How to get your products reviewed on GFF
One of the most popular venues of our site is the Reviews section. A good mixture of product and literature reviews are a heathly addition to a global site such as ours. Without them, we would be just another run-of-the-mill flyfishing site. We are honest, frank and to the point when reviewing books and publications for our site. We combine over 25 years of flyfishing experience from the four corners of the globe into each thought-provoking review. We aren't scientific, we are realistic. Your product review will undoubtetly reach tens of thousands of international visitors in only a matter of weeks. Most importantly of all, the review costs you nothing!
Our Review Policy
We would be more than happy to review your flyfishing product. Each review consists of a full content summary and a no-nonsense narrative of our review staff's thoughts and opinions. We strive to remain fair and honest. The opinons reflected in our reviews are definitely ours and remain consistent from review to review. (sample a few reviews) Not everyone gets a rave review, but we always look for the best in everything. Putting pride aside is a must when submitting items for review.
We do not accept any advertising at any time..
We use a simple 6-point scale and indicate visually our composite rating. For further information on how we rate products, books and publications, click here.
Read more about the benefits of having your product reviewed on GFF
Please observe these few guidlelines when submitting books or publications for review:
- Take extra caution in packaging your material prior to sending. Remember, we digitize the actual product to obtain a presentable graphic for use on our website. Damaged products make for poor graphics.
- Submit an ample qauntity for use in field testing. We aren't asking for anything extra for ourselves, just the chance to adequately review your product. For example: if sending a rod, certainly one is sufficent, but if sending a leader, a few would be more realistic.
- Submit exactly what is marketed to the public. Nothing more, nothing less.
- Be sure to include instructions or an owner's manual if applicable. We take nothing for granted when testing new products.
- Include all necessary information on prices, availability, dealers and other relevant subjects.
- Click here to obtain the nearest mailing address