Find it all
Results 51-60, 1556 total, on "2009" (0.17 seconds)
51. Carlos R. Heinsohn - Probably one of the first addicts of GFF - Global FlyFisher
...e of the first addicts of GFF - Global FlyFisher First published June 24th 2009 - This past week More about: Staff Comment Carlos R. Heinsohn Probably... ...I hope I could show you many of them! Good fishing! Carlos R. Heinsohn Jun 2009 Lake Champ Jun 2009 Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment th...
52. The Source - Tasmania - Nick Reygeart - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...s By Nick Reygeart Title The Source - Tasmania Production Gin Clear Media, 2009... ...es and superior technical quality. PS: Nick has been filming in Iceland in 2009! I can't wait to see the resul... ...ve in Bogotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 Darth Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in...
53. Psycho Trico - For those of us that can't see so well anymore. The psycho trico will catch any light available and reflect it back to us. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yout. The book is very hands on and practical in its approach. January 8th 2009 The White The White is a stable pattern in o... ...r only, and one of these universal flies that can catch anything. June 1st 2009 Internet Flies All of a sudden, the new season or a spontaneous fly fi... ...and a large range of prices and qualities. June 4th 2009 Great Waters The title of Dan Blanton's new book Fly Fishing California's Great Waters indica...
54. Wet Fly trailer - Join Johan Klingberg in his interesting meetings with professional fly fishermen. In this unique film you'll get really close to Paul Procter and Malcolm Greenhalgh as they share some of their extensive knowledge in both classic and modern wet fly fishing. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...rest of us... January 29th 2009 Danish Pastry Fly This fly recently changed its name from The Copper Camel to The Danish Pastry Fly for reasons that a... ...r 10th 2009 Fishy art: Sean Seal I really can't pin down exactly when I started doing artwork. I've always done it. These are the words of Sean Seal w... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 Wet Fly trailer - Join Joha...
55. Clear Cure Goo Flexible Surf Candy - Very nice and simply fly tied with a very convincingly looking material: Clear Cure Goo. You cure it with a UV light and it does look very easy. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... rating: None Average: 4.8 8 votes Random videos 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. Clear water Watch Clear water here. Wool Head Sculpin Watch Woo... ...al anglers. January 25th 2009 Green Machine The Green Machine is a classic salmon fly from the Eastern part of Canada. It's fished as a wet fly in spi...
56. Neo-Classic - instructions - Global FlyFisher
... Neo-Classic - instructions - Global FlyFisher First published March 1st 2009 - A couple of years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER G... ...ore about: Patterns Comment Neo-Classic - instructions Published March 1st 2009 Instructions for the Neo Classic Salmon Fly Classic Salmon Fly Tying i... ...and brown marabou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Tube Ressources Want to venture further into the world of tube flies? T...
57. Trout on the Mad #2 - Nice underwater shots and fishing action. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...videos Satori Watch Satori here. Spudler Minnow Watch Spudler Minnow here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. | More videos | Fly tying | All video... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 Limestone Streams Charles Meck...
58. Double K Reverse Spider - A fly which is not quite like the average saltwater fly, but amazingly efficient. And you get the slightly similar Tsunami Warning as an added bonus. - Global FlyFisher
...erse Spider Type Cold salt water Originator Kelvin Kleinman Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Materials Hook Saltwater hook of your choice - size 4-... ...2009 Difficulty Easy Materials Hook Saltwater hook of your choice - size 4-2 Thread Orange First hackle Mallard flank Second, palmered hackle Furnace ... ...s is probably THE title you want as a reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Double K Reverse Spider - A...
59. Better fishing pictures: Shadows - Harsh shadows from a bright source like the sun are usually not very welcome in our images, and we often jump through hoops to avoid them. But how about making the shadows a part of the image, and maybe even the most important part? - Global FlyFisher
...ublished June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 U...
60. Fly Fishing Videos - The Global FlyFisher Video Channel - popular online video clips - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ll videos About GFF videos 2 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. 2010 highlights Watch 2010 highlights here. 3 30 Miles Out, Boca Paila Watch 30 Mil... ...Watch Kiwi Camo here. Kola Peninsula Summer... Watch Kola Peninsula Summer 2009 here. Korean lenok Watch Korean lenok here. Kvarken International.....