Find it all
Results 131-140, 5325 total, on "2005" (0.65 seconds)
131. Crab Flush (Part 2 of 4) - Fly fishing for tarpon during the crab flush. See part one here. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 How simple can it get? Tying instructions? Materials list?! You must be kidding me! The list is close t... ... more than a sentence. This little saltwater fly is soooo simple. May 30th 2005 Better fishing pictures: Nature Don't forget that fishing is many othe...
132. Black Ant - Welcome to the second episode in our Beginners Series from holsingersflyshop.com. In this episode I will show you how to tie a simple wet ant pattern. I fish this fly as a wet fly and also as a nymph. At the right time of the year (summer months) its a real killer fly. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel for updates on new patterns and don't forget to check out our website. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...12 Joe Kissane American fly angler and author of Drag Free Drift . May 2nd 2005 Djihad The Djihad is a bri... ... no larger than a size 12. The results were move interesting. November 7th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
133. Journey Home - A Steelhead, double handed Spey rod, fly fishing movie. Filmed in the Pacific Northwest in Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. Rivers fished: Campbell, Chetco, Clackamas, Cowlitz, Gold, Klickitat, Nimpkish, and Methow. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...os with the rest of us through an extremely easy-to-use system. August 1st 2005 Jacket Blue... ...s and tries to describe the perfect jacket. March 3rd 2005 The Great Lakes Irish Invaders Bob Kenly takes a turn with some tubes from the Canadian Tub...
134. Tying the Hopper Juan - Tied during the "Working with Foam" class on 12/18/09. The Hopper Juan is my signature pattern that works great as a hopper or stonefly. I fish this thing about 10 months of the year, usually followed by a tungsten Glossy Back Baetis as a dropper and have tons of fun fishing this way. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...es and Dee Flies - Their History & Construction interesting. November 25th 2005 PallotÂ... ...ing adventures in places that most of us can only dream to go. January 5th 2005 Tying the Hopper Juan - Tied during the "Working with Foam" class on 1...
135. Lower Laguna Madre - Fly Fishing for Red and Black Drum in the early morning hours on the Lower Laguna Madre, Texas. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2005 Slinkies One of the most effective methods of drifting a fly through deep pools in Great Lakes steelhead rivers is to use a slinky. You can buy s... ...ing. He envisions rows of uniform and neatly arranged flies. December 14th 2005 Lower Laguna M...
136. Great Lakes Shimmer Minnow - Jay Nicholas ties a minnow imitation inspired by Greg Senyo and other great lakes angler fly tiers. The fly is simple to tie and uses light weight flashy materials to create a fish silhouette. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...os with the rest of us through an extremely easy-to-use system. August 1st 2005 Une CrÃ©ation We crank out some strange flies every now and then. Get ... ...ut none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Smal...
137. View single wallpaper file - fishing - Download a beautiful Global Fly Fisher wallpaper for your computer. These pictures have been carefully prepared for the purpose of being a suitable background on the desktop of your computer. - Global FlyFisher
...iddot; nite_angel_mtairy·at·yahoo.com Submitted October 31st 2005 your wallpaper and SCREEN SAVERS LOOK BEAUTIFUL. I WOULD LIKE TO DOWN ... ...'Byrne · obyrnec·at·yahoo.com Submitted September 8th 2005 Great, motivating picture. How much water was he in? What kind of Kaya...
138. Pheasant tail jig nymph - hook: #14 TMC 403BLJ threads: brown benecchi 12/0 and UTC fl. orange rib: UTC Ultra wire Copper small tail and body: pheasant tail hot spot: fl. orange rabbit dubbing bead: 3mm faceted tungsten - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ates in 10 years, and this is the book about that adventure. February 10th 2005 Warm... ...f the big publishing houses. December 19th 2005 The Road to Wingless Wets On a shelf in the shop was a little book that was propped open. It was Leise...
139. Posh Tosh (Salmon Fly) - Tying the Posh Tosh (Salmon Fly) with Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ommon friends Jens Groenlund and Asger Olesen on the journey. November 2nd 2005 Our first mullet s Since the 1960's the mullets have visite... ...d and do not pay interest to flies - most of the time. Impossible - but in 2005 Kasper MÃ¼...
140. Deer Creek Stonefly - Stoneflies are very active in the summer months, having a good imitation for the stoneflies in the water your fishing is the difference between catching fish all day or going home skunked. Try this Deer Creek Stone and you can can color it match the naturals in your stream. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... now the Epoxy Miracle. January 28th 2005 Pike Flies - Flies for pike and musky - Global FlyFisher Large and gaudy flies for pike and musky. All our b... ...ew seasons. His hunt for a perfect pair continues. June 16th 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer...