Find it all
Results 121-130, 5377 total, on "2005" (0.36 seconds)
121. The PropPopper will float just in the surface when fished on a floating line. Each short strip will yield a small splash and leave a small wake, which seems to be irresistable to the garfish. (picture) - A floater - How simple can a fly get? - Global FlyFisher
...to the garfish. Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 User comments From: Martin Joergensen · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com ... ...k · wilmarkid1·at·earthlink.net Submitted August 20th 2005 I like to tie f...
122. String Goby - Click here to see full list of materials and my shop where you can buy them: http://www.bluedotmediashop.dk/product.asp?product=776. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...by side. October 31st 2005 A Celebration Personally Martin Joergensen has always carried a certain portion of envy when he leafs through books like th... ...February 23rd 2005 Fins Gotta stay on the fins to survive, as the fish said. We feature another gallery of not-so-traditional fish photos, this time o... ...y put together with pictures from several GFF photographers. September 3rd 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
123. Tenkara Outing on the North Fork St. Vrain River - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...hed within a few seasons. His hunt for a perfect pair continues. June 16th 2005 Brea... ...ys of avoiding rod breakage if you don't. August 6th 2005 Do's and dont's GFF partner Martin Joergensen offers a few pieces of advice that might bring... ...me less ordinary points such as Don't listen to the guide . September 13th 2005 Lake Vintter Lake Vintter may be the mother of a...
124. Hot Zebra Midge - Fly tying tutorial on a variation of the Zebra midge pattern. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2005 Branchu Branchu is the Québecois word for wood duck, and a very suitable name for this fly with its characteristic wood duck wing. It's originat... ...ly modified by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 Boney Flies Crazy Charlie, Bonefish Bitters, Bonefish CDC&Elk and more... .... Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, ...
125. Zonker strips and zonker tying - I love zonkers! They are great looking flies with a lot of volume and motion, and the zonker style lends itself well to many types of small fish and worm imitations. - Global FlyFisher
...Strange X-Mas . Published April 11th 2006 Bunny Split . Published June 6th 2005 The Fair Fly . Published... ... more than a sentence. This little saltwater fly is soooo simple. May 30th 2005 The Old Line That Maryland bank clad in stone offered no line of credi... ...d: Albula Vulpes , the white fox or the ghost of the flats. September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Co...
126. The Darth Vader Nymph - Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 26th 2005 More about: Nymphs The Darth Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box By Martin Joe... ...ar Submitted July 20th 2005 EXCELLENT¡¡¡¡&ie... From: Anonymous Submitted July 17th 2005 May the force be with you! Want to co...
127. Bonefish - the Grey Ghost of the Flats - A Global FlyFisher theme on bonefishing – articles, trip reports, books, videos, web resources. - Global FlyFisher
..., videos, web resources. - Global FlyFisher First published September 13th 2005... ...ember 22nd 2005 Angel Body Shiny tubing materials are widely used as body material on streamers. So is ordinary tinsel. Here is a new way of making gl... ... scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and tie some black nymphs. May 26th 2005 Bonefish - the Grey Ghost of the Flats - A Global FlyFisher theme on b...
128. Global Fly Fisher, Rod review, Lamiglas Blue Ridge and XMG50
...More RODS REVIEWS First published December 16th 2005 More about: Reviews Rods Two blanks from Lamiglas XMG50 9ft 4wt 2pc Blue Ridge 7ft 3wt 3pc Review... ...ddot; martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted December 20th 2005 Bill, Please notice that the prices are for the blanks only . The finis... ...Peck · bpeck·at·actionnet.net Submitted December 20th 2005 I think Mr. Petti better check the prices on the Lamiglas rods.Retail ...
129. 100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish - John Waldman - book review - Global FlyFisher
... John Waldman - book review - Global FlyFisher First published August 22nd 2005 - More than 5 years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER... ...John Waldman Title 100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish Publisher Stackpole Books, 2005 ISBN 0-8117-3179-0 Pages 224 Price US$19.95 GFF rating: 5 out of 6 Exc... ...y Brook University , so if you are nearby Long Island on September the 16, 2005, you can get the stories from the author himself. The book can b...
130. Vitreus Soft Hackle - A soft hackle fly used during the Yellow Quill hatches. The fly can also be fished as a nymph in the round and deep if you add a bead. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...hey still display large differences when fished side by side. October 31st 2005 Joe Kissane Am... ...erican fly angler and author of Drag Free Drift . May 2nd 2005 Better fishing pictures: Bent Rods This might be considered a strange and kind of exoti...