Find it all
Results 111-120, 5313 total, on "2005" (1.26 seconds)
111. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
...lished: Friday December 31st 2004 347 days ago Updated: Sunday January 2nd 2005, 12:39PM by Martin Joer... ...gensen The GFF partners hope you will catch many a great fish in 2005! So 2004 is ending... And what's the status for GFF? Well, we partners have all ... ...ew articles, but it should have been much better, we know... A promise for 2005, which I think will go for all of us...
112. Measuring the temperature - Understanding Point Zero - Global FlyFisher
... topic of angling with – well – small flies. Another must read. August 8th 2005 AquaFly flybox Imagine an iMac of the first generation as a flybox: co... ...s are. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been using one lately. March 12th 2005 Winter coast This little article is a photo essay rather than one of m... ...tting up a bunch of good fishing shots and adding a little text. March 7th 2005 Classic Wet Flies Wet flies have been ...
113. Western Strait Kayak Fly Fishing - Spent two days kayak flyfishing the Strait of Juan de Fuca on the Olympic Peninsula. The bottomfishing was great with rockfish and lingcod landed on the fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ular fly fishing web sites: your very own, the Global FlyFisher. July 12th 2005 Getting the Jump o... ...these bass as fussy and easily spooked as any educated trout. December 5th 2005 Tails This is an image gallery a bit different than we usually do them... ...ils! Nothing but these beautiful rudders on the fish we catch. August 31st 2005 Published by the Global F...
114. (picture) - Shopping flies onlnine - Shopping flies onlnine - Global FlyFisher
...ut none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Bassin' The book contains the information you would expect from a bo... ...olong the lifespan of your fly rods. February 28th 2005 Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris Mann has worked his wa... ...ungry fly tiers with a wealth of new patterns to inspire us. November 26th 2005 (picture) - Shopping flies onlnine - ...
115. Hot Zebra Midge - Fly tying tutorial on a variation of the Zebra midge pattern. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2005 Branchu Branchu is the QuĂ©becois word for wood duck, and a very suitable name for this fly with its characteristic wood duck wing. It's originat... ...ly modified by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 Boney Flies Crazy Charlie, Bonefish Bitters, Bonefish CDC&Elk and more... .... Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, ...
116. D-Rib Golden Stone Fly - Carl Pennington Fly Tying Demo at Ghillies Fly Shop on Nov. 07, 2009, Colorado Springs, CO. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t with this simple trout setup, and you can expand to other types. May 4th 2005 Fly Fishing Mexico This book on the... ...ut the imagery is just beyond belief. September 13th 2005 Warm Water I’ve seen a few other self published books and they always seemed like something ... ...y presented as any book by one of the big publishing houses. December 19th 2005 GFF Summit podcast The second installment of the GFF Summit report is ...
117. Shark's Caddis Larva - Juvinile - Global FlyFisher
...en I created it i 2005, I first tried it in a glass of water. The resemblance with the real insect was amazing. I believed that the fly would catch fi... ...ember 6th 2005 Fly-Fishing for Bonefish Fernández is definitely one of the grand old men in bonefishing, and although his name is all over the bonefis... ...Joergensen knows his first book as an author. September 13th 2005 Build a rod, 3 This time we look at guide selection and preparation as well as the c...
118. The PropPopper will float just in the surface when fished on a floating line. Each short strip will yield a small splash and leave a small wake, which seems to be irresistable to the garfish. (picture) - A floater - How simple can a fly get? - Global FlyFisher
...to the garfish. Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 User comments From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com ... ...k · wilmarkid1·at·earthlink.net Submitted August 20th 2005 I like to tie f...
119. Oliver Edwards - Flytyers Masterclass - Book review - Global FlyFisher
...Rita · o_rita·at·bellsouth.net Submitted October 12th 2005 Fi... ...lflyfisher.com Submitted September 15th 2005 Olli, You might consider a mail to Coch-y... which carries a lot of used books and might get a used copy ... ...· o_rita·at·bellsouth.net Submitted September 15th 2005 Does anyone know where to get this book now a days, all I get is out of p...
120. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 10: The Little Angler - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 10: The Little Angler - Global FlyFisher First