Find it all
Results 131-140, 1579 total, on "2009" (0.24 seconds)
131. Hot Spot Pheasant Tail Nymph - For the past several months this pattern has been very effective on my home waters of Rapid Creek. Where I fish it is best tied in sizes 14-16 This pattern is well suited to use in a Spanish or French nymphing rig. Feel free to alter the body color and change the color of the hot spot. I have had good luck with a black body and a purple thorax, as well as a black body with an orange thorax. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s in the sitemap. A really sharp corner. June 25th 2009 The Strange Christmas Tree Minnow, sand eel, fry. This little fly will imitate most small, tra... ...et quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Hot Spot Pheasant Tail Nymph - For the past several months this pattern has been very effective on my h...
132. Sterkfontein - A fresh water sightfishing utopia found in South Africa where you can catch smallmouth yellowfish also known as "fresh water bones" on dry fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Bonefishing the Flats Craig Mathews usually does Mo... ...e in Bogotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 Take me back NOW! Join Thomas Weiergang on a road-trip in Chile. Th...
133. Fishy photographer: Nick Price - Guiding in Idaho is Nick Price's main source of income and photography is second. - Global FlyFisher
...us and clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 Atlantic Salmon The subtitle for this... .... March 26th 2009 Part of the theme: Fly Fishing Pictures The best pictures of fly fishing, fly anglers, casting, streams, rivers, lakes, landscapes P...
134. The Mahogany MayFly Nymph - Tying the Mahogany MayFly Nymph by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 Shark's Wasp Bulgarian fly tyer and fly angler Radoslav Kiskinov takes anothe... ...ry life-like fly. Bulgarian anglers and Bulgarian fish love it. March 26th 2009 The Mahogany MayFly Nymph - Tying the Mahogany MayFly Nym...
135. Making Your Own Dubbing Brushes - Making Your Own Dubbing Brushes - Fly Tying Tricks and Tips - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Fly Fishing the Best Rivers of Patagonia, Argentina It is a stunning a... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Publis...
136. White Spider Killer - Real killer of rivers and streams in the Italian alps - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...r only, and one of these universal flies that can catch anything. June 1st 2009 GFF heartbeat The rhythm of articles on the Global FlyFisher. ... ...ince way back, and an option to see he articles of each month. January 1st 2009 Fishy art: Matt Zudweg American artist Matt Zudweg creates the most am...
137. Shimmering Elk Hair Caddis - Elk Hair Caddis Shimmering Elk Hair Caddis Fly Tying Video - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 Heads This is the end that counts to to most anglers: where the mouth ... ...anish with sea trout flies it's a small, generic pattern. March 30th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Sc...
138. Bob Kenly - Global FlyFisher
... · Howj·at·chemeketa.edu Submitted April 7th 2009 How much does Eumer vise cost? From: helen.walsh · helen.walsh·at... ...th 2009 Darth Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly box - this is The Darth Vader Nymph. Get out your light sabres ...
139. Mini Pig - The Baltic seatrout community has been going berserk over a huge pink fly called the Pink Pig. I find that the Mini Pig is a more sensible alternative. - Global FlyFisher
...en Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Medium Target species Sea trout sea run Materials Hook Curved shank, straight eye, saltwater resistant size 6, 4 or... ...s Mini Pig Type Cold saltwater fly Originator Henning Eskol Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Target species Sea trout sea run...
140. Brazilian trout - Fly fishing Trip on Campos do JordÃ£o- Brazil - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Big Hole Demon A classical pattern originated back in the sixties - he... ... 2009 Early morning - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global Fl The follow up to the Early Morning pocasts....