Find it all
Results 111-120, 1556 total, on "2009" (0.12 seconds)
111. Mr Softy (Lure) - Tying the Mr Softy (Lure) with Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ecause you're afraid to fall off, but because you're spellbound. June 12th 2009 Classic Wet Flies Wet flies have been around as long as fly ...
112. Barbs Fly Fishing - Barbs fly. Great fly fishing video where we see some amazing catches fish very strong fighters and beautiful. This fish can only be captured in southern Spain. Andalucia. Her name is Barb Gypsy and its scientific name is Barbus sclateri. Hope you like. Greetings from Andalucia, Spain. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...w, why is it so big? Because I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 A Backyard in Nowhere Lo and behold! A f... ...is new feature better by pointing us to great online videos. December 10th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, ...
113. Nuclear Fly Fishing - One of the guys from Jazz and Fly Fishing goes fishing in gas mask and a full protection suit. Ils sont fous ces musiciens! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...hutes Steelhead here. Kola Peninsula Summer... Watch Kola Peninsula Summer 2009 here. Crab Flush Part 3 of 4 Watch Crab Flush Part 3 of 4 here. | More... ...ive, but are they more fish catching? At least eye catching. February 10th 2009 Vltava-Dobrá Kasper Mühlbach - GFF's eternal grayling hunter - takes...
114. Moose hair ant - Ant tied of moose hair - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...us and clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 Pallot´s Memories This book reads Memories, Mangrove and Magic on the... ...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Pe...
115. The Otis - This fly is a new twist on two popular patterns - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Whipfinish video ... ...t is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/M...
116. Drill Dry Caddis - Creates a hole in the fish, like a drill - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ry life-like fly. Bulgarian anglers and Bulgarian fish love it. March 26th 2009 Trout with ... ...of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this...
117. Ken with a beautiful silver sea trout (picture) - Silver prize - Silver prize - Global FlyFisher
...09 Photo/illustration: Henning Eskol 2009 Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment Only comments in...
118. Pit River California - CalTrout - After CalTrout helped force the rewatering of the Pit River Powerhouse #3 stretch in the 1980s, one of California's best -- and toughest -- fisheries was born. Renowned for its difficult access and wading, the Pit River's PG&E-owned hydroelectric facilities recently came up for a FERC relicensing. CalTrout participated in the negotiations, and while higher flows were needed to protect trout from seasonal temperatures on Pit #4 and #5, the flows on Pit #3 ended up a little higher than we wanted. Recently, a group of CalTrout employees and anglers visited Pit #3, #4 and #5 to survey the new flows, in part to inform the ongoing "adaptive management" process we insisted be part of agreement. In effect, it allows for flows to be revisited if the best available science tells us the relicensing goals aren't being met (including recreational use). Shot by noted fly fishing filmmaker Mike E. Wier, this video is part documentary, part science, part fish porn, and all Pit River. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ing behind the tube, on the tube body and in front of the tube. March 13th 2009 The Complete Illustrated Directory of Salmon Flies This is a massive a... ... reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portio...
119. Tarpon on Fly - Heidi Nute with Capt. Paul Tejera in the Florida Keys Backcountry. Tarpon on Fly in Islamorada, Florida. 4 for 9 on Tarpon on a nice March Day. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... tarpon tropical Random videos Autumn Fishing Watch Autumn Fishing here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. 90 minutes Watch 90 minutes here. | Mor...
120. Bastard Crab - I call this fly the Bastard Crab because it is my bastardization of a great pattern I picked up from Greg Vincent, who runs H2O Bonefishing on Grand Bahama Island. Greg is a fantastic fly tyer, and ties some productive and great looking flies. I used one of his crab patterns on a trip there in June 2008, and came home and tied my version from memory, with a little bit of a pesonal twist - not as nice a fly as Greg's, but the bastardized version is also very effective. I've caught bonefish, redfish, and tripletail on this pattern so far. I've also seen this type of pattern showing up in numerous other spots, suggesting it is widely effective. This pattern is a variation of the famous Del Brown Merkin crab pattern. I use Puglisi fibers for the body instead of yarn. There is no hackle for claws, only marabou, and the numerous (6 legs for size 2, 5 for size 4) legs are tied in on the hook side of the shank to that they stand up from the fly rather than splay out. The fly does not have to be stripped, the legs and marabou provide plenty of action to a falling or resting fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of the L... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 A few from Ora Smith The flies of Ora Smith that have captured my imag...