• Reply to: Baby Buggers   11 years 10 months ago

!!!Excellent!!!

• Reply to: Fishing in the sunup   11 years 10 months ago

Yes, good one Martin. How many times did you say to yourself, "I should just wait a little bit longer for that sun to show"

• Reply to: Boot Blues   11 years 10 months ago

You haven't tried L. L. Bean aquastealth studded?

• Reply to: Boot Blues   11 years 10 months ago

I am a Yank who lives and fly-fishes the western U.S almost for thirty years now. The rivers and streams are rough, tough, and brawling. Sometimes I even have to use chains, and always I use a wading staff and do not take chances while wading. My wading boot? Weinbrenner's original Borger Boot - made by a commercial work boot manufacturer. They are heavy, felt soled with studs and a protected box toe! Not made for dainty spring creeks. But, they last for years without any bruised ankles!

• Reply to: Paul Barkers 15lb Mackera...   11 years 10 months ago

Paul & I chased several schools of these fish from a 12' punt for weeks to perfect the technique. We caught many fish up to 17lb on tippets down to 6lb. Paul took the cover photo with a borrowed a 2 1/4" square camera. This took an hour to set up. In the meantime the tide had gone out and I had to simulate wavelets with buckets of water.

• Reply to: Fins   11 years 10 months ago

Percas,

Thanks! Very kind of you!

• Reply to: Fins   11 years 10 months ago

Martin, Kasper & Henning you are very good photographers, when I look at your photos...good light..:-)

• Reply to: Tails   11 years 10 months ago

Carlos,

I have now created a REAL wallpaper from the Rosy sheen picture. And our first that comes in 1200*1600 pixels too. Find it in the wallpaper section.

• Reply to: Paul Barkers 15lb Mackera...   11 years 10 months ago

That's nostalgia for you! A really nice picture, actually. I gather that you didn't take it yourself, Dave?

• Reply to: Scales of chub   11 years 10 months ago

The texture and composition is fantastic! Each scale looks like an individual moth. great work

• Reply to: Tails   11 years 10 months ago

Our hosts at GFF have some kind of "fetish" with fish tails!!
    Serously, they are the first people who discover the beauty of fish tails. One of those photographs, the above called Rosy sheen, have been my wallpaper since it appears for the first time at GFF.
    Great photos!

• Reply to: Jungle Cock Repair   11 years 10 months ago

Very informative, enjoyable reading, know lots more than before.