Find it all
Results 31-40, 1453 total, on "2009" (0.12 seconds)
31. 1000! - Celebrating a lot of articles - Global FlyFisher
...Celebrating a lot of articles - Global FlyFisher First published June 25th 2009 - This past week More about: About Comment 1000! Celebrating a lot of ... ... Hinze · ruanhinze·at·hotmail.com Submitted June 27th 2009 congratulations guys ! thanks for al... ...albrener · PHKalbrener·at·aol.com Submitted June 27th 2009 C... ...los Heinsohn · crh·at·alalata.com Submitted June 26th 2009 Congratulations GFF Staff!!! Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Ske...
32. Radoslav Kiskinov - The Bulgarian fly fisher and fly tier known as The Shark - Global FlyFisher
... fly tier known as The Shark - Global FlyFisher First published March 17th 2009 - This past month More about: Staff Comment Radoslav Kiskinov The Bu... ...d to sell fly fishing products. Articles By Rado: Shark's Caddis Larva Apr 2009 The Simplest Fly Apr 2009 Shark's Wasp Mar 200... ...9 Domestic Fly Mar 2009 Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment Only comments in English are acce...
33. Martin Jorgensen's site about fly fishing and fly tying - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...iddot; martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Link Submitted July 9th 2009 Ben, I'd suggest looking into places in Jutland - the peninsu... ...r · bwinkle1·at·jhmi.edu Link Submitted July 8th 2009 Hi Martin, I will be visiting Denmark next summer, probably in August. My f... ... · b_andreasen6·at·yahoo.ca Link Submitted March 29th 2009 Hello: I am visiting Bornholm 4th week in June and in Jutland for a co... ...ch-Petersen · cbp·at·pol.dk Link Submitted March 24th 2009 Jacob, The entire North coast of SjÃ¦lland is available ...
34. Stripping baskets, trays and buckets - Sometimes you want to make sure that your line doesn't tangle and sometimes you want to make longer casts. A line or stripping basket, bucket or tray may be the solution. - Global FlyFisher
...solution. - Global FlyFisher First published April 13th 2009 - This past month More about: Casting Shooting heads Fish Better Comment Stripping basket... ...lbrener · PHKalbrener·at·aol.com Submitted April 16th 2009 Nice atricle Martin, Ive been using the flexi-stripper for about a yea... ...ry, sounds like a very good idea. Paul From: PVJensen Submitted April 14th 2009 I`ve used a line tray for quite a few years now, and I guess it`s the ... ...ipley · mail·at·mongolia2010.com Submitted April 14th 2009 I personally have never used any form of gadget or contraption. I can ...
35. The Simon Templer Nymph - One of my favourite Nymphs, the Simon Templer Nymph. A good allround nymph. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Random videos 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. NZ Heli Fishing Watch NZ Heli Fishing here. Low & Clea... ...a Peninsula was the ideal place to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Rising Star The Austin blanks from All Star... ...gotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 The Action Emerging Caddis This fly is similar in outline to many existing ca...
36. Better fishing pictures: Compose - Composition is the act of building the picture and placing its elements. Classical composition consists of considering the division of the image into parts, creating depth and perspective and utilizing subject shapes and lines. - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published Febr... ...uary 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 2006 Macro . Published August 30th 2006 Jump! . Pub... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Fishy art: Juan Jose Serra When Argentinean artist Juan Jose Serra app...
37. Build a rod, 4 - Part 4: Preparing for the coating process and coating the wrappings - Global FlyFisher
...er0316·at·hotmail.com Submitted July 23rd 2009 I've built a a few rods, without any problems until my last one. When coating the thread,... ...son · J.rhokanson98·at·yahoo.com Submitted April 23rd 2009 this is great My wife is alway telling me to find a place to build my ... ...illers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted February 23rd 2009 Hi Bruce, for sure you can use the motor. It depends a littl... ...elli · btomas·at·dioceseaj.org Submitted January 27th 2009 Hi: Can I use my ...
38. Domestic Fly - The common housefly is indeed... eh.... common, and an obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher
...n obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher First published March 18th 2009 - This past week More about: Dry flies Foam Imit... ...ynas · kplynas·at·googlemail.com Submitted March 20th 2009 l have been tying flies on and off for the past 25 years and have neve... ...arch 19th 2009 Fly-tying has never been my cup of tea. While I admire and give full credit to anyone that can tie life like patterns, I am sure the pa... ...rlos Heinsohn · crh·at·zetta.com Submitted March 18th 2009 Great design Radoslav! The best housefly pattern I've ever seen. Tonig...
39. Big Hole Demon - A classic for many waters - Global FlyFisher
... A classic for many waters - Global FlyFisher First published January 20th 2009 - Yesterday More about: Tinsel Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns Comm... ...tin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted January 21st 2009 Cornelis, Yup.... we know about the background. Ken and I already discussed it. U... ...itted January 21st 2009 nice fly ! hope the pictures of the tying are better next time , the background is a bit to much... Cornelis The Netherlands F... ...ddot;yahoo.se Submitted January 20th 2009 Niiiice, been waiting for this article. I haven't caught anthing on this fly but I'm sure it's a good imitat...
40. Better pictures: shooting the sun - Even though I consider sunrises and in particular sunsets as subjects more suitable for teenage bedroom posters than for fishing pictures, I have to admit that I have shot my fair part of them - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Pu... ...blished May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 20... ...peacock herl, which will catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...