Find it all
Results 141-150, 1586 total, on "2009" (0.84 seconds)
141. Rise Drift - A cinematic flyfishing adventure, exploring the world and the passionat individuals who dedicate their lives to the sport. - Jim Klug, Tom Bie, Chris Patterson - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... Bie, Chris Patterson Title Rise + Drift Production Confluence Films, 2008/2009 Running 65+80+30 minutes Pric... ...m 2009, but in spite of them both being produced in a high-def video age, they are shot entirely on classic 16mm film. They are of course edited and f... ...d “gear”. They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Rise + Drift - A cinematic flyfishing adventure, exploring the world and the passionat indi...
142. A Passion for Tarpon - Andy Mill - book review - Global FlyFisher
...om GFF partner Steve Schweitzer the key steps required to tie January 15th 2009 Rod care The first part of a three part harmony about maintaining your... ...GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 A Global FlyFisher Publication Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitze...
143. Improved F-Fly - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Body: Mole, natural - slender, Wing: CDC, natural - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...messy tying table - that is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 Tie a muddler Martin Joergensen: One evening when I was tying flies wi... ...are they more fish catching? At least eye catching. February 10th 2009 A Global FlyFisher Publication Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitz...
144. reBORN - The changing of the seasons, for some, is no more than a date on the calander. A symbolic date that signifies a change is coming. For fly fishers, or rather anybody that spends a significant amount of time outdoors, that change is more apparent. Noticed not because we know its coming, but because we can feel or sense something is different, or about to change. Our local region here in Central Pennsylvania doesnâ€™t have the coldest or most brutal winters by far. But sometimes it can seem to linger on longer then we feel it should. Overstaying its welcome. Thatâ€™s when a date on the calendar telling us its spring, feels more like a downright lie. After what can seem like an eternity of going outside and seeing black and white, that first morning you realize you donâ€™t need your extra fleece, and can close your eyes and take a deep breath without it burning your lungs with chill. Itâ€™s like the world is turning to color, and the seasons to come relate more to the quarry youâ€™ll fish for, rather than the equinoxes and solstices. Youâ€™ve just been reborn into a changing world. No more monotone, but rather a brilliant Technicolor of greens and blues, and hopefully browns, rainbows, and bass. Music:"Birmingham Jail" by Chatham County Line (http://www.chathamcountyline.com/) https://soundcloud.com/ursula1000/ccr-born-on-the-bayou-ursula - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Getting wet - or not Fishing on the coast in the winter is very close to some obscure kind of se... ... excellent production. January 5th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions ...
145. The Christmas Tree - This fly is primitive close to being embarrassing. It's even ugly. It uses one material only and a crude and synthetic one at that. But... and there's a but... it catches a lot of fish! - Global FlyFisher
... 2009 Last trip 2007... December is not the month to go fishing for sea trout if you have set your mind on catching anything, but GFF partner Martin J... ... and brown marabou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 The Christmas Tree - This fly is primitive close to being embarrassing...
146. The Clouserish - A fly that is very much like a Clouser Deep Minnow, but with a slight Thunder Creekish variation in the tying style. - Global FlyFisher
...tin Joergensen owing a lot to Bob Clouser and Keith Fulsher Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Materials Hook Wet fly hook, I prefer Kamasan B175 siz... ... THE title you want as a reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Phloating Eyez Eyes as large as tea cups on your flies? And still lightweight and n...
147. Camp 584 - Fish, Friendship & Dogs, No Less, No More - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...w, why is it so big? Because I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 Martin Westbeek Tying has become as much a passion for Dutch Martin We... ... rush to the scene, and get quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schw...
148. Fishy photographer: Nick Price - Guiding in Idaho is Nick Price's main source of income and photography is second. - Global FlyFisher
...us and clear lake with the Hollywoodian name: Jurrasic Lake. February 20th 2009 Atlantic Salmon The subtitle for this... .... March 26th 2009 Part of the theme: Fly Fishing Pictures The best pictures of fly fishing, fly anglers, casting, streams, rivers, lakes, landscapes P...
149. Sparkle Half-hog - Hook: Tiemco 102Y #13 Thread: Benecchi 12/0, black Shuck: Z-lon, silver Abdomen: Ice Dub, amber Rear wing: Deer hair Thorax: SLF Prism, peacock Wing/head: Deer hair Pattern: Goran Grubic, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 Better fishing pictures: Bent Rods This... ...oked, we rush to the scene, and get quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
150. My Comparadun. - Classical imitation U.S. in deer hair - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...peacock herl, which will catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 South Swedish Sea Tr... ...ore than 10% are tagged gear . They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Fishing Season I was a third into t...