Find it all
Results 41-50, 1620 total, on "2009" (0.23 seconds)
41. Better pictures: shooting the sun - Even though I consider sunrises and in particular sunsets as subjects more suitable for teenage bedroom posters than for fishing pictures, I have to admit that I have shot my fair part of them - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Pu... ...blished May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 20... ...peacock herl, which will catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pe...
42. Big Hole Demon - A classic for many waters - Global FlyFisher
... A classic for many waters - Global FlyFisher First published January 20th 2009 - Yesterday More about: Tinsel Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns Comm... ...tin·at·globalflyfisher.com Submitted January 21st 2009 Cornelis, Yup.... we know about the background. Ken and I already discussed it. U... ...itted January 21st 2009 nice fly ! hope the pictures of the tying are better next time , the background is a bit to much... Cornelis The Netherlands F... ...ddot;yahoo.se Submitted January 20th 2009 Niiiice, been waiting for this article. I haven't caught anthing on this fly but I'm sure it's a good imitat...
43. Domestic Fly - The common housefly is indeed... eh.... common, and an obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher
...n obvious insect to imitate. - Global FlyFisher First published March 18th 2009 - This past week More about: Dry flies Foam Imit... ...ynas · kplynas·at·googlemail.com Submitted March 20th 2009 l have been tying flies on and off for the past 25 years and have neve... ...arch 19th 2009 Fly-tying has never been my cup of tea. While I admire and give full credit to anyone that can tie life like patterns, I am sure the pa... ...rlos Heinsohn · crh·at·zetta.com Submitted March 18th 2009 Great design Radoslav! The best housefly pattern I've ever seen. Tonig...
44. Better fishing pictures: Flies - We feature a ton a fly pictures on this site and emphasize good quality in these pictures. This is an article about you can get the best shots of your flies. - Global FlyFisher
...he weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures . Published June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009... ... Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 Underexpose . Published October 16th 2006 Macro . Published... ...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of ...
45. Smoky Emerger - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Collar: Whiting Brahma hen barbs, mottled, Rib: Krystal Flash, opal - doubled to form a loop - smoky grey mink inserted, twisted, Rear thorax: Rabbit, dark grey, Wing: Snowshoe hare, natural Front thorax: Rabbit, dark grey - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...l picture? February 15th 2009 The Lost World of Mr. Hardy Anybody who's into fly fishing will know Hardy. If you haven't heard about this famous Briti... ... of Mr. Hardy makes sure this world and its story is not lost. January 2nd 2009 Neo-Classic - instructions Step by step in... ...structions for a classic salmon fly. March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlba...
46. Sparkle Dun - The Sparkle Dun, a comparadun style dry fly, is an extremely versatile pattern for imitating mayfly duns. By changing the size and color of the pattern, it is easy to mimic many species of mayflies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yout. The book is very hands on and practical in its approach. January 8th 2009 Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn... ...ou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Shark's Caddis Larva This is a very simple fly imitating the caddis larva. Some may ca... ...and he has caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 Understanding the Turmoil of T...
47. The firm baskets can easily be turned out of the way while fighting and landing a fish. (picture) - Out of the way - Out of the way - Global FlyFisher
...turned out of the way while fighting and landing a fish. Martin Joergensen 2009 Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2009 Recommend this page to a fr... ... The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 The firm baskets can easily be turned out of the way while fighting and landing ...
48. Hart's Dark Lord Nymph - Hart's Dark Lord Nymph Fly Tying Instructions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cause I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 Para-Hackle Emerger Effective anglers carry a myriad of emerger-style flies to take picky tro... ... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Dyeing and Bleaching This is a real classic written by the renown fly ... ...th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site copyright the contr...
49. Norwegian ambiance - - Global FlyFisher
...ies. June 4th 2009 Fish Bum Volume I: Mongolia A fascinating journey in pursuit of the River Wolf - Taimen - the potentially huge Asian trout found in... ...lastic buckets to ingenious contraptions with spikes and hooks. April 13th 2009 Better fishing pictures: Gear Martin maintains an archive of flyfishin... ...re than 10% are tagged “gear”. They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Norwegian ...
50. The Simplest Fly - Another one of those flies with one material and a hook. No thread, not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher
... not feathers, not even glue. - Global FlyFisher First published April 3rd 2009 - This past week More about: D... ...om: Stephen Jay · sjay·at·mts.net Submitted April 3rd 2009 Interesting fly, but where does one get trebles that small? From: Saru... ...; sarunasst·at·inbox.lt Submitted April 3rd 2009 Hey, I am 100% guaranteed that chubs will take this fly. They are very curious fish and...