Find it all
Results 131-140, 5129 total, on "2005" (0.47 seconds)
131. Griffiths Gnat - For the new fly tyer the there is no easier or more productive fly than the Griffiths Gnat. Tie in sizes 14 to 24. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 A new look GFF has been looking the same for almost a decade, and even though we ... ...compared to those fish that we were casting at out there... September 13th 2005 Published by the Global FlyF...
132. Foam Dragon (Bluegill slayer) - This fly tying video tutorial shows a great foam bluegill pattern. It's easy to tie and floats like a champ. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ly modified by GFF partner Martin Joergensen for his fishing. January 23rd 2005 Fly Waters Near & Far GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been lucky eno... ...about in his book 100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish . Weird indeed! August 22nd 2005 Published b...
133. Cobia O'Brien Fly - With the cobia season just around the corner here in the Lowcountry, Capt. Colt Harrison has just what you'll need...The Cobia O'Brien Fly. This flashy elongated fly is perfect for those calm days sight fishing for Browns in the Broad River. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...about in his book 100 Weird Ways to Catch Fish . Weird indeed! August 22nd 2005 Adventurous rod This book is a paradox. Not because of the content, wh... ...ates in 10 years, and this is the book about that adventure. February 10th 2005 Squirrel Zonker...
134. River Wolf - Trailer for AEG's DVD from a trip to Mongolia chasing Taimen - large Asian salmon. Fast paced and fun! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...etup, and you can expand to other types. May 4th 2005 Boney Flies Crazy Charlie, Bonefish Bitters, Bonefish CDC&Elk and more. Some of these bonefish f... .... Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 River Wolf - Trailer for AEG's DVD from a trip to Mongolia chasing Tai...
135. Buying Dry Fly Hackle - What to look for when buying dry fly hackle - Global FlyFisher
...ular fly fishing web sites: your very own, the Global FlyFisher. July 12th 2005 Rod care The... ... rods. February 28th 2005 The Journey Begins The introduction to the project Fish On - A Reel Retreat by Travis Swartz. The first steps towards a vide...
136. Extended Body Sulphur Spinner - Fly Tying an Extended Body Sulphur Spinner with Jim Misiura. Using Deer Creek Extended Mayfly Body really helps with a pattern that you want a bigger body on a smaller hook. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2005 The Search Five NZ friends have obviously been surfing Google Maps too much, circling small spots in French Polynesia indicating probable bonefis... ...but in 2005 Kasper Mühlbach hooked one fish. April 5th 2007 The Messy Pike Fly Not one of Martin Joergensen's usual pike flies. For that it is way to...
137. Umba Chrome - Nice footage from the Russian river Umba. Lots of action and lots of fish caught. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...er-simple fly. February 12th 2005 Spey Fly book I have admired Bobs tying for quite some time as I always considered him one of those rare tyers ... ...es and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. November 25th 2005 Umba Chrome - Nice footage from the Russian river Umba. Lots of action...
138. Brothers Brown Trailer - This is the trailer for a feature called "The Brothers Brown." The full 45 minute version will be a special feature on a yet to be title dvd with the subject being the AuSable river in Michigan. I'm hopeful for a spring 2014 release. The Brothers Brown is the story of three streamer junky brothers who grew up fishing the lower AuSable river. There is a cut down version of this piece that will be featured as part of the 2013 Fly Fishing Film Tour. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y put together with pictures from several GFF photographers. September 3rd 2005 How to submit a pattern to GFF Occasionally visitors ask whether they ... ...ow to prolong the lifespan of your fly rods. February 28th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/S...
139. Bullethead Caddisfly - For this tutorial, I am demonstrating the process to tie Al & Gretchen Beatty's Bullethead Caddisfly. This is a very fun pattern to tie, especially for those who enjoy spinning deer hair. There are different ways to tie this pattern, especially for the bullethead; some insist placing the bullethead hair first, while others last. I chose the former for this pattern because I dislike crowding the remaining sections of this fly. This is also a fun pattern to fish, as I describe in the video. Thanks for viewing this pattern, and feel free to leave comments/questions on this page or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...trout. November 30th 2005 My Eyes!! Painting eyes on streamers is nothing new, but as with any other tying procedure, there are some tricks that can h... ...es the Eastern European grayling differ from the Swedish one? December 9th 2005 Published b...
140. The Source - Iceland - - Global FlyFisher
...eption, so he jumped at the chance to review these new hooks. January 17th 2005 Fly Fishing the Great Western Rivers Some books just have it all: grea... ...ut none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Bamboo Part 7 Follow along as Harry Boyd takes us through the process ...