Find it all
Results 131-140, 1609 total, on "2009" (0.12 seconds)
131. Sparkle Half-hog - Hook: Tiemco 102Y #13 Thread: Benecchi 12/0, black Shuck: Z-lon, silver Abdomen: Ice Dub, amber Rear wing: Deer hair Thorax: SLF Prism, peacock Wing/head: Deer hair Pattern: Goran Grubic, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 Better fishing pictures: Bent Rods This... ...oked, we rush to the scene, and get quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
132. A Passion for Tarpon - Andy Mill - book review - Global FlyFisher
...om GFF partner Steve Schweitzer the key steps required to tie January 15th 2009 Rod care The first part of a three part harmony about maintaining your... ...GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 A Global FlyFisher Publication Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitze...
133. Improved F-Fly - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Body: Mole, natural - slender, Wing: CDC, natural - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...messy tying table - that is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 Tie a muddler Martin Joergensen: One evening when I was tying flies wi... ...are they more fish catching? At least eye catching. February 10th 2009 A Global FlyFisher Publication Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitz...
134. Skullp-Zilla Streamer - The Scullpzilla Streamer from Solitude Flies has tons of movement in the water and it drives brown trout crazy. This has been one of our most effective streamers over the past two seasons. This video shows how to tie a version of this streamer with a Fish Skull head. The two hooks are joined by a section of fly line backing or by braided fishing line. Our favorite colors are white or barred tan. The version in this video uses a size 8 Gamakatsu octopus stinger hook and a size 6 front hook. This works well for a fly 3 in length. For longer flies use a 4 or 6 stinger hook and a size 4 front hook. Use a small fish scull for the smaller flies, and a medium for larger flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... on fly here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | By originator | RSS Feed | Recommend this page to a frien...
135. Black Olive Nymph - Wicked imitation of surface - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...is new feature better by pointing us to great online videos. December 10th 2009 Kola on a Budget Fishing on the Kola... ...e in Bogotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 Tapâm Q&A I have just reviewed the exciting tarpon fishing DVD Tapâm...
136. Rhyacophila - Important for Italian rivers - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ry life-like fly. Bulgarian anglers and Bulgarian fish love it. March 26th 2009 Build a rod The introduction to the cover-it-all series on building yo... ...ov Bulgarian fly fisher and fly tier Radoslav Kiskinov. March 17th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schw...
137. Fly Fishing the Ozarks -- Spring 2012 - Join Brian Wise, his clients, friends, family, and generally awesome people he fishes with as they fish through Spring 2012. With warm-water, cold-water, broken reels, tattoos, and the greatest sunrise EVER, this promises to be one of the best yet. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...h 2009 Strike Indicator Scientology This article is the premier in a new series: Nymphing From Top-to-Bottom: The Untold Secrets . Starting on top, st... ...om GFF partner Steve Schweitzer the key steps required to tie January 15th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
138. Tying Flies: The Process - Tying Flies: The Process is a film that illustrates how I tie my flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ial suppliers of flies and a large range of prices and qualities. June 4th 2009 Colored Mono Eyes Five pairs of mono eyes dipped in epoxy ... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Tight Line Shrimp A go to shrimp fly for tailing redfish from Laguna M...
139. Henryville Special - Henryville Special is a fly that should be in every fisherman's box. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ch 1st 2009 Shark's Caddis Larva This is a very simple fly imitating the caddis larva. Some may call it realistic fly, some will say impressionistic, ... ...and he has caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 Warm Water I've seen a few other self published books and they always ...
140. CDC Comparadun - CDC Comparadun Dry Fly Tying Instructions and How To Tie Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 The Lost World of Mr. Hardy A... ... of Mr. Hardy makes sure this world and its story is not lost. January 2nd 2009 Slideshows This new feature allows you to see a lot of the many great ...