go to the main page and enjoy the Global FlyFisher from there
- send us a comment about this incident
We're having problems with way too many of these errors commonly known as 404-errors
, and if you can spare a minute and want to help us get rid of them, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
telling us which page you came from and which page you were trying to reach.
Your help is highly appreciated.
The Global FlyFisher staff