Find it all
Results 141-150, 1609 total, on "2009" (0.31 seconds)
141. C's easy tube: ft. C - When you tie tube flies there are a few styles to make them... this is the Courtney Ogilvie style... in other words, one of the best ways to do it! hope you like it! thanks. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ishing and the DFT headed to... Winter time In south of France Winter time 2009 /... Realise Salmon Patagonia... Fishing in the waters of Patag... ...26th 2009 LeaderCalc2007 One of GFF's all-time most popular articles and downloads just got better! Download two new upgrades for FREE! 1 Leadercalc20...
142. Rogue River Red Ant - The Rogue River Red ant was designed to catch one salt steelhead called half pounders on the Rogue River. The fly uses a double hook but can be tied on a singe and fished for steelhead anywhere. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Jiggy A jigging fly for almost any predatory fish originated by Bob Po... ...yout. The book is very hands on and practical in its approach. January 8th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
143. The Otis - This fly is a new twist on two popular patterns - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Whipfinish video ... ...t is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/M...
144. With Rake Nynphal - Emerging ephemera rake attached - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...is new feature better by pointing us to great online videos. December 10th 2009 Czech nymphs Does anyone remember the... ...and he has caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 The Rise The Rise is Paul Schullery's lates...
145. Barbs Fly Fishing - Barbs fly. Great fly fishing video where we see some amazing catches fish very strong fighters and beautiful. This fish can only be captured in southern Spain. Andalucia. Her name is Barb Gypsy and its scientific name is Barbus sclateri. Hope you like. Greetings from Andalucia, Spain. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...w, why is it so big? Because I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 A Backyard in Nowhere Lo and behold! A f... ...is new feature better by pointing us to great online videos. December 10th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, ...
146. Pit River California - CalTrout - After CalTrout helped force the rewatering of the Pit River Powerhouse #3 stretch in the 1980s, one of California's best -- and toughest -- fisheries was born. Renowned for its difficult access and wading, the Pit River's PG&E-owned hydroelectric facilities recently came up for a FERC relicensing. CalTrout participated in the negotiations, and while higher flows were needed to protect trout from seasonal temperatures on Pit #4 and #5, the flows on Pit #3 ended up a little higher than we wanted. Recently, a group of CalTrout employees and anglers visited Pit #3, #4 and #5 to survey the new flows, in part to inform the ongoing "adaptive management" process we insisted be part of agreement. In effect, it allows for flows to be revisited if the best available science tells us the relicensing goals aren't being met (including recreational use). Shot by noted fly fishing filmmaker Mike E. Wier, this video is part documentary, part science, part fish porn, and all Pit River. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ing behind the tube, on the tube body and in front of the tube. March 13th 2009 The Complete Illustrated Directory of Salmon Flies This is a massive a... ... reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portio...
147. Olive Stilborn - Ephemera born dead - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 Neo-Classic - inst... ...ructions Step by step instructions for a classic salmon fly. March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/...
148. JCs Electric Caddis Pupa - Detailed instructions for tying JC's Electric Caddis Pupa. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...f fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 First Podcast Fish It finally happened. GFF partner Martin Joergensen got the first fish while... ...ideos. December 10th 2009 Uncharted Waters The account of a fantastic fishing trip to the atoll Bassas da India, a place in the middle of nowhere betw...
149. North Esk Springers - In this week's episode we join Andy Richardson & Greig Thomson on the River North Esk in Angus chasing spring salmon on the 2013 season opening at Gallery. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Steve Schweitzer what to keep from old strings and how to tie January 11th 2009 GFF heartbeat The rhythm of articles on the Global FlyFisher. How many... ...ince way back, and an option to see he articles of each month. January 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
150. Bastard Crab - I call this fly the Bastard Crab because it is my bastardization of a great pattern I picked up from Greg Vincent, who runs H2O Bonefishing on Grand Bahama Island. Greg is a fantastic fly tyer, and ties some productive and great looking flies. I used one of his crab patterns on a trip there in June 2008, and came home and tied my version from memory, with a little bit of a pesonal twist - not as nice a fly as Greg's, but the bastardized version is also very effective. I've caught bonefish, redfish, and tripletail on this pattern so far. I've also seen this type of pattern showing up in numerous other spots, suggesting it is widely effective. This pattern is a variation of the famous Del Brown Merkin crab pattern. I use Puglisi fibers for the body instead of yarn. There is no hackle for claws, only marabou, and the numerous (6 legs for size 2, 5 for size 4) legs are tied in on the hook side of the shank to that they stand up from the fly rather than splay out. The fly does not have to be stripped, the legs and marabou provide plenty of action to a falling or resting fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of the L... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 A few from Ora Smith The flies of Ora Smith that have captured my imag...