Find it all
Results 111-120, 5331 total, on "2005" (0.20 seconds)
111. Ole probing the water close to the bank with his spey rod and leech fly on a misty morning on the Skeena. (picture) - Angler in the mist - A British Columbia adventure for steelhead, coho, chum, chinook, sockeye, cutthroat - even sturgeon. - Global FlyFisher
...ly on a misty morning on the Skeena. Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 Get this picture a... ...· martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted August 20th 2005 Alex, Thanks for your kind comment! This picture was shot ... ...· a_galitzine·at·hotmail.com Submitted August 18th 2005 I like the power illustrated by using B&W in general.The picture becomes ...
112. Das Cephalopod - Springtime... the squid parade begins. Be ready to greet it with this pattern. - Global FlyFisher
...tting up a bunch of good fishing shots and adding a little text. March 7th 2005 Essential Patterns Itĺs clear at this point that if Oliv... ...h 2005 Life is good Now, this is something! Norwegian Christian Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulous pictures of bonefishing and th... ...e GFF bonefishing theme. September 13th 2005 Das Cephalopod - Springtime... the squid parade begins. Be ready to greet it with this pattern. - Global ...
113. Hot Zebra Midge - Fly tying tutorial on a variation of the Zebra midge pattern. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2005 Branchu Branchu is the Qu├ębecois word for wood duck, and a very suitable name for this fly with its characteristic wood duck wing. It's originat... ...ly modified by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 Boney Flies Crazy Charlie, Bonefish Bitters, Bonefish CDC&Elk and more... .... Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, ...
114. Red Gold - An environmental documentary - Travis Rummel and Ben Knight - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...DVD The Hatch from back in 2005, which covered the salmon fly hatch in Colorado's Black Canyon and the influence of the high level of water usage by t... ...ly more colorful variation of his usual drab and dull flies. December 24th 2005 Bergman Conversions Converting a fly from one form to another is... ...s fly was since modified a bit, and is now the Epoxy Miracle. January 28th 2005 Red ...
115. Anybody who has fished a coast in this kind of weather knows that it's rough (picture) - Cold and windy - Cold and windy - Global FlyFisher
.... The results were move interesting. November 7th 2005 Bumpy Mexico GFF partner Martin Joergensen took on the Mexican bonefish during a two week stay ... .... Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Anyb...
116. Tenkara Outing on the North Fork St. Vrain River - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...hed within a few seasons. His hunt for a perfect pair continues. June 16th 2005 Brea... ...ys of avoiding rod breakage if you don't. August 6th 2005 Do's and dont's GFF partner Martin Joergensen offers a few pieces of advice that might bring... ...me less ordinary points such as Don't listen to the guide . September 13th 2005 Lake Vintter Lake Vintter may be the mother of a...
117. 19hrs and 49mins: An Alaskan Summer Solstice - We here at Stinky Waders wanted to ask the question, what can you do with 19 hours and 49 minutes of daylight? The answer was simple, you Fly Fish. We are Stinky Waders and this is only the beginning. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y 4th 2005 More Small Flies Ed Engle has given us the 2nd half of his treatise on small fly fishing, joining his prior work Tying Small Flies to give ... ...ling with - well - small flies. Another must read. August 8th 2005 The measure tape II Jari Wiklund participated in the Danish Fly Casting Championshi... ...out OK. December 29th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site ...
118. Oliver Edwards - Flytyers Masterclass - Book review - Global FlyFisher
...Rita · o_rita·at·bellsouth.net Submitted October 12th 2005 Fi... ...lflyfisher.com Submitted September 15th 2005 Olli, You might consider a mail to Coch-y... which carries a lot of used books and might get a used copy ... ...· o_rita·at·bellsouth.net Submitted September 15th 2005 Does anyone know where to get this book now a days, all I get is out of p...
119. Klinkhammer Special - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing Ties a Klinkhammer Special - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...these bass as fussy and easily spooked as any educated trout. December 5th 2005 The Triangle Fly This is a strange kind of saltwater fly for sea trout... ... almost embarassed to tell how to tie this ├╝ber-simple fly. February 12th 2005 U... ...t none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Fishy art: Yoshikazu Fujioka Ever since GFF partner Martin Joergensen f...
120. The Greatest Migration - A beautiful feature about the Pacific salmon migration. It's much more than fly fishing. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...sh from the very small sand eel to the very large steelhead. September 6th 2005... ... definitely the best how-to DVD I have seen on bonefishing. September 13th 2005 Coloring Raw Tubes See what you can do with these said Stuart Anderson... ...compared to those fish that we were casting at out there... September 13th 2005 The Greatest Migration - A beautiful feat...