Find it all
Results 51-60, 5550 total, on "photo" (0.21 seconds)
51. The Blitz - Fly Fishing the Atlantic Migration - Pete McDonald, photography Editor: Tosh Brown - book review - Global FlyFisher
... The Blitz - Fly Fishing the Atlantic Migration - Pete McDonald, photography Editor: Tosh Brown - book review - Global FlyFisher First published Novem... ...review The Blitz Fly Fishing the Atlantic Migration Author: Pete McDonald, photography Editor: Tosh ... ...Brown More books and videos All books and videos Author Pete McDonald, photography Editor: Tosh Brown Title The Blitz Publisher Departure Publishing, ... ...great that it simply wasn't possible to do so with any speed. Tosh Brown's photography alone is worth the price. By design, this work has a definite c...
52. Fishy art: Juan Jose Serra - Argentinean fly fishing artist and photographer answers a few questions - Global FlyFisher
... Fishy art: Juan Jose Serra - Argentinean fly fishing artist and photographer answers a few questions - Global FlyFisher First published March 14th 20... ...ist and photographer answers a few questions By Martin Joergensen + + + Rivers Juan Jose Serra Juan Jose Serra will be a familiar name to the regular ... ...tor to our user's pictures galleries with his excellent photos, so when Juan approached me and showed me some of his amazing paintings and inquired ab... ... landscapes. Eventually I have my inspiration for painting from some great photos of other photographers and flyfishers Half of my time on the river ...
53. Better fishing pictures: Macro - The macro setting is one of the really great aspects of modern digital camaras, and macro photography has a lot of potential. - Global FlyFisher
... First published August 30th 2006 More about: Better pictures Photography Pictures Gallery Better fishing pictures: Macro The macro setting is one of ... ...as, and macro photography has a lot of potential. By Martin Joergensen At the scene Martin Joergensen Most plain out-of-the-box point&shoot cameras ha... ...l the whole picture from edge to edge. This article will not deal with fly photography in detail... .... We have a whole series of articles on scanning and photographing flies you can read as a supplement . P&S macro Martin Joergensen The result Kasper ...
54. Better fishing pictures: Go low - More ways to improve your fishing photos. This time about getting down to the level of your subject, kneeling, getting close to the water, getting a great perspective. - Global FlyFisher
... First published March 20th 2006 More about: Photography Pictures Gallery Better fishing pictures: Go low More ways to improve your fishing photos. Th... ...bout to be released and the lucky—or skillfiul—guy kneels on the bank. The photographer hovers over the angler and the fish and gets a picture of a co... ...get all this and more. If you are photographing a standing person, bend your knees to get just a bit lower. If you are photographing a kneeling person... ...ou can still see what’s happening. But remeber to be careful with your low photos, particularly if you use a wide angle lens. The ...
55. From Feathers to Bits - Global FlyFisher
... Article Intro Photo Digital Scan Edit Save More Summary Calibrate Programs Formats Background Links Gallery Fly pics Classics From Feathers to Bits H... ...the files with a compressing utility such as WinZip. DIGITAL CAMERAS: Take photos with digital cameras in the best JPEG quality. If the camera has a r... ...copies of pictures from books or magazines, and no scans of other people's photos unless you have their acceptance... .... When you scan photos or other illustrations make sure to mention the photographer to us, so that a proper originator can be quoted in the article. W...
56. Global Fly Fisher: Book Review, Dean Riphagen's South African Fly Fishing Handbook
...at bay. The book features some supurb photography of the author and his closest fishing friends catching colorful specimens of African waters. Maybe a... ...sh pictures. I want to see pictures of water, how-to-fish it, and detailed photographs of pattern tying intricacies.... ... So, before I get too critical, Riphagen mixes in many photographs of just what I am looking for. Chart in over 400 detailed photographs of tying step... ...scape, and line drawings to augment photography and you have a 192 page book of 50 patterns and how to fish them. Take out the notion of South Africa ...
