Find it all
Results 111-120, 1635 total, on "2009" (0.25 seconds)
111. Fishy photographer: Nick Price - Guiding in Idaho is Nick Price's main source of income and photography is second. - Global FlyFisher
...us and clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 Atlantic Salmon The subtitle for this... .... March 26th 2009 Part of the theme: Fly Fishing Pictures The best pictures of fly fishing, fly anglers, casting, streams, rivers, lakes, landscapes P...
112. Tying Flies: The Process - Tying Flies: The Process is a film that illustrates how I tie my flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ial suppliers of flies and a large range of prices and qualities. June 4th 2009 Colored Mono Eyes Five pairs of mono eyes dipped in epoxy ... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Tight Line Shrimp A go to shrimp fly for tailing redfish from Laguna M...
113. reBORN - The changing of the seasons, for some, is no more than a date on the calander. A symbolic date that signifies a change is coming. For fly fishers, or rather anybody that spends a significant amount of time outdoors, that change is more apparent. Noticed not because we know its coming, but because we can feel or sense something is different, or about to change. Our local region here in Central Pennsylvania doesn’t have the coldest or most brutal winters by far. But sometimes it can seem to linger on longer then we feel it should. Overstaying its welcome. That’s when a date on the calendar telling us its spring, feels more like a downright lie. After what can seem like an eternity of going outside and seeing black and white, that first morning you realize you don’t need your extra fleece, and can close your eyes and take a deep breath without it burning your lungs with chill. It’s like the world is turning to color, and the seasons to come relate more to the quarry you’ll fish for, rather than the equinoxes and solstices. You’ve just been reborn into a changing world. No more monotone, but rather a brilliant Technicolor of greens and blues, and hopefully browns, rainbows, and bass. Music:"Birmingham Jail" by Chatham County Line (http://www.chathamcountyline.com/) https://soundcloud.com/ursula1000/ccr-born-on-the-bayou-ursula - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Getting wet - or not Fishing on the coast in the winter is very close to some obscure kind of se... ... excellent production. January 5th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions ...
114. North Esk Springers - In this week's episode we join Andy Richardson & Greig Thomson on the River North Esk in Angus chasing spring salmon on the 2013 season opening at Gallery. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Steve Schweitzer what to keep from old strings and how to tie January 11th 2009 GFF heartbeat The rhythm of articles on the Global FlyFisher. How many... ...ince way back, and an option to see he articles of each month. January 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
115. Olive Stilborn - Ephemera born dead - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 Neo-Classic - inst... ...ructions Step by step instructions for a classic salmon fly. March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/...
116. Twilight Estuary - Mission:Fish and GFF partner Steve Schweitzer takes a quick spin along Florida's west side beaches in search of tarpon and snook. A few other surprises find the business end of the fly, too. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 The Welded Phly Remember the line from The Graduate ? PLASTICS! The ho... ...s caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 Twilight Estuary - Mission:Fish and GFF partner Steve Schweitzer takes a quick ...
117. Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of shooting or running lines available on the market and talk about their good and bad sides. - Global FlyFisher
...this handy pun intended device which may March 22nd 2009 Pesca a mosca Yeah, it's Italian, and no, Martin doesn't read Italian! But the nice layout a... ... and brown marabou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Shooting lines - This article tries to cover the different types of sh...
118. South Fork Guided Trips - Video of Ben Hardy and Ben McNinch fishing our newest private water. Great scenery, guides and fishing on our exclusive South Fork guided fly fishing trips. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Clouser Deep Minnow Only a few patterns are as generally useful and wi... ... and brown marabou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Getting wet - or not Global FlyFisher partner Martin ...
119. Tube Tying Techniques - A small piece that tries to explain how to tie on different tubes - Global FlyFisher
... Fosmire · baffos·at·comcast.net Submitted April 26th 2009 I agree with Tucker; many thanks. From: Mike Walsh · mikwalsh&m... .... Read GFF's review of this handy pun intended device which may March 22nd 2009 ron P. swegman Author ...
120. The Mahogany MayFly Nymph - Tying the Mahogany MayFly Nymph by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 Shark's Wasp Bulgarian fly tyer and fly angler Radoslav Kiskinov takes anothe... ...ry life-like fly. Bulgarian anglers and Bulgarian fish love it. March 26th 2009 The Mahogany MayFly Nymph - Tying the Mahogany MayFly Nym...