Find it all
Results 121-130, 1586 total, on "2009" (0.14 seconds)
121. Tarpon on Fly - Heidi Nute with Capt. Paul Tejera in the Florida Keys Backcountry. Tarpon on Fly in Islamorada, Florida. 4 for 9 on Tarpon on a nice March Day. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... tarpon tropical Random videos Autumn Fishing Watch Autumn Fishing here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. 90 minutes Watch 90 minutes here. | Mor...
122. Rainbow Trout Caught on Rattlesnake Fly - Matt Paluch, owner of Deschutes River Camp catches a huge rainbow trout on a rattlesnake fly he designed. Keep an eye on OnlineFlyFishingShop.com blogs and forums for more great fishing footage, gear reviews, instruction, and giveaways. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ness and clarity of the water come out in the final picture? February 15th 2009 GFF heartbeat The rhy... ...ince way back, and an option to see he articles of each month. January 1st 2009 Rod Magnets Your fly fishing life r...
123. Sculpin Helmet Bunny Carp Fly - This is an excellent sculpin / goby pattern for Lake MI. The SH Bunny is just about all I used when I went to Lake MI this year and I caught my biggest carp ever (34.5lb) on this fly. It is really no different than the fly you see on a sculpin helmet package - with the possible exception of the hook selection (TMC 760SP) and using a fur dubbing loop to build the body. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Korrie Broos He started fishing, from when he can just about start to rem... ... 12th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site copyright the co...
124. Ken's Cuteling - A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted to look like almost any small fish. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher - Ken's Cuteling - A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted
125. New Alevin - Classic reinvented - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...00 in our list of entries in the sitemap. A really sharp corner. June 25th 2009 ... ...Steve Schweitzer what to keep from old strings and how to tie January 11th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright ...
126. Fly fishing photographers - Our series of articles about photographers specializing in fly fishing photography - Global FlyFisher
...r only, and one of these universal flies that can catch anything. June 1st 2009 GFF Video Channel The Global Fly... ...hannel features the best online videos from the whole world. December 10th 2009 The Pink Pig or Pattegrisen You have probably heard about and maybe ev...
127. Fishy photographer: Jim Klug - How Jim Klug of Yellow Dog Flyfishing Adventures became a fly fishng phorographer and why - Global FlyFisher
... production company that released the fly fishing movies DRIFT 2008 , RISE 2009 and CONNECT 201... ...w, why is it so big? Because I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 What I d...
128. Easy foam Beetle - Fly tying, dry fly: Easy foam Beetle - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...r only, and one of these universal flies that can catch anything. June 1st 2009 Tied in the Hand More than a hundred classical salmon flies tied witho... ...oked, we rush to the scene, and get quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Jo...
129. Skullp-Zilla Streamer - The Scullpzilla Streamer from Solitude Flies has tons of movement in the water and it drives brown trout crazy. This has been one of our most effective streamers over the past two seasons. This video shows how to tie a version of this streamer with a Fish Skull head. The two hooks are joined by a section of fly line backing or by braided fishing line. Our favorite colors are white or barred tan. The version in this video uses a size 8 Gamakatsu octopus stinger hook and a size 6 front hook. This works well for a fly 3 in length. For longer flies use a 4 or 6 stinger hook and a size 4 front hook. Use a small fish scull for the smaller flies, and a medium for larger flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... on fly here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | By originator | RSS Feed | Recommend this page to a frien...
130. Fly Fishing is a Joke - A thoughtful and insightful view on fly fishing from film maker Henry Harrison. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 Aux Outardes River Pike Pike fishing is not only possible in lakes. So... ... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Fly ...