Find it all
Results 31-40, 1586 total, on "2009" (0.37 seconds)
31. Radoslav Kiskinov - The Bulgarian fly fisher and fly tier known as The Shark - Global FlyFisher
... fly tier known as The Shark - Global FlyFisher First published March 17th 2009 - This past month More about: Staff Comment Radoslav Kiskinov The Bu... ...d to sell fly fishing products. Articles By Rado: Shark's Caddis Larva Apr 2009 The Simplest Fly Apr 2009 Shark's Wasp Mar 200... ...9 Domestic Fly Mar 2009 Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment Only comments in English are acce...
32. 1000! - Celebrating a lot of articles - Global FlyFisher
...Celebrating a lot of articles - Global FlyFisher First published June 25th 2009 - This past week More about: About Comment 1000! Celebrating a lot of ... ... Hinze · ruanhinze·at·hotmail.com Submitted June 27th 2009 congratulations guys ! thanks for al... ...albrener · PHKalbrener·at·aol.com Submitted June 27th 2009 C... ...los Heinsohn · crh·at·alalata.com Submitted June 26th 2009 Congratulations GFF Staff!!! Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Ske...
33. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes - Part 2 Lake Strobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher
...trobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher First published February 20th 2009 - This past month More about: Destinations Lake fishing Steel... ...lis · rulismin·at·hotmail.com Submitted February 25th 2009 Les, Nan, i have another... ...ot; Leslie·at·laustin4.wanadoo.co.uk Submitted February 23rd 2009 Rolandus, What can we say? Crazy as ever, ... ... February 22nd 2009 my question for you is the house by strobel did you rent it? is it still possible to fish there? From: Mindaugas · simtas.g...
34. Stripping baskets, trays and buckets - Sometimes you want to make sure that your line doesn't tangle and sometimes you want to make longer casts. A line or stripping basket, bucket or tray may be the solution. - Global FlyFisher
...solution. - Global FlyFisher First published April 13th 2009 - This past month More about: Casting Shooting heads Fish Better Comment Stripping basket... ...lbrener · PHKalbrener·at·aol.com Submitted April 16th 2009 Nice atricle Martin, Ive been using the flexi-stripper for about a yea... ...ry, sounds like a very good idea. Paul From: PVJensen Submitted April 14th 2009 I`ve used a line tray for quite a few years now, and I guess it`s the ... ...ipley · mail·at·mongolia2010.com Submitted April 14th 2009 I personally have never used any form of gadget or contraption. I can ...
35. Martin Jorgensen's site about fly fishing and fly tying - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...iddot; martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted July 9th 2009 Ben, I'd suggest looking into places in Jutland - the peninsu... ...r · bwinkle1·at·jhmi.edu Link Submitted July 8th 2009 Hi Martin, I will be visiting Denmark next summer, probably in August. My f... ... · b_andreasen6·at·yahoo.ca Link Submitted March 29th 2009 Hello: I am visiting Bornholm 4th week in June and in Jutland for a co... ...ch-Petersen · cbp·at·pol.dk Link Submitted March 24th 2009 Jacob, The entire North coast of SjÃ¦lland is available ...
36. Tube Ressources - Want to go further than just this tube fly theme? Here are all the books, DVD's and web sites worth getting acquainted with. - Global FlyFisher
...serve as en inspiration. Eumer also added a new site EumerTube.com in June 2009, which has even more information on tubes. Guideline Carr... ...m: Joe Best · joeb73·at·att.net Submitted October 7th 2009 I need to find an on-line source for SUPERHAIR and HOLOGRAPHI... ...arch 26th 2009 Norm, My main issue with tubes is their size. Tube flies usually grow large - fat bodied that is. You can tie on small and thin tubes, ... ...ot;at·msn.com Submitted March 26th 2009 I have read a lot of pros on tube tying but I have not heard any cons. What is the bad news about tubes...
37. (picture) - A nice Kola salmon - A nice Kola salmon - Global FlyFisher
...- Global FlyFisher Comment Next image A nice Kola salmon Mindaugas Banelis 2009 Photo/illustration: Mindaugas Banelis 2009 Recommend this page t... ...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 ... ...Steve Schweitzer what to keep from old strings and how to tie January 11th 2009 (picture) - A nic...
38. Build a rod, 4 - Part 4: Preparing for the coating process and coating the wrappings - Global FlyFisher
...er0316·at·hotmail.com Submitted July 23rd 2009 I've built a a few rods, without any problems until my last one. When coating the thread,... ...son · J.rhokanson98·at·yahoo.com Submitted April 23rd 2009 this is great My wife is alway telling me to find a place to build my ... ...illers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted February 23rd 2009 Hi Bruce, for sure you can use the motor. It depends a littl... ...elli · btomas·at·dioceseaj.org Submitted January 27th 2009 Hi: Can I use my ...
39. Better fishing pictures: Flies - We feature a ton a fly pictures on this site and emphasize good quality in these pictures. This is an article about you can get the best shots of your flies. - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009... ... Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 2006 Macro . Published... ...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of ...
40. Domestic Fly - The common housefly is indeed... eh.... common, and an obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher
...n obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher First published March 18th 2009 - This past week More about: Dry flies Foam Imit... ...ynas · kplynas·at·googlemail.com Submitted March 20th 2009 l have been tying flies on and off for the past 25 years and have neve... ...arch 19th 2009 Fly-tying has never been my cup of tea. While I admire and give full credit to anyone that can tie life like patterns, I am sure the pa... ...rlos Heinsohn · crh·at·zetta.com Submitted March 18th 2009 Great design Radoslav! The best housefly pattern I've ever seen. Tonig...