Find it all
Results 71-80, 1437 total, on "2009" (0.12 seconds)
71. The Gnasher Sedge Hog - Tying the Gnasher Sedge Hog by Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ive, but are they more fish catching? At least eye catching. February 10th 2009 Tango Trout Author Joe Kissane got an unexpected and generous offer wh... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 The Gnasher Sedge Hog - Tying the Gn...
72. reBORN - The changing of the seasons, for some, is no more than a date on the calander. A symbolic date that signifies a change is coming. For fly fishers, or rather anybody that spends a significant amount of time outdoors, that change is more apparent. Noticed not because we know its coming, but because we can feel or sense something is different, or about to change. Our local region here in Central Pennsylvania doesn’t have the coldest or most brutal winters by far. But sometimes it can seem to linger on longer then we feel it should. Overstaying its welcome. That’s when a date on the calendar telling us its spring, feels more like a downright lie. After what can seem like an eternity of going outside and seeing black and white, that first morning you realize you don’t need your extra fleece, and can close your eyes and take a deep breath without it burning your lungs with chill. It’s like the world is turning to color, and the seasons to come relate more to the quarry you’ll fish for, rather than the equinoxes and solstices. You’ve just been reborn into a changing world. No more monotone, but rather a brilliant Technicolor of greens and blues, and hopefully browns, rainbows, and bass. Music:"Birmingham Jail" by Chatham County Line (http://www.chathamcountyline.com/) https://soundcloud.com/ursula1000/ccr-born-on-the-bayou-ursula - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Getting wet - or not Fishing on the coast in the winter is very close to some obscure kind of se... ... excellent production. January 5th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions ...
73. Heads or Tails, II - Another exiting trailer from the Australian video about permit fishing. Some really awesome footage in there! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 The Perfect Woolly Many... ...on Twitter The Global FlyFisher can now be found on Twitter. February 18th 2009 Heads...
74. Brazilian trout - Fly fishing Trip on Campos do JordÃ£o- Brazil - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Big Hole Demon A classical pattern originated back in the sixties - he... ... 2009 Early morning - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global Fl The follow up to the Early Morning pocasts....
75. Pheasant Tail Wet Fly - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Pheasant Tail Wet Fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing ... ...ace to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlba...
76. Large Green Caddis Larva - Here is an easy effective pattern. The Large Green Caddis Larva. All materials can be obtained from your local hobbie or craft store. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...with Danish with sea trout flies it's a small, generic pattern. March 30th 2009 Cheap Lazy Bastard Named the Cheap Lazy Bastard b... ...s still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Sch...
77. Sterkfontein - A fresh water sightfishing utopia found in South Africa where you can catch smallmouth yellowfish also known as "fresh water bones" on dry fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Bonefishing the Flats Craig Mathews usually does Mo... ...e in Bogotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 Take me back NOW! Join Thomas Weiergang on a road-trip in Chile. Th...
78. Nemo Boobie - Another good pattern for fishing the washing line method. :) Hook - #10-14 hayabusa Tail -Picric Pheasant tail Body -Picric Pheasant Tail Rib - Red Holo Tinsel Thorax - picric Peacock Herl Hackle - Picric Hen Cape Eyes - Castle Feathers 3.5mm - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... to the pursuit of muskellunge with a fly. February 7th 2009 Better fishing pictures: Gear Martin maintains an archive of fly-fishing images together ... ...ore than 10% are tagged gear . They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 The Practical Fly Tier The subtitle contains the words no-nonsen...
79. Winter Mouse fishing With Molly Semenik - Remembering winter - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ary 20th 2009 The Fly-Fishers Craft I've enjoyed all of Darrel Martin's fly fishing books, and The Fly-Fisher's Craft is no exception. In a world wher... ...lastic buckets to ingenious contraptions with spikes and hooks. April 13th 2009 ...
80. Hot Spot Pheasant Tail Nymph - For the past several months this pattern has been very effective on my home waters of Rapid Creek. Where I fish it is best tied in sizes 14-16 This pattern is well suited to use in a Spanish or French nymphing rig. Feel free to alter the body color and change the color of the hot spot. I have had good luck with a black body and a purple thorax, as well as a black body with an orange thorax. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s in the sitemap. A really sharp corner. June 25th 2009 The Strange Christmas Tree Minnow, sand eel, fry. This little fly will imitate most small, tra... ...et quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Hot Spot Pheasant Tail Nymph - For the past several months this pattern has been very effective on my h...