Find it all
Results 131-140, 5153 total, on "2005" (0.81 seconds)
131. Thomas Harvey's Wedding Veil - The first video in the Thomas Harvey series of flies.....the Wedding Veil. Thomas is the lead man behind Carolina Fly (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Carolina-Fly/133546283340316), a Southern Culture on the Fly (http://www.southerncultureonthefly.com/) contributor, and generally awesome fly designer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ly more colorful variation of his usual drab and dull flies. December 24th 2005 Biological Time Have you ever wondered why the newspaper has those sol... ... more than a sentence. This little saltwater fly is soooo simple. May 30th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 ...
132. Zebra Midge Soft Hackle - A soft hackled variation of the zebra midge. The sky is truly the limit in terms of color combos, rib materials, and body materials that can be utilized to match any midge activity on your local waters. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...those fish that we were casting at out there... September 13th 2005 AquaFly flybox Imagine an iMac of the first generation as a flybox: cool and soft ... ...s are. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been using one lately. March 12th 2005 Zebra Midge Soft Hackle - A soft hackled variation of the zebra midge....
133. Ocean Explosion! - It might not be fly-fishing, but this tuna frenzy is worth watching for any tuna fisherman or wannabe. Shot off the coast of Panama. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 Capt. Mel's Tube Knot About 5 years ago after seeing so many really bad knots connecting the... ...eption, so he jumped at the chance to review these new hooks. January 17th 2005 IFTS 2007 The Internatio...
134. Bead Head Caddis Larva - Easy caddis larva. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... and perfectly edited, it earns a rare Global Class rating. September 27th 2005 The ghost and I This is a very personal view of bonefishing from a roo... ...mber 13th 2005 A hundred places to fly fish before you die A review of the two Fifty Places to Fly-fish Before You Die books from Crish Santella who s...
135. Caddis Quill Larva - Hook: Umpqua U201 #14 Thread: Benecchi 12/0, black Abdomen: Hackle quill, stripped - stained green with permanent marker Thorax/legs: Ostrich herl, dyed dark green (or black) - top and sides trimmed Pattern: AK Best, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ctly where you want to be, but that's exactly what happened. December 30th 2005 Tails This is an image gallery... ...rudders on the fish we catch. August 31st 2005 The Red and Copper Shrimp Several keen fly fishers now use this salmon fly most of the season. This pat...
136. Nine - Fly Fishing for Barbel - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...th 2005 The Visitors - Day 1 Two days. Two teams. Six fly fishers. Very different and difficult circumstances. Kasper Mühlbach was invited by a Lithu... ...nveil why they both share this passion with so many others. September 13th 2005 Fish safely Yo...
137. Season 2 - Catch Magazine DVD - Season 2 - Catch Magazine DVD. On sale now at the Catch Magazine Store! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... and perfectly edited, it earns a rare Global Class rating. September 27th 2005 Bow River Bugger Al Grombacher has shared with us one of the most effe... ..., Canada, famed for its excellent fishing for rainbow trout. November 30th 2005 Season 2 - Catch Magazine DVD - Season 2 - Catch Magazine DVD. On sale...
138. John Barr's Bouface - This is one of my favorite patterns tied by John Barr. This particular pattern, as well as other classic Barr patterns can be found in his book, Barr's Flies. The bouface is tied to mimic a leech and can be tied in many different color variations. The combination of squirrel hair, flashabou and marabou makes this an excellent fish catching pattern. This particular pattern is tied on a AFF N201 (3x-long, humped shank, nymph hook). This hook is super strong and extremely sharp. I have caught some 20 inch trout on this pattern and have never bent or broke this hook. Check out Allen Fly Fishing www.allenflyfishing.com to view their selection of hooks, beads and much more. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...hey still display large differences when fished side by side. October 31st 2005 ... ...u can expand to other types. May 4th 2005 PK Mysis Variant An extremely lightly dressed and delicate fly that imitates a mysid originated by Danish fl...
139. Fly Holder - A quick tip for making a neat fly holder from an wire clip - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t with this simple trout setup, and you can expand to other types. May 4th 2005 A Celebration Personally Martin Joergensen has always carried a certai... ...others. September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site...
140. Partridge & Orange variant - Variant of a famous classic - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Bonefishing the Flats Craig Mathews usually does Montana and Yellowstone ... ... definitely the best how-to DVD I have seen on bonefishing. September 13th 2005 Martin's Mundane Crazy Dane A sligh...