Find it all
Results 31-40, 5377 total, on "2005" (0.21 seconds)
31. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Reports from Blog Creek Thursday June 2nd 2005 147 days ago Find in the blog: Go We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blo... ...g Back at it Permalink Published: Thursday June 2nd 2005 147 days ago Updated: Thursday June 2nd 2005, 7:05PM by Bob Petti Recovery has gone well The ... ...ublication, use this form A Global Fly Fisher Publication Copyright 1994 - 2005, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan Portions of this site copyright th...
32. Essential Patterns with Oliver Edwards - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
... First published December 7th 2005 More about: Fly tying Reviews Dvd Video GFF video/DVD review Essential Patterns with Oliver Edwards Instructor, nar... ...m: Pike · pike007·at·seznam.cz Submitted December 9th 2005 I have seen previous series Essential skills by Oliver Edwards and I w... ...at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted December 8th 2005 Brian, If you follow the link to D... Productions mentioned in the fact box you will find pl... ...·pcii.net Submitted December 8th 2005 I'm a bit disappointed. There is no information on what flies are described, not even a large enough pict...
33. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...ddot; klesch3·at·earthlink.net Submitted September 8th 2005 The best boots ever were the old Danner's. I go out 35-40 times per year on ... ... expensive solution but they last. From: Anonymous Submitted September 4th 2005 You haven't tried L. L. Bean aquastealth ... .... Nelson · swn·at·hotmail.com Submitted September 4th 2005 I am a Yank who lives and fly-fishes the western U.S almost for thirty... ...her · sasher1·at·mindspring.com Submitted August 31st 2005 I have travelled the same road. Perhaps 20 pairs later, I have found t...
34. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
...mail.com Submitted November 5th 2005 Yes im fishing for steelhead in ohio. can i get by with using 9ft of rio and a 20 in flcarbon tippet for a leader... ...ddot;yahoo.com.au Submitted October 2nd 2005 Dear Makers Of Leadercalc I have been using leadercalc for about 5 years, I have found it to be the best ... ...mitted August 14th 2005 Simply put. thank you. When I tookup the sport of flyfishing, I knew absolutely nothing about it, but knew I had to try it. Le... ...magala · jsmagala·at·charter.net Submitted August 2nd 2005 Terrific information on leaders. Thanks Want t...
35. Bow River Bugger - Wooly Bugger and muddler - Global FlyFisher
... Wooly Bugger and muddler - Global FlyFisher First published November 30th 2005 - More than 3 years ago More about: Streamers Trout Muddlers Deer hair... ...ecember 5th 2005 how about using sculpin wool instead of deer hair with lead eyes.in tying the bow river bugger. From: Brian Larson · blarson&m... ...2005 I'd try one other thing, hen hackle instead of rooster. Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment Only comments in English are ... ...ular fly fishing web sites: your very own, the Global FlyFisher. July 12th 2005 The Italian Job Is it possible to combine a hotel with swimming poo...
36. It might seem simple, but this piece of epoxy art is far from an easy pattern to tie. (picture) - Lagathu's shrimp - Lagathu's shrimp - Global FlyFisher
... is far from an easy pattern to tie. Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 Article Pictures User comments From: ... ...ot; Aaron_Allen·at·txsp.uscourts.gov Submitted November 17th 2005 Is there a specific type of Epoxy you prefer to use for this fly? Also... ...August 25th 2005 Mary, We have many other and simpler shrimp patterns on the site. Look at all our pages with shrimps here. Martin From: Mary Wesley &... ...Submitted August 25th 2005 I am Mary, live in georgia , is trying my best to learn how to cast my fly rod and what to use on my rod and my spinners. I...
37. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Reports from Blog Creek Sunday January 16th 2005 333 days ago Find in the blog: Go We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This b... ...ing January fish Permalink Published: Sunday January 16th 2005 333 days ago Updated: Wednesday February 23rd 2005, 8:07AM by Martin Joergensen Always ... ... the two absolutely slowest months of the year - fishing wise that is. But 2005 is well on its way to prove me wrong. Even though we have had some hor...
38. Boney Flies - flies for bonefish - Some are well known, some are close to unknown, but they can all catch bonefish. - Global FlyFisher
... can all catch bonefish. - Global FlyFisher First published September 13th 2005 - More than 3 years ago Mo... ...Go to article start ^ User comments From: Ken Hanley Submitted October 5th 2005 Say Hey martin, I was just looking at some of your bonefish theme... w... ...ro · omaromero1·at·gmail.com Submitted September 28th 2005 Very good!!!! From: Paul Slaney · paul&midd... ...ot;at·stanco.co.uk Submitted September 20th 2005 Hi Martin, How goes it mate? Just read with interest your piece on bonefish patterns. Thought ...
39. Klar?lven - the quest for grayling - Four of us had decided to go to one of our dream destinations for grayling: Klar?lven in Sweden - Global FlyFisher
...ling: Klarälven in Sweden - Global FlyFisher First published November 2nd 2005 - More than... ...has to do with sweat and moisture... or the lack of same. December 22nd 2005 Darth Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in th... ... scratched Star Wars video in the VCR, and tie some black nymphs. May 26th 2005 The Fly-Fishers Craft - The Art and History - Darrel Martin - book rev... ... world. Learn how to tie a simple buzzer and how to fish it. February 20th 2005 Klarälven - the quest for grayling - Four of us had decided to go to o...
40. Hyper-Compleat Principles of Leader Design - The most comprehensive tool for calculating classical and contemporary leaders - and designing your own formulas for knotted leaders - Global FlyFisher
... jake · jaalf21·at·hotmail.com Submitted November 5th 2005 Yes im fishing ... ...K · free2fish37·at·yahoo.com.au Submitted October 2nd 2005 Dear M... ... c. kahle · kahlecel·at·aol.com Submitted August 14th 2005 Simply put. thank you. When ... ...magala · jsmagala·at·charter.net Submitted August 2nd 2005 Terrific information on leaders. Thanks Want to comment this page? Fil...