Find it all
Results 81-90, 5153 total, on "2005" (0.26 seconds)
81. Das Cephalopod - Springtime... the squid parade begins. Be ready to greet it with this pattern. - Global FlyFisher
...tting up a bunch of good fishing shots and adding a little text. March 7th 2005 Essential Patterns It’s clear at this point that if Oliv... ...h 2005 Life is good Now, this is something! Norwegian Christian Figenschou and his friends Dariusz and Julem's fabulous pictures of bonefishing and th... ...e GFF bonefishing theme. September 13th 2005 Das Cephalopod - Springtime... the squid parade begins. Be ready to greet it with this pattern. - Global ...
82. Anybody who has fished a coast in this kind of weather knows that it's rough (picture) - Cold and windy - Cold and windy - Global FlyFisher
.... The results were move interesting. November 7th 2005 Bumpy Mexico GFF partner Martin Joergensen took on the Mexican bonefish during a two week stay ... .... Martin Joergensen has selected a few and tells the story. September 13th 2005 Anyb...
83. String Goby - Click here to see full list of materials and my shop where you can buy them: http://www.bluedotmediashop.dk/product.asp?product=776. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...by side. October 31st 2005 A Celebration Personally Martin Joergensen has always carried a certain portion of envy when he leafs through books like th... ...February 23rd 2005 Fins Gotta stay on the fins to survive, as the fish said. We feature another gallery of not-so-traditional fish photos, this time o... ...y put together with pictures from several GFF photographers. September 3rd 2005 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
84. (picture) - Shopping flies onlnine - Shopping flies onlnine - Global FlyFisher
...ut none of them really good. But sometimes one comes out OK. December 29th 2005 Bassin' The book contains the information you would expect from a bo... ...olong the lifespan of your fly rods. February 28th 2005 Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris Mann has worked his wa... ...ungry fly tiers with a wealth of new patterns to inspire us. November 26th 2005 (picture) - Shopping flies onlnine - ...
85. Measuring the temperature - Understanding Point Zero - Global FlyFisher
... topic of angling with – well – small flies. Another must read. August 8th 2005 AquaFly flybox Imagine an iMac of the first generation as a flybox: co... ...s are. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has been using one lately. March 12th 2005 Winter coast This little article is a photo essay rather than one of m... ...tting up a bunch of good fishing shots and adding a little text. March 7th 2005 Classic Wet Flies Wet flies have been ...
86. Shark's Caddis Larva - Juvinile - Global FlyFisher
...en I created it i 2005, I first tried it in a glass of water. The resemblance with the real insect was amazing. I believed that the fly would catch fi... ...ember 6th 2005 Fly-Fishing for Bonefish Fernández is definitely one of the grand old men in bonefishing, and although his name is all over the bonefis... ...Joergensen knows his first book as an author. September 13th 2005 Build a rod, 3 This time we look at guide selection and preparation as well as the c...
87. Staring Sunray Shadow - The classic - but with eyes - Global FlyFisher
... world. Learn how to tie a simple buzzer and how to fish it. February 20th 2005 Search GFF The GFF search pag... ...full site search and lists of all popular and recent searches. January 1st 2005 IFTS 2007 The International Fly Tying Symposium was held on November 1... ...his simple trout setup, and you can expand to other types. May 4th 2005 Staring Sunray Shadow - The classic - but with eyes - Global FlyFisher The Glo...
88. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 10: The Little Angler - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 10: The Little Angler - Global FlyFisher First
89. Slideshows - series of the best pictures from GFF right on to your screen - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Slideshows - series of the best pictures from GFF right on to your screenSlideshows - series of the best pictures from GFF right
90. Red Gold - An environmental documentary - Travis Rummel and Ben Knight - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...DVD The Hatch from back in 2005, which covered the salmon fly hatch in Colorado's Black Canyon and the influence of the high level of water usage by t... ...ly more colorful variation of his usual drab and dull flies. December 24th 2005 Bergman Conversions Converting a fly from one form to another is... ...s fly was since modified a bit, and is now the Epoxy Miracle. January 28th 2005 Red ...