Find it all
Results 131-140, 5152 total, on "2005" (0.19 seconds)
131. E-Z Buzzer (Epoxy Buzzer) - Here is a quick, bomb-proof, easy to tie buzzer (chrinomid) pattern with great segmentation that can be tied in whatever colour or size you so desire to match the buzzers/chironomids to the waters you fish. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ils! Nothing but these beautiful rudders on the fish we catch. August 31st 2005 Spey & D... ...es and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. November 25th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
132. Cuba Week 1 - A quick clip masher about my first week in Cuba - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...sh from the very small sand eel to the very large steelhead. September 6th 2005 GFF Summit 2006 Meet other Global FlyFishers at... ...ly modified by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
133. Hooké in Patagonia - Filmed at Cinco Rios Chile : cincorios.cl If you don't already, we want YOU to love fly fishing! If you know someone who has been curious about it, have them watch our teaser. We are pretty sure that the "Fly Fishing Vibe" will come through the screen and grab them. If you are already into it, we really hope you will enjoy our latest clip! Just the beginning of many more to come. Hooke is all about getting people interested in Fly Fishing, first and foremost. The places, people and fish we meet along the way are all a part of it and we are happy to share our latest trip to Patagonia with all of you. We hope you like it. Stay tuned for the full video coming soon! The Hooke team Music : Artist : Roosevelt Album : Sea itunes.apple.com/us/album/sea-single/id571881963 For more info on fly fishing in Patagonia : cincorios.cl/english facebook.com/cincorioslodge D'ont forget to follow Hooké on facebook : facebook.com/hookeqc ... Si ce n'est pas déjà le cas, nous voulons VOUS faire aimer la pêche à la mouche! Si vous connaissez des gens curieux à ce sujet, montrez-leur notre teaser. Nous sommes certains que le "fly fishing vibe" traversera l'écran et s'emparera d'eux. Pour les amateurs de ce merveilleux sport, nous espérons que vous apprécierez notre dernier clip. C'est le premier de plusieurs autres à venir. Hooké désire amener les gens à s'intéresser à la pêche à la mouche, d'abord et avant tout. Les lieux que nous découvrons, les poissons que nous attrapons et les gens que nous rencontrons sur notre chemin font tous partie du succès de cette belle aventure. Nous sommes heureux de partager avec vous notre dernier voyage en Patagonie. Nous espérons qu'il vous plaira. L'équipe de Hooké - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...It has to do with sweat and moisture... or the lack of same. December 22nd 2005 Joe Kissane American fly angler ... ...and author of Drag Free Drift . May 2nd 2005 Hillbilly Copper John The most sought after pattern on GFF's search page is John Barr's more than excelle...
134. Cloaked Style Dabbler - Materials Used; Hook: Kamasan B175 size 10, Thread: Uni: Black 8/0, Tail: Bronze Mallard and Dyed Red Golden Pheasant Breast, Rib: Small Copper Wire, Body: Dyed Claret Peacock Herl, Body Hackle: Dyed Red Badger Cock, Wing: Bronze Mallard Fibres, Eyes: Jungle Cock (this is an option) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ular fly fishing web sites: your very own, the Global FlyFisher. July 12th 2005 Minni Medium sized spring fed stream, crystal clear water and brown tr... ...ines. Tired of stiff, coiling lines that makes bird's nests? February 28th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
135. Weedless Gartside Gurgler - Tying a Weedless Gartside Gurgler with Jim Misiura - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...phite and fiberglass. As different as can be. December 16th 2005 Sunray Shadow The Sunray Shadow is a true killer fly for salmon fishing. Tied on a tu... ...lp you get a better picture of the ghost of the flats. September 14th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/S...
136. Fishy photos: Stu Hastie - Being in NZ fly-fishing photographer Stu Hastie doesn't have a shortage of subjects. - Global FlyFisher
...as re-kindled in 2005 when I got my first DSLR. Since joining the local camera club a couple of years ago, I have built on that basic childhood ground... ...heir hand at converting classic salmon patterns to trout flies. April 22nd 2005 Philadelphia on the Fly - ron P. swegman ron P. swegman has taken up f...
137. Partridge & Green - Soft hackle wet fly's are good searching patterns as well as a good choice when insects are hatching. Good Luck with yours! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...full site search and lists of all popular and recent searches. January 1st 2005 Tobias Renkawitz Tobias fishes alpine waters throughout the world. His... ... the shad the attention it really deserves from fly anglers. February 23rd 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
138. PK Mysis Variant - An extremely lightly dressed and delicate fly that imitates a mysid - Global FlyFisher
...sane American fly angler and author of Drag Free Drift . May 2nd 2005 Essential Patterns It's clear at this point that if Oliver's name is attached to... ...d story teller, a great fly tyer, and an exceptional teacher. December 7th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen...
139. Upland Waters - A few days fly fishing on some remote small streams in Mid Wales. The weather slowly improved as did the fishing. For more information on fishing in mid Wales visit http://wyeuskfoundation.org/ For information on hand planed hollow built split cane fishing rods please take a look at http://splitcane.co.uk/ - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y presented as any book by one of the big publishing houses. December 19th 2005 More Small Flies Ed ... ... Another must read. August 8th 2005 Turning fishing and tying tools Dutch Henk Verhaar finds that producing his own tools is just as satisfying as tyi...
140. PMD Transition Flymph - Hook: Wet fly hook #16 Weight/rib: Copper wire, bright Thread: Benecchi 12/0, tobacco Hackle: Hungarian partridge shoulder feather, one side stripped Tail/abdomen: Pheasant tail barbs Thorax: Camel or rabbit, pale yellow-cream Pattern: Allen McGee, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...about in his book 100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish . Weird indeed! August 22nd 2005 Only the River Knows - The Trout A... ... to describe the perfect jacket. March 3rd 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach P...