Find it all
Results 121-130, 1581 total, on "2009" (0.29 seconds)
121. Tying Flies: The Process - Tying Flies: The Process is a film that illustrates how I tie my flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ial suppliers of flies and a large range of prices and qualities. June 4th 2009 Colored Mono Eyes Five pairs of mono eyes dipped in epoxy ... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Tight Line Shrimp A go to shrimp fly for tailing redfish from Laguna M...
122. Rise Drift - A cinematic flyfishing adventure, exploring the world and the passionat individuals who dedicate their lives to the sport. - Jim Klug, Tom Bie, Chris Patterson - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... Bie, Chris Patterson Title Rise + Drift Production Confluence Films, 2008/2009 Running 65+80+30 minutes Pric... ...m 2009, but in spite of them both being produced in a high-def video age, they are shot entirely on classic 16mm film. They are of course edited and f... ...d “gear”. They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Rise + Drift - A cinematic flyfishing adventure, exploring the world and the passionat indi...
123. Chewee Caddis Larva - Chewee skin is a great material for adding realistic bodies to fly patterns. In this video UV Chewee skin is used to create a simple to tie, but realistic looking caddis larva. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 Magnus If one particular fly was to be celebrated as the Mother of all... ... goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 My time ...
124. GFF heartbeat - Boom-boom - Global FlyFisher
...GFF heartbeat - Boom-boom - Global FlyFisher First published January 1st 2009 - Yesterday More about: About GFF heartbeat Boom-boom By Martin Joergens... ...FlyFisher. Click on the bars to see details. 2009 January 2 2008 December 13 November 8 October 9 September 3 August 4 July 4 June 6 May 5 April March...
125. Pheasant Tail Wet Fly - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Pheasant Tail Wet Fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing ... ...ace to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlba...
126. Moose hair ant - Ant tied of moose hair - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...us and clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 PallotÂ´s Memories This book reads Memories, Mangrove and Magic on the... ...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Pe...
127. Hot Wire Hare - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing Ties a Hot Wire Hare - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yout. The book is very hands on and practical in its approach. January 8th 2009 Fishy photos: Eoin Fairg... ...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copy...
128. Fly Fishing bonefish holidays in Belize - Nice Belizian bonefishing from some years back - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ince way back, and an option to see he articles of each month. January 1st 2009 Fishy art: Sean Seal I really can't pin ... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 Fly Fishing bonefish holidays in Belize - Nice Belizian bonefishing fr...
129. Flyfishing with Julien Lorquet - Speed fishing with Belgian Julien Lorquet during the World Flyfishing Championships in Italy. Amazing how he traverses the river to get his catches registered! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...24th 2009 Raven NJ Simple things somehow often seem to work and this has also been the case for one of Nils Jorgensen's absolute favorite salmon flies... ...om GFF partner Steve Schweitzer the key steps required to tie January 15th 2009 Flyfishing with Julien Lorq...
130. The Clouserish - A fly that is very much like a Clouser Deep Minnow, but with a slight Thunder Creekish variation in the tying style. - Global FlyFisher
...tin Joergensen owing a lot to Bob Clouser and Keith Fulsher Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Materials Hook Wet fly hook, I prefer Kamasan B175 siz... ... THE title you want as a reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Phloating Eyez Eyes as large as tea cups on your flies? And still lightweight and n...