Find it all
Results 31-40, 1389 total, on "2009" (0.22 seconds)
31. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Lakes - Part 2 Lake Strobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher
...trobel and Rio Santa Cruz - Global FlyFisher First published February 20th 2009 - This past month More about: Destinations Lake fishing Steel... ...lis · rulismin·at·hotmail.com Submitted February 25th 2009 Les, Nan, i have another... ...ot; Leslie·at·laustin4.wanadoo.co.uk Submitted February 23rd 2009 Rolandus, What can we say? Crazy as ever, ... ... February 22nd 2009 my question for you is the house by strobel did you rent it? is it still possible to fish there? From: Mindaugas · simtas.g...
32. 1000! - Celebrating a lot of articles - Global FlyFisher
...Celebrating a lot of articles - Global FlyFisher First published June 25th 2009 - This past week More about: About Comment 1000! Celebrating a lot of ... ... Hinze · ruanhinze·at·hotmail.com Submitted June 27th 2009 congratulations guys ! thanks for al... ...albrener · PHKalbrener·at·aol.com Submitted June 27th 2009 C... ...los Heinsohn · crh·at·alalata.com Submitted June 26th 2009 Congratulations GFF Staff!!! Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Ske...
33. Tube Ressources - Want to go further than just this tube fly theme? Here are all the books, DVD's and web sites worth getting acquainted with. - Global FlyFisher
...serve as en inspiration. Eumer also added a new site EumerTube.com in June 2009, which has even more information on tubes. Guideline Carr... ...m: Joe Best · joeb73·at·att.net Submitted October 7th 2009 I need to find an on-line source for SUPERHAIR and HOLOGRAPHI... ...arch 26th 2009 Norm, My main issue with tubes is their size. Tube flies usually grow large - fat bodied that is. You can tie on small and thin tubes, ... ...ot;at·msn.com Submitted March 26th 2009 I have read a lot of pros on tube tying but I have not heard any cons. What is the bad news about tubes...
34. Domestic Fly - The common housefly is indeed... eh.... common, and an obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher
...n obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher First published March 18th 2009 - This past week More about: Dry flies Foam Imit... ...ynas · kplynas·at·googlemail.com Submitted March 20th 2009 l have been tying flies on and off for the past 25 years and have neve... ...arch 19th 2009 Fly-tying has never been my cup of tea. While I admire and give full credit to anyone that can tie life like patterns, I am sure the pa... ...rlos Heinsohn · crh·at·zetta.com Submitted March 18th 2009 Great design Radoslav! The best housefly pattern I've ever seen. Tonig...
35. Better fishing pictures: Compose - Composition is the act of building the picture and placing its elements. Classical composition consists of considering the division of the image into parts, creating depth and perspective and utilizing subject shapes and lines. - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published Febr... ...uary 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 2006 Macro . Published August 30th 2006 Jump! . Pub... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Fishy art: Juan Jose Serra When Argentinean artist Juan Jose Serra app...
36. The Simon Templer Nymph - One of my favourite Nymphs, the Simon Templer Nymph. A good allround nymph. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Random videos 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. NZ Heli Fishing Watch NZ Heli Fishing here. Low & Clea... ...a Peninsula was the ideal place to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Rising Star The Austin blanks from All Star... ...gotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 The Action Emerging Caddis This fly is similar in outline to many existing ca...
37. Build a rod, 4 - Part 4: Preparing for the coating process and coating the wrappings - Global FlyFisher
...er0316·at·hotmail.com Submitted July 23rd 2009 I've built a a few rods, without any problems until my last one. When coating the thread,... ...son · J.rhokanson98·at·yahoo.com Submitted April 23rd 2009 this is great My wife is alway telling me to find a place to build my ... ...illers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted February 23rd 2009 Hi Bruce, for sure you can use the motor. It depends a littl... ...elli · btomas·at·dioceseaj.org Submitted January 27th 2009 Hi: Can I use my ...
38. Better pictures: shooting the sun - Even though I consider sunrises and in particular sunsets as subjects more suitable for teenage bedroom posters than for fishing pictures, I have to admit that I have shot my fair part of them - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Pu... ...blished May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 20... ...peacock herl, which will catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
39. (picture) - A nice Kola salmon - A nice Kola salmon - Global FlyFisher
...- Global FlyFisher Comment Next image A nice Kola salmon Mindaugas Banelis 2009 Photo/illustration: Mindaugas Banelis 2009 Recommend this page t... ...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 ... ...Steve Schweitzer what to keep from old strings and how to tie January 11th 2009 (picture) - A nic...
40. Big Hole Demon - A classic for many waters - Global FlyFisher
... A classic for many waters - Global FlyFisher First published January 20th 2009 - Yesterday More about: Tinsel Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns Comm... ...tin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted January 21st 2009 Cornelis, Yup.... we know about the background. Ken and I already discussed it. U... ...itted January 21st 2009 nice fly ! hope the pictures of the tying are better next time , the background is a bit to much... Cornelis The Netherlands F... ...ddot;yahoo.se Submitted January 20th 2009 Niiiice, been waiting for this article. I haven't caught anthing on this fly but I'm sure it's a good imitat...