Find it all
Results 41-50, 1609 total, on "2009" (0.26 seconds)
41. The Simon Templer Nymph - One of my favourite Nymphs, the Simon Templer Nymph. A good allround nymph. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Random videos 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. NZ Heli Fishing Watch NZ Heli Fishing here. Low & Clea... ...a Peninsula was the ideal place to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Rising Star The Austin blanks from All Star... ...gotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 The Action Emerging Caddis This fly is similar in outline to many existing ca...
42. Better pictures: shooting the sun - Even though I consider sunrises and in particular sunsets as subjects more suitable for teenage bedroom posters than for fishing pictures, I have to admit that I have shot my fair part of them - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Pu... ...blished May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 20... ...peacock herl, which will catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
43. Better fishing pictures: Compose - Composition is the act of building the picture and placing its elements. Classical composition consists of considering the division of the image into parts, creating depth and perspective and utilizing subject shapes and lines. - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published Febr... ...uary 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 2006 Macro . Published August 30th 2006 Jump! . Pub... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Fishy art: Juan Jose Serra When Argentinean artist Juan Jose Serra app...
44. Build a rod, 4 - Part 4: Preparing for the coating process and coating the wrappings - Global FlyFisher
...er0316·at·hotmail.com Submitted July 23rd 2009 I've built a a few rods, without any problems until my last one. When coating the thread,... ...son · J.rhokanson98·at·yahoo.com Submitted April 23rd 2009 this is great My wife is alway telling me to find a place to build my ... ...illers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted February 23rd 2009 Hi Bruce, for sure you can use the motor. It depends a littl... ...elli · btomas·at·dioceseaj.org Submitted January 27th 2009 Hi: Can I use my ...
45. Smoky Emerger - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Collar: Whiting Brahma hen barbs, mottled, Rib: Krystal Flash, opal - doubled to form a loop - smoky grey mink inserted, twisted, Rear thorax: Rabbit, dark grey, Wing: Snowshoe hare, natural Front thorax: Rabbit, dark grey - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...l picture? February 15th 2009 The Lost World of Mr. Hardy Anybody who's into fly fishing will know Hardy. If you haven't heard about this famous Briti... ... of Mr. Hardy makes sure this world and its story is not lost. January 2nd 2009 Neo-Classic - instructions Step by step in... ...structions for a classic salmon fly. March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlba...
46. The firm baskets can easily be turned out of the way while fighting and landing a fish. (picture) - Out of the way - Out of the way - Global FlyFisher
...turned out of the way while fighting and landing a fish. Martin Joergensen 2009 Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2009 Recommend this page to a fr... ... The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 The firm baskets can easily be turned out of the way while fighting and landing ...
47. Better fishing pictures: Bent Rods - The bent rod is a sign of success: fish on! - Global FlyFisher
... is a sign of success: fish on! - Global FlyFisher First published May 2nd 2009 - This past week More about: Photography Rods Gallery Comment Bette... ....com Submitted May 6th 2009 Nice shots as usual : Found this one at flickr which really shows a nice POV perspective with lots of action on top . From... ...mail.com Submitted May 4th 2009 great topic ! hate to see only man/woman with big fish pictures. Bent rod pictures are one of the other options. Corne...
48. The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher
... not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher First published April 3rd 2009 - This past week More about: D... ...om: Stephen Jay · sjay·at·mts.net Submitted April 3rd 2009 Interesting fly, but where does one get trebles that small? From: Saru... ...; sarunasst·at·inbox.lt Submitted April 3rd 2009 Hey, I am 100% guaranteed that chubs will take this fly. They are very curious fish and...
49. The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
... · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted April 28th 2009 Christopher, Going for sea run browns in ... ...middot; bairdchristopher·at·hotmail.com Submitted April 27th 2009 Martin, I live in Newfoundland, Canada, and I pursue the elusive sea t... ...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Woolly Wisdom A whole book about woolly Worms and Woolly...
50. Lake Champ - A beautiful dragonfly nymph in brown and black - Global FlyFisher
...nfly nymph in brown and black - Global FlyFisher First published June 24th 2009 - This past week More about: Lake fishing Nymphs Stream Patterns Comme... ...los Heinsohn · crh·at·alalata.com Submitted June 25th 2009 Hi Ole, Thanks for your words! If you search... ...rs·at·web.de Submitted June 24th 2009 Hallo Carlos, nice article and nice fly! I did not understand the weaving completely but maybe I h...