The Global FlyFisher - The Largest and Best Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying
First published February 3rd 2001 - More than 14 years ago
Book and DVD/video review policy
Our PhilosophyOne of the most popular venues of our site is the Reviews section. A good mixture of product and literature reviews are a heathly addition to a global site such as ours. Without them, we would be just another run-of-the-mill flyfishing site. We are honest, frank and to the point when reviewing books, videos and other products for our site. We combine many years of fly-fishing experience from the four corners of the globe into each thought-provoking review. We aren't scientific, we are realistic. A review of your product will undoubtetly reach tens of thousands of international visitors in only a matter of weeks. Most importantly of all, the review costs you nothing!
Our Review PolicyWe would be more than happy to review your flyfishing product. Each review consists of a full content summary and a no-nonsense narrative of our review staff's thoughts and opinions. We strive to remain fair and honest. The opinons reflected in our reviews are definitely ours and remain consistent from review to review. (sample a few reviews) Not everyone gets a rave review, but we always look for the best in everything. Putting pride aside is a must when submitting items for review.
Book and video reviewsWe do thorough and unbiased reviews of books, DVDs, streaming videos and other publications. Click here for information regarding how to mail products for review.
- A no-nonsense composite review by a world-renowned staff experienced fly-fishers
- Exposure to a concentrated world-wide marketof fly-fishers and fly-tyers
- Free advertising!
- The internet is used to to more pre-shopping research than ever before. you win by getting your product to the marketplace first via GFF.
- Exposure to the latest, most innovative thoughts, ideas and publications on the market
- A no-nonsense, objective review by a world-renowned staff experienced fly-fishers
- The opportunity to promote the latest, most innovative publications in the marketplace
- Most importantly, your review increases our site visitorship (increased traffic); in effect helping you get more readers look at your review!
Submission PolicyPlease observe these few guidlelines when submitting books or publications for review:
- Take extra caution in packaging your material prior to sending. Remember, we scan the actual publication to obtain a presentable graphic for use on our website. Damaged publications make for poor graphics.
- Submit exactly what is marketed to the public. Nothing more, nothing less.
- If your Preface or Introduction section does not address the target market or the intended use, please include a small write-up indicating so. This helps us in reviewing the publications intended purpose.
- Contact Martin to obtain the nearest mailing address.
|More great articles on The Global FlyFisher|
|A couple of random articles|