57. Gangsters of the flat - The Winning entry for the inaugural SFA SA Fly fishing film & photographic competition 2012 saltwater edited category. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...f the flat - The Winning entry for the inaugural SFA SA Fly fishing film & photographic competition 2012 saltwater edited category. - fly fishing vide... ... of the flat The Winning entry for the inaugural SFA SA Fly fishing film & photographic competition 2012 saltwater edited category. Originator: Jako L... ...t out anyway. February 25th 2007 Better Fishing Pictures - Become a better photographer - Global FlyFisher Become a better fly fishing photographer. T... ...f the flat - The Winning entry for the inaugural SFA SA Fly fishing film & photographic competition 2012 saltwater edited category. - fly fishing vide...
58. Gallery - The best fly fishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...t century A small gallery to celebrate the joy of fly fishing. Fly fishing photos from the 21st century Art flies | fly art There ar... ...manipulation. Backgrounds The fly photo article series continues with a section on selecting a proper background for your fly photos. It might seem a ... ...r of the Bananaflies Danish gallery A few photos to give you an idea of how GFF partner Martin Joergensen spent his domestic fishing days in the first... ...e with a whole new chapter on selecting and using a digital camera for fly photography. Digitizing flies This is the most complete lecture on di...
59. Gallery - The best fly fishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...eature another gallery of not-so-traditional fish photos, this time of fins. See round ones, sharp ones, big ones and small ones in this gallery put t... ...a chance to share their photos with the rest of the world. Create your own fly fishing gallery with GFFPix. We welcome all fly anglers and fly tyers t... ...ugh an extremely easy-to-use system. Winter coast This little article is a photo essay rather than one of many words. GFF partner Martin Joergensen ha... ...w. See who hobnobbed at the show and Danish gallery A few photos to give you an idea of how GFF partner Martin Joergensen spent his domestic fishing d...
60. Bones and GT's - Lured (pun intended) by the promise of uncrowded waves I spent a week on Christmas Island (Kiritimati) ... one of several in the small island chain of Republic of Kiribati. Instead of waves I found bonefishing meca, a fact apparently known by the well geared flyfishing 'tribe'. 'Tribe' is the communal word that I often use to describe the world of surfers, but it fits equally well in the sphere of fly fishing enthusiasts. Like surfers, they are a well traveled, animated bunch and are dead serious about their addiction. They often speak of their pursuits in a language foreign to those outside their tribe (bones = bonefish, gt = giant trevally) and spend hours at the end of the day meticulously re-enacting the triumphs of the day (usually over numerous cold beers). Like the height of the waves ridden, the length of the fish caught seems to increase with each subsequent retelling of the story ... an infectious tribal practice I can totally identify with. Like surfers, fly fisherman travel well equipped with full quiver ... better to bring too much than not enough. Exterior wear is critical ... the buff to fly fishing is the equivalent to the leash to surfing - better bring several just in case! Christmas Island is a short 3 hour flight from Honolulu. Google Earth will help one appreciate the uniqueness of this coral atoll and massive interior lagoon. Its jaw dropping beauty (a serious compliment from one that resides on Kauai) will hypnotize visitors as they get the sunburn of their life. The Kiribati are a photogenic people, full of smiles and seem to be quite comfortable living only a melted ice cap away from sea level. They share their island paradise with fairy terns, boobies and sweetlips (I won't explain!) Although disappointed about the lack of waves, in retrospect I felt content having been exposed to a new a paradise and new tribe - more universally, new friends that share the common passion of adventure travel. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...pnotize visitors as they get the sunburn of their life. The Kiribati are a photogenic people, full of smiles and seem to be quite... ...pnotize visitors as they get the sunburn of their life. The Kiribati are a photogenic people, full of smiles and seem to be quite comf... ...ishing is special in many ways. The long answer is ... May 22nd 2012 Fishy photos: Eoin Fairgrieve Located close to the river Tweed, Eoin Fairgrieve d... ... life. The Kiribati are a photogenic people, full of smiles and seem to be quite comfortable living only a melted ice cap away from sea level. They sh...