Find it all
Results 131-140, 5293 total, on "2005" (0.64 seconds)
131. Pheasant tail jig nymph - hook: #14 TMC 403BLJ threads: brown benecchi 12/0 and UTC fl. orange rib: UTC Ultra wire Copper small tail and body: pheasant tail hot spot: fl. orange rabbit dubbing bead: 3mm faceted tungsten - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ates in 10 years, and this is the book about that adventure. February 10th 2005 Warm... ...f the big publishing houses. December 19th 2005 The Road to Wingless Wets On a shelf in the shop was a little book that was propped open. It was Leise...
132. Green Drake Hatch on Utah's provo River - 12 minutes of sunshine, hatches, takes and beautiful scenery. Just what most of us need right now! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ly more colorful variation of his usual drab and dull flies. December 24th 2005 Fill-t... ...ing. He envisions rows of uniform and neatly arranged flies. December 14th 2005 Green Drake Hatch on Utah's provo River - 12 minutes of sunshine,...
133. Mellow Yellow Carp Fly - Mellow Yellow Carp Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...h so many others. September 13th 2005 Your pictures The Global FlyFisher offers its readers a chance to share their photos with the rest of the world.... ...os with the rest of us through an extremely easy-to-use system. August 1st 2005 Behind Private Doors It's for the trade only. Joe Q. P...
134. Martin Westbeek - Dutch flytier - Global FlyFisher
...ates in 10 years, and this is the book about that adventure. February 10th 2005 Jacket Blues GFF partner Martin Joergensen has owned quit... ...arch 3rd 2005 PeeMew Midge In the vise, this pattern may not look exciting, but when wet, this fly takes on a whole new personality! It's a simple pat...
135. (picture) - Martin Westbeek tying - Martin Westbeek tying - Global FlyFisher
...s are. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been using one lately. March 12th 2005 Spey & Dee GFF partner Martin Joergensen writes: ...the often lightly ... ...es and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. November 25th 2005 (p...
136. Not a big surprise (picture) - 1) The front page - 1) The front page - Global FlyFisher
... more than a sentence. This little saltwater fly is soooo simple. May 30th 2005 The Ugliest Flies Martin has just received the ugliest flies he has ev... ...s. As different as can be. December 16th 2005 Not a big surprise (picture) - 1) The front page - 1) The front page - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFi...
137. Little Red Bead Head Nymph - A Little Red Bead Head is one of the best nymphs for trout everywhere. This little mayfly imitation can be used year round but works best in the Spring and Summer, especally during the PMD Hatch. Similar bead head flies include the Copper John's and Carrot Nymph in sizes #16 - #20. As simple as it looks to tie, this easy nymph pattern will catch fish. Capt. Matt is a fly fishing guide out of Aspen, Colorado. Guided float trips are a sure way to have success in a most beautiful setting. Go to http://riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...es the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? December 9th 2005 My Eyes!! Painting eyes on streamers is nothing new, but as with any o... ...k 100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish . Weird indeed! August 22nd 2005 Where to fish You may be under the impression that finding a good place to fish is dif...
138. Rich's Chicken Finger - A streamlined weighted mayfly pattern designed to cut through the water easily to get to the fish. This pattern can be altered in color and size to imitate various types of mayfly nymphs. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...h a wealth of new patterns to inspire us. November 26th 2005 Tying and Fishing Soft-Hackled Nymphs - Allen McGee Allen McGee has given us a modern loo... ...initely the best how-to DVD I have seen on bonefishing. September 13th 2005 Better fishing pictures: Go low One of the most common errors we see when ...
139. Global Fly Fisher, Frailey's Baby Buggers - Small Woolly Buggers
...s62·at·yahoo.com Submitted October 11th 2005 Bravo! great patterns that catch fish,,.I feel naked without a box of buggers! From: E.R.Ha... ...ibre.com.ar Submitted September 6th 2005 !!!Excellent!!! Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment To This page General comment Your...
140. Bead Head Caddis Larva - Easy caddis larva. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... and perfectly edited, it earns a rare Global Class rating. September 27th 2005 The ghost and I This is a very personal view of bonefishing from a roo... ...mber 13th 2005 A hundred places to fly fish before you die A review of the two Fifty Places to Fly-fish Before You Die books from Crish Santella who s...