Find it all
Results 51-60, 1385 total, on "2009" (0.08 seconds)
51. Fishing trip sandwich - Long ago we had a blog thread here on GFF about the World's Greatest Sandwich. I'm not saying that this sandwich is it, but it has gone down well on many a fishing trip. - Global FlyFisher
...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 GFF Video Channel The Global FlyFisher video channel features the best... ...10th 2009 Trout with bacon This is not your ordinary fly fishing article, but anyways... we have brought you recipes before, but this one is more in t... ...ing behind the tube, on the tube body and in front of the tube. March 13th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Pe...
52. Smoky Emerger - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Collar: Whiting Brahma hen barbs, mottled, Rib: Krystal Flash, opal - doubled to form a loop - smoky grey mink inserted, twisted, Rear thorax: Rabbit, dark grey, Wing: Snowshoe hare, natural Front thorax: Rabbit, dark grey - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...l picture? February 15th 2009 The Lost World of Mr. Hardy Anybody who's into fly fishing will know Hardy. If you haven't heard about this famous Briti... ... of Mr. Hardy makes sure this world and its story is not lost. January 2nd 2009 Neo-Classic - instructions Step by step in... ...structions for a classic salmon fly. March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlba...
53. Sparkle Dun - The Sparkle Dun, a comparadun style dry fly, is an extremely versatile pattern for imitating mayfly duns. By changing the size and color of the pattern, it is easy to mimic many species of mayflies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...yout. The book is very hands on and practical in its approach. January 8th 2009 Lake Champ Many years ago, when Colombian Carlos Heinsohn... ...ou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Shark's Caddis Larva This is a very simple fly imitating the caddis larva. Some may ca... ...and he has caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 Understanding the Turmoil of T...
54. Norwegian ambiance - - Global FlyFisher
...ies. June 4th 2009 Fish Bum Volume I: Mongolia A fascinating journey in pursuit of the River Wolf - Taimen - the potentially huge Asian trout found in... ...lastic buckets to ingenious contraptions with spikes and hooks. April 13th 2009 Better fishing pictures: Gear Martin maintains an archive of flyfishin... ...re than 10% are tagged “gear”. They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Norwegian ...
55. Clear Cure Goo Flexible Surf Candy - Very nice and simply fly tied with a very convincingly looking material: Clear Cure Goo. You cure it with a UV light and it does look very easy. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... rating: None Average: 4.8 8 votes Random videos 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. Clear water Watch Clear water here. Wool Head Sculpin Watch Woo... ...al anglers. January 25th 2009 Green Machine The Green Machine is a classic salmon fly from the Eastern part of Canada. It's fished as a wet fly in spi...
56. Lake Champ - A beautiful dragonfly nymph in brown and black - Global FlyFisher
...nfly nymph in brown and black - Global FlyFisher First published June 24th 2009 - This past week More about: Lake fishing Nymphs Stream Patterns Comme... ...los Heinsohn · crh·at·alalata.com Submitted June 25th 2009 Hi Ole, Thanks for your words! If you search... ...rs·at·web.de Submitted June 24th 2009 Hallo Carlos, nice article and nice fly! I did not understand the weaving completely but maybe I h...
57. Carlos R. Heinsohn - Probably one of the first addicts of GFF - Global FlyFisher
...e of the first addicts of GFF - Global FlyFisher First published June 24th 2009 - This past week More about: Staff Comment Carlos R. Heinsohn Probably... ...I hope I could show you many of them! Good fishing! Carlos R. Heinsohn Jun 2009 Lake Champ Jun 2009 Recommend this page to a friend Want to comment th...
58. Neo-Classic - instructions - Global FlyFisher
... Neo-Classic - instructions - Global FlyFisher First published March 1st 2009 - A couple of years ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETTER G... ...ore about: Patterns Comment Neo-Classic - instructions Published March 1st 2009 Instructions for the Neo Classic Salmon Fly Classic Salmon Fly Tying i... ...and brown marabou on a #6 hook with a few wraps of copper wire. June 24th 2009 Tube Ressources Want to venture further into the world of tube flies? T...
59. Hart's Dark Lord Nymph - Hart's Dark Lord Nymph Fly Tying Instructions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...cause I am an old man, I can not see well April 3rd 2009 Para-Hackle Emerger Effective anglers carry a myriad of emerger-style flies to take picky tro... ... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Dyeing and Bleaching This is a real classic written by the renown fly ... ...th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site copyright the contr...
60. Better fishing pictures: Shadows - Harsh shadows from a bright source like the sun are usually not very welcome in our images, and we often jump through hoops to avoid them. But how about making the shadows a part of the image, and maybe even the most important part? - Global FlyFisher
...ublished June 16th 2009 Bent Rods . Published May 2nd 2009 Clear Water . Published February 15th 2009 Casting pictures . Published January 29th 2007 U...