Find it all
Results 111-120, 1437 total, on "2009" (0.12 seconds)
111. Wet Dry Fly - A surface pattern supreme, neither wet nor dry this half and half fly is a god banker for fish moving in flat calm conditions. Visit www.totalflyfisher.com for the latest tips and news in fly fishing but also take a look at www.veniard.com for superb value for money fly tying materials. For the best quality video, select HD, from the gear looking button on your video screen. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...rt. February 3rd 2009 G-String Eyes If you play guitar and tie flies...you are wasting some valuable tying material every time you change your strings... ...Steve Schweitzer what to keep from old strings and how to tie January 11th 2009 Published by the Globa...
112. Brown Stonefly - Tying a Brown Stonefly - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Clouser Deep Minnow Only a few patterns are as generally useful and wi... ...ness and clarity of the water come out in the final picture? February 15th 2009 Published by the Global Fl...
113. Mini Pig - The Baltic seatrout community has been going berserk over a huge pink fly called the Pink Pig. I find that the Mini Pig is a more sensible alternative. - Global FlyFisher
...en Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Medium Target species Sea trout sea run Materials Hook Curved shank, straight eye, saltwater resistant size 6, 4 or... ...s Mini Pig Type Cold saltwater fly Originator Henning Eskol Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Target species Sea trout sea run...
114. The Flies that Catch Fish - Flytiers' Flies - Chris Sandford & friends - book review - Global FlyFisher
...Sandford & friends Title The Flies that Catch Fish Publisher Medlar Press, 2009 ISBN 97818... ...e fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 US-Europe book couriers...
115. Nick Laferriere - When Canadian Nick Laferriere is not on the water, he's blogging, tying flies, and drawing fish. - Global FlyFisher
...im Roszel . Published February 4th 2010 Sean Seal . Published February 3rd 2009 Thom... ...is new feature better by pointing us to great online videos. December 10th 2009 Fishy photographer: Nick Price Gu...
116. Skullp-Zilla Streamer - The Scullpzilla Streamer from Solitude Flies has tons of movement in the water and it drives brown trout crazy. This has been one of our most effective streamers over the past two seasons. This video shows how to tie a version of this streamer with a Fish Skull head. The two hooks are joined by a section of fly line backing or by braided fishing line. Our favorite colors are white or barred tan. The version in this video uses a size 8 Gamakatsu octopus stinger hook and a size 6 front hook. This works well for a fly 3 in length. For longer flies use a 4 or 6 stinger hook and a size 4 front hook. Use a small fish scull for the smaller flies, and a medium for larger flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... on fly here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | By originator | RSS Feed | Recommend this page to a frien...
117. David Miller - UK artist David Miller has long been on our wanted list for the Fishy Artist series, and here we can feature some samples of his impressing art and some answers to a few questions. - Global FlyFisher
...im Roszel . Published February 4th 2010 Sean Seal . Published February 3rd 2009 Thomas Weiergang . Published December 9th 2008 Bob White . Published J... ... on Twitter. February 18th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this ...
118. Caddis Larva Bead Head - In this brief fly tying video, I showcase a durable and effective pattern for trout, the caddis larva. Tied as a bead head (though I show one sans bead @ the end), this pattern will get down to the fish quickly, while the picked-out dubbing does a great job representing the gills and legs of the natural insect. Be sure to tie this pattern in colors that match the larva in waters you fish, and don't be afraid to try a few with a hot spot. Thanks for viewing this tutorial, and feel free to leave comments/questions on this site, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...on... Puterbaugh Caddis Variant Puterbaugh Caddis Variant. Hook: Tiemco... 2009 Wrap Up ... ...messy tying table - that is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 My Eyes!! Painting eyes on streamers is nothing new, but as with any o...
119. Fishy photographer: Jim Klug - How Jim Klug of Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures became a fly fishng phorographer and why - Global FlyFisher
... production company that released the fly fishing movies DRIFT 2008 , RISE 2009 and CONNECT 201... ...w, why is it so big? Because I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 What I d...
120. Early spring steelhead OTF - A southern Ontario short film. This is my first edit ever for fly fishing. I used to edit short films for paintball but fly fishing has taken priority. I am triying to get the attention of fly fisherman/women all around the world by capturing unique clips and scenes of my time spent on lake Ontario tributaries. This is the first of many many more short and possibly long film edits i will be creating. I'm 17 years old and there is no where I would rather be than on a river. Fishing for those beautiful swimming specimens mother nature gave us. Thanks for your time and please subscribe and help me make this a lifestyle! Daniel Favato - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 The White The White is a stable pattern in originator Rasmus Hansen's ... ...une 1st 2009 OE Deep Diving Shrimp How many of your flies work both in salt and fresh water? How many of these actually look like something real? The ...