Find it all
Results 1-10, 381 total, on "light box" (0.42 seconds)
1. 404 Error - Page not found - Global FlyFisher
...y http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node/39 What happens at night when lights go out in the fly tying ro... ...gles and line is shooting through the guides at light speed, does it get any better? - flynation http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node/176 A trai... ... very convincingly looking material: Clear Cure Goo. You cure it with a UV light and it does look very easy. - Bonefish - a fishing odyssey http://glo... ...rs paradise. The long summer days casts interesting light over this volcanic island with its many waterfalls, sandfields, mountains and glaciers. Many...
2. Better fishing pictures: Flies - We feature a ton a fly pictures on this site and emphasize good quality in these pictures. This is an article about you can get the best shots of your flies. - Global FlyFisher
...ompacts SLR's Tripods and support Flash and lamps Diffusers and reflectors Light box or light tent Setups... ...e-up photography out of the box than any SLR. The large SLR-camera may have superior image quality and better controls, but it requires special lenses... ... down as mentioned above. Controlling white balance enables you to control light and get consistent shots. I will cover this later in the article . Ch... ...ject and keeping it steady while you expose. Flash and lamps You will need light. Depending on your mood, needs and level of ambitions, you can do wit...
3. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...ls and is a great upgrade from those quickly tied flies. It makes your fly box look great and keeps you away from the TV. Ninja Toe Biter Published: 2... ... years ago No sea trout box should be without a small Gammerus imitation, and the Copper Bully is one of the most efficient and easily tied ones. Cons... ...hite and gray fly, well suited for bright light and clear water. It uses a mallard hackle to create a nice, closed shape. The Overtaker Published: 200... ...go A nice thing about this Bibio is that it's versatile. Play with it, use lighter of heavier hooks, fish it with or without flo...
4. Fly Line Blues - I don't care much what line I fish as long as it works. - Global FlyFisher
...o those lines. The paradox of my boxes Most people would probably consider my system of storing fly lines a paradox, and thinking of it right now, I h... ...color, taper, feel and some sixth fly fisher sense of fly lines. The other box is wha... ...t makes the paradox: it's all the boxes that these fly lines came in... 80% of them empty! So in other words: I have a mayhem of mixed fly lines in on... ...ll spools they come on, so I'm probably going to keep my system. The empty boxes are kind of a mnemonic support system, which helps me remember what I...
5. LED DIY Light System - Inspired by cheap office supply flashlights. An easy to make DIY fly photography light source - Global FlyFisher
... LED DIY Light System - Inspired by cheap office supply flashlights. An easy to make DIY fly photography light source - Global FlyFisher The Global Fl... ...y | Comment 5 LED DIY Light System Published Mar 5th 2014 Inspired by cheap office supply flashlights. An easy to make DIY fly photography light sourc... ...ck tapes or rotary phones these days , I have had a constant struggle with light. I'm sure this is true of anyone w... ...ho has photographed flies - or anything for that matter - the light never seems quite right. I have used one, two and three desk lamps in various comb...
6. RS2 - An RS2 is a must have in any anglers fly box. This mayfly emerger pattern is one of the most versatile and effective flies to fish. I am going be tying the RS2 on an Allen Fly Fishing D103S hook between the sizes of 16 through 20. This particular dry fly hook has a straight eye, 1X--long shank and thin wire. This hook is new to the Allen Fly Fishing hook line up and will soon be one of my favorites, show check them out by visiting www.allenflyfishing.com This fly can be tied in many different colors to match the hatch in your local area. Try using PMD, Brown/Olive, Black Superfine Dubbing. I generally will use the light dun microfibetts and bright white antron on all color variations. The most effective way to fish this pattern is to fish it in the surface film or slightly below it. At the end of the dead drift raise your rod tip slightly, the fly will move towards the surface imitating an emerging may fly. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... RS2 - An RS2 is a must have in any anglers fly box. This mayfly emerger pattern is one of the most versatile and effective flies to fish. I am going ... ...e Dubbing. I generally will use the light dun microfibetts and bright white antron on all color variations. The most effective way to fish this patter... ... A-Z Originators Search About RS2 An RS2 is a must have in any anglers fly box. This mayfly emerger pattern is one of the most versatile and effective... ... using PMD, Brown/Olive, Black Superfine Dubbing. I generally will use the light dun microfibetts and bright white antron on all color variations. The...
7. Barrel Full of Bucktails - Classics and favorites - Global FlyFisher
...modern fly box. John Betts wrote in Fly Tyer magazine of some early bucktails from that time period fished in the Mohawk River near Rome in central Ne... ...fool fish, they were using some sort of hair. How is it, then, that my fly boxes were barren of bucktail... ...might call them woolly buggers , and enough other things to fill up half a box with streamers , but not a single bucktail? For real? It was the origin... ...d me in, and I admit I haven't looked back since. As I look at my streamer box now, f...
8. Super simple fly photos - This is the ?ber simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even with your phone! - Global FlyFisher
... Super simple fly photos - This is the über simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for step-by-steps - even wit... ...ent Super simple fly photos Published Feb 1st 2013 This is the über simple lightweight guide to taking pictures of your flies - finished flies or for ... ... but neutral colors like white, gray or dull brown/tan you know: cardboard box color... ...ed is the easiest to work with. Use a cardboard box or a lid or simply buy a large sheet of cardboard like A3 or about 1 foot by 1½. I use a cheap cut...
9. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - Global FlyFisher
...st and easy to tie and durable too. It should be a fly worth having in you box. An experiment What else would you expect to find in a lab...? This fly... .... Most of them end up as garbage and never even find their way into my fly boxes, but this one had something. Just a little something. Baby Buggers Wo... ... here. Bullet Head Magnus The Magnus is a pattern always present in my fly box... ... of rabbit and choosing natural colors a lighter dressing is achieved. Good for spring fishing and fishing in current like over reefs. Bunny Split Two...
10. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - Global FlyFisher
...ften lightly dressed Dee and Spey flies with their long and swung back hackles and low riding wings are just soooo fishy! . That's why he finds John S... ...ader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - this is The Darth Vader Nymph. Get out your light sabres and put your ol... ...ver some well known salt water patterns and made them into a fly, which is light, large, easy to tie and still acceptable to cast o... ...surface. It is excellent for summer pike fishing in shallow waters. My Fly Box This is my fly box. The very box that I carry...