Find it all
Results 111-120, 5377 total, on "2005" (0.33 seconds)
111. Pike Landing - Land even large pike safely using your hands and the gill-to-jaw-grip - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 17th 2005 More about: Catch and release Pike Pike Landing Land even large pike safely using your hands and the gill-to-jaw-g... ...middot; martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted December 2nd 2005 Pär, I certainly respect your oipinion and I think I have stat... ... Pär MT · vinnie10·at·tele2.se Submitted December 1st 2005 Your story above ...
112. Bornholm 2001 - Global FlyFisher
...nd By Martin Joergensen Danish coastal fly angler, Martin Joergensen photo 2005 ... ... at this calendar. December 21st 2005 Life is good Now, this is something! Norwegian Christian Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulous... ...s fishing fit perfectly into the GFF bonefishing theme. September 13th 2005 Bornholm 2001 - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - Bornholm 2001 Born...
113. Trout Grass - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
... First published September 27th 2005 More about: Bamboo Rods Rod building Dvd Video GFF video/DVD review Trout Grass Instructor, narrator, producer et... ...d James Duncan narr. Title Trout Grass Production Volcano Motion Pictures, 2005 Running 48 mi... ...September 2005, but should be available soon. Where the cane in split cane comes from List all books and videos in the review database More reviews Di...
114. Fill-the-box - I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybox for more than a year. It's time to make up for that neglect. - Global FlyFisher
... First published December 14th 2005 More about: Coastal fishing Fly tying Sea trout flies Fish Better Patterns Fill-the-box I have severely neglected ... ...y Martin Joergensen New Year Today is the 31st of December 2005 and tonight we're celebrating New Year. My project has been stading still for a few da... ...middot; olewillers·at·web.de Submitted December 26th 2005 Dear Martin, Liked your article with all the nice pictures a lot, it gave me s...
115. 19hrs and 49mins: An Alaskan Summer Solstice - We here at Stinky Waders wanted to ask the question, what can you do with 19 hours and 49 minutes of daylight? The answer was simple, you Fly Fish. We are Stinky Waders and this is only the beginning. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y 4th 2005 More Small Flies Ed Engle has given us the 2nd half of his treatise on small fly fishing, joining his prior work Tying Small Flies to give ... ...ling with - well - small flies. Another must read. August 8th 2005 The measure tape II Jari Wiklund participated in the Danish Fly Casting Championshi... ...out OK. December 29th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site ...
116. Oliver Edwards - Flytyers Masterclass - Book review - Global FlyFisher
...Rita · o_rita·at·bellsouth.net Submitted October 12th 2005 Fi... ...lflyfisher.com Submitted September 15th 2005 Olli, You might consider a mail to Coch-y... which carries a lot of used books and might get a used copy ... ...· o_rita·at·bellsouth.net Submitted September 15th 2005 Does anyone know where to get this book now a days, all I get is out of p...
117. Viking FlyFishing - True Fly-Guerrillos with an irrepressible urge of salt. Surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of Norway's fjordes both sportsmen are on a mission. And as you know, there's nothing quite as deadly as a man on a mission. Bad weather and literally washed away they keep on going until their leaders are singing and their reels are screaming. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...een on bonefishing. September 13th 2005 Life is good Now, this is something! Norwegian Christian Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulo... ...ards fishing fit perfectly into the GFF bonefishing theme. September 13th 2005 Epoxy Miracle A wish for a generic bait imitation was what made Kasper ... ...s fly was since modified a bit, and is now the Epoxy Miracle. January 28th 2005 Viking FlyFishin...
118. Fins - What fish use to steer with - Global FlyFisher
...at fish use to steer with - Global FlyFisher First published September 3rd 2005 - More than 5 years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER... ...iddot; martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted September 3rd 2005 Percas, Thanks! Very kind of you! Martin From: percas · percas&... ...ed September 3rd 2005 Martin, Kasper & Henning you are very good photographers, when I look at your photos...good light..:- Want to comment this page?...
119. GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
... First published August 1st 2005 More about: Photography Pictures Share your best fly fishing pictures Start Submit Gallery Hitlist Photographers Sear... ... Maas · mgm.maas·at·hccnet.nl Submitted November 30th 2005 Great pictures From: Scott Bazinet · bazinetscott&m... ...iddot;at·hotmail.com Submitted August 31st 2005 I love fishing photos and I think this is a great idea! I'm getting a new HP 10 MP camera short...
120. Klinkhammer Special - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing Ties a Klinkhammer Special - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...these bass as fussy and easily spooked as any educated trout. December 5th 2005 The Triangle Fly This is a strange kind of saltwater fly for sea trout... ... almost embarassed to tell how to tie this Ã¼ber-simple fly. February 12th 2005 U... ...t none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Fishy art: Yoshikazu Fujioka Ever since GFF partner Martin Joergensen f...