Find it all
Results 41-50, 1451 total, on "2009" (0.13 seconds)
41. The Simon Templer Nymph - One of my favourite Nymphs, the Simon Templer Nymph. A good allround nymph. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet Random videos 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. NZ Heli Fishing Watch NZ Heli Fishing here. Low & Clea... ...a Peninsula was the ideal place to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Rising Star The Austin blanks from All Star... ...gotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 The Action Emerging Caddis This fly is similar in outline to many existing ca...
42. Build a rod, 4 - Part 4: Preparing for the coating process and coating the wrappings - Global FlyFisher
...er0316·at·hotmail.com Submitted July 23rd 2009 I've built a a few rods, without any problems until my last one. When coating the thread,... ...son · J.rhokanson98·at·yahoo.com Submitted April 23rd 2009 this is great My wife is alway telling me to find a place to build my ... ...illers · olewillers·at·web.de Submitted February 23rd 2009 Hi Bruce, for sure you can use the motor. It depends a littl... ...elli · btomas·at·dioceseaj.org Submitted January 27th 2009 Hi: Can I use my ...
43. The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher
... not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher First published April 3rd 2009 - This past week More about: D... ...om: Stephen Jay · sjay·at·mts.net Submitted April 3rd 2009 Interesting fly, but where does one get trebles that small? From: Saru... ...; sarunasst·at·inbox.lt Submitted April 3rd 2009 Hey, I am 100% guaranteed that chubs will take this fly. They are very curious fish and...
44. A large rainbow and it's bane (picture) - The fish and the tool - The fish and the tool - Global FlyFisher
...artin Joergensen 2009 Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2009 Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. C... ...ion and fly to the March 1st 2009 A large rainbow and it's bane (picture) - The fish and the tool - The fish and the tool - Global FlyFisher The Globa...
45. The Complete Illustrated Directory of Salmon Flies - Chris Mann - book review - Global FlyFisher
...es - Chris Mann - book review - Global FlyFisher First published June 21st 2009 - 7 months ago More about: Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book ... ...n · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted June 23rd 2009 John, It might be a question of taste, but I... ...ridderbos · ridderbos3·at·att.net Submitted June 22nd 2009 I have always been tempted to pick up mr. mann's books, but I was put-...
46. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 GFF Video Channel The Global FlyFisher video channel features the best... ...10th 2009 Trout with bacon This is not your ordinary fly fishing article, but anyways... we have brought you recipes before, but this one is more in t... ...ing behind the tube, on the tube body and in front of the tube. March 13th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
47. The Danish flies - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global FlyFisher
... · martin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted April 28th 2009 Christopher, Going for sea run browns in ... ...middot; bairdchristopher·at·hotmail.com Submitted April 27th 2009 Martin, I live in Newfoundland, Canada, and I pursue the elusive sea t... ...chool style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Woolly Wisdom A whole book about woolly Worms and Woolly...
48. Neo-Classic - instructions - Global FlyFisher
... Neo-Classic - instructions - Global FlyFisher First published March 1st 2009 - A couple of years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER G... ...ore about: Patterns Comment Neo-Classic - instructions Published March 1st 2009 Instructions for the Neo Classic Salmon Fly Classic Salmon Fly Tying i... ...and brown marabou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Tube Ressources Want to venture further into the world of tube flies? T...
49. Double K Reverse Spider - A fly which is not quite like the average saltwater fly, but amazingly efficient. And you get the slightly similar Tsunami Warning as an added bonus. - Global FlyFisher
...erse Spider Type Cold salt water Originator Kelvin Kleinman Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Materials Hook Saltwater hook of your choice - size 4-... ...2009 Difficulty Easy Materials Hook Saltwater hook of your choice - size 4-2 Thread Orange First hackle Mallard flank Second, palmered hackle Furnace ... ...s is probably THE title you want as a reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Double K Reverse Spider - A...
50. Sparkle Dun - The Sparkle Dun, a comparadun style dry fly, is an extremely versatile pattern for imitating mayfly duns. By changing the size and color of the pattern, it is easy to mimic many species of mayflies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yout. The book is very hands on and practical in its approach. January 8th 2009 Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn... ...ou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Shark's Caddis Larva This is a very simple fly imitating the caddis larva. Some may ca... ...and he has caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 Understanding the Turmoil of T...