Find it all
Results 1-10, 3485 total, on "materials" (0.20 seconds)
1. 404 Error - Page not found - Global FlyFisher
...dy Long Legs Detached Body http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node/4645 Materials Used; Ho... ...umn Dun Wet Fly http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node/2173 Materials Used; Hook: Kamasan B170 size12, Thread: Uni-Black 8/0, Tail: Natural Black ... ...tp://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?q=node/6045 Materials Used; Hook, Kamasan B110 size 12 Thread, Black Uni-8/0 Black Rib, Fine or Small Silver Wire Bo... ...heck out www.OregonFlyFishingBlog.com and to buy materials, visit www.CaddisFlyShop.com. - Western Lakes Feb 2014 http://globalflyfisher.com/ video /?...
2. The Hyper-Compleat Guide to Getting Started in Flytying - Global FlyFisher
... and materials mentioned can be found at most any finer shop that specializes in flytying tools and materials. The best way to obtain a list of shops ... ...article isn't for the faint of heart. I'm an advocate of quality tools and materials and the guidelines below fo... ... tying. It doesn't make sense to purchase hundreds of dollars of tools and materials just to... ...eed more. Take it from one who has spent literally thousands of dollars on materials, tools, fu...
3. Buying Dry Fly Materials - Fly fishing with dry flies is one of my favorite aspects of fly fishing, yet selecting the materials to tie those patterns is extremely complicated. This video is intended to help the beginner to intermediate fly tyer select quality materials to build or enhance a fly tying collection. The materials discussed in this video are ones that I find essential to tying dry flies, hence their recommendation to others. The recommended materials (optional ones listed with an asterisk): Hackle: Necks of grizzly, cream/ginger, and dun (preference given to barred colors) CDC: Natural color Coastal Deer Hair - Natural color *Snowshoe Rabbit Feet - Dun color *Coastal Deer Hair - Dyed black Antron/Zelon Fibers - Dun and Hi-visibility (pink) colors *Wood Duck Flank Feathers *Calf Body Hair Peacock Herl Dubbing: Tan, pale yellow, Adams gray, olive, and rusty colors *Dubbing Pack of multiple colors *Turkey Quills *Microfibetts - Light dun, dark dun, Light Cahill, and orange colors *Coq de Leon 6/0 thread - Light Cahill, tan, and Adams gray colors Daiichi 1110 Hooks - 50 of sizes 12, 14, & 16 and 25 of sizes 10, 18, & 20 Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial, and I encourage you to view my additional videos at the following website: http://www.troutandfeather.com Feel free to leave any questions/comments on this YouTube page, or you can email me: email@example.com - - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Buying Dry Fly Materials - Fly fishing with dry flies is one of my favorite aspects of fly fishing, yet selecting the materials to tie those patterns... ...tended to help the beginner to intermediate fly tyer select quality materials to build or enhance a fly tying collection. The materials discussed in t... ...dry flies, hence their recommendation to others. The recommended materials optional ones listed with an asterisk : Hackle: Necks of grizzly, cream/gin... ...ghest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Buying Dry Fly Materials Fly fishing with dry flies is one of my favorite aspects of ...
4. Don't tie flies - Just kidding! This is in reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. - Global FlyFisher
... on Facebook Store Contact Keywords Keywords Beginners Fly Tying Fly Tying Materials... ... Hackle Hair Home Made Materials Tie Better Touch More about: Beginners | Fly Tying | Fly Tying Materials | Hackle | Hair | Home Made Materials | Tie ... ...ht not want to embark on the journey: spending time and money on tools and materials, learning to tie well enough to satisfy yourself and not least sp... ...are nothing compared to the money you will spend on tools, hooks and materials if you get smitten by the tying virus. Making money from fly tying migh...
5. Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - Global FlyFisher
... Steaming your materials - Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a little vaporized water can do. - ... ... Contact Keywords Keywords Cleaning materials Deer hair Fly tying materials Fur Hackle Tie Better Touch More about: Cleaning materials | Deer hair | F... ...Comment Steaming your materials Published Sep 25th 2012 Steaming materials has a fantastic effect! Feathers, fur, hair. You will be amazed what a litt... ...er full control Martin Joergensen Following up on my article about washing materials , I'll cover another technique that can do wonders to your fly ty...
6. New tube materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials market. We try to catch up. - Global FlyFisher
... New tube materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materi... ...tribute Staff Store GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Tube Flies Tie Better Touch More about: Fly Tying Materials | Tub... ...e Flies | Tie Better | Comment New tube materials Published Nov 28th 2012 It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, ... ... By Martin Joergensen I have tried to keep up with the development in tube materials by editing, deleting and adding bits and pieces to the large Tube...
7. So you wanna tie a BIG fly? - This is not about a pattern called The Big Fly, but some general advice on tying big flies. - Global FlyFisher
...FF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Eyes Fly Tying Materials Pike Tie Better Touch More about: Eyes | Fly Tying Materials | Pi... ...ht be obtained by a simple silhouette or outline or by selecting and tying materials that spread out and fill out a lot... ... + + + + + + + + Hooks and shanks Martin Joergensen Natural vs. synthetic materials One major problem when fi... ...sing the right materials can change that. Most natural materials tend to soak up more water than synthetics. Shaking the water off some types of feath...
8. What to look for when byuing... - This article series will give some tips on buying tying materials, and go through different groups of common materials like hackle, bucktail and hair. - Global FlyFisher
...r when byuing... - This article series will give some tips on buying tying materials, and go through different groups of common materials like hackle,... ...ore GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Beginners Tie Better Touch More about... ...: Fly Tying Materials | Beginners | Tie Better | Comment What to look for when byuing... Published Apr 12th 2013 This article series will give some ti... ...rent groups of common materials like hackle, bucktail and hair. By Martin Joergensen + + + Browsing Martin Joergensen This article is about buying fly...
9. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
...ated list: few materials three actually, thread, CDC feather, deer hair easy to tie few tying steps and few turns of thread durable fish can trash it,... ...ing the same materials but different colors. You can both vary the color of the CDC and the elk hair, which are both available in a large number of co... ...ations. You can see the materials by clicking on each picture. You can find out more about Sasa Stosic on the web site Musicarenje.com that he cofound... ...is fly that it can hardly be considered as anything else than a variation. Materials Hook Tiemco 102Y #15 Thread Benecchi 12/0, grey Body/legs CDC, na...
10. Cleaning tying material - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Fly tying materials Home made materials Fur Cleaning materials Cleaning tying material By Wayne L... ...ng materials Desiccants Drying materials Steaming materials Debugging materials Storage of materials Cleaning hackle capes Cleaning calf tails Washing... ...ece of material that the tier or others in turn can be exposed to. B Clean materials are just nicer to work wi... ...asant smell and function better in the tying process. Typical tools of the materials cleaning trade Standard and finetoothed combs Small and large sie...