Find it all
Results 91-100, 1629 total, on "2009" (0.11 seconds)
91. Turniffe Crab Fly - The Turniffe Crab Fly is a permit catching standard in the waters of Belize, Honduras, Mexico and the Caribbean. I have even heard of a few Keys guides throwing this crab pattern around. I like the fact that this fly can be tied heavy or light, big or small and with any color a little crab can be. There are a lot of permit, bonefish and tarpon swimming around in the Florida Keys. Every one of them will eat a crab that plops right in front of them. Flats fishing in the Keys is big time. Go to http://www.riplips.com for info and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 The Wiggling Jigging Worm Maybe you found the previously published tand... ...ore than 10% are tagged gear . They take a lot of gear pictures. June 16th 2009 Strang...
92. Autumn Gallery - My favorite time for coastal fishing has always been in the autumn. Only a few things will beat a nice September or October day on the coast. - Global FlyFisher
... of Mr. Hardy makes sure this world and its story is not lost. January 2nd 2009 Fill-the... ...catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 Autumn Gallery - My favorite time for coastal fishing has always been in the autumn. Only a few...
93. Mini Pig - The Baltic seatrout community has been going berserk over a huge pink fly called the Pink Pig. I find that the Mini Pig is a more sensible alternative. - Global FlyFisher
...en Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Medium Target species Sea trout sea run Materials Hook Curved shank, straight eye, saltwater resistant size 6, 4 or... ...s Mini Pig Type Cold saltwater fly Originator Henning Eskol Year of origin 2009 Difficulty Easy Target species Sea trout sea run...
94. Sterkfontein - A fresh water sightfishing utopia found in South Africa where you can catch smallmouth yellowfish also known as "fresh water bones" on dry fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Bonefishing the Flats Craig Mathews usually does Mo... ...e in Bogotá, Colombia, on the northern corner of South America. June 24th 2009 Take me back NOW! Join Thomas Weiergang on a road-trip in Chile. Th...
95. Brazilian trout - Fly fishing Trip on Campos do JordÃ£o- Brazil - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...any easier. It can also be a scud or a cress bug in a tight spot. May 13th 2009 Big Hole Demon A classical pattern originated back in the sixties - he... ... 2009 Early morning - The GFF fly fishing podcast sound recordings for your iPod or mp3 player - Global Fl The follow up to the Early Morning pocasts....
96. Soft Hackle Hare's Ear (bead head) - During this demonstration, I share tips and techniques to tie a favorite fly of many, the soft hackle hare's ear. Using a dubbing loop to create a "buggier" body is a key to this fly, thus I encourage you to try variations of your own and share their recipes on this page with others. Thanks for viewing, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...00 in our list of entries in the sitemap. A really sharp corner. June 25th 2009 Better fishing pictur... ...oked, we rush to the scene, and get quite a few bent rod pictures. May 2nd 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of the Little Did you get a brownie? The vo...
97. Improved F-Fly - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Body: Mole, natural - slender, Wing: CDC, natural - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...messy tying table - that is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 Tie a muddler Martin Joergensen: One evening when I was tying flies wi... ...are they more fish catching? At least eye catching. February 10th 2009 A Global FlyFisher Publication Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitz...
98. CDC Emerging Mayfly Nymph - Fly Tying with Hans - CDC Emerging Mayfly Nymph. This has been a very successful pattern for imitating emerging late summer yellow mayflies, especially pale evening duns. It has fooled many selective fish on our tailwater. The body and thorax are made of CDC. This pattern can be tied in various color schemes to imitate different mayfly species. It can also be tied on a curved emerger style hook. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...and he has caught lots of fish with it in many different places. April 8th 2009 Internet Flies All of a sudden, the new season or a spontaneous fly fi... ...ial suppliers of flies and a large range of prices and qualities. June 4th 2009 CDC Emerging Mayfly Nymph - Fly Tying with Hans - CDC Emerging Mayfly ...
99. The Underwater World of Brook Trout 1 - Take a deep breath and come along! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 The Copper Bully No sea trout box should be without a small Gammerus i... ...tight spot. May 13th 2009 Tigerfish from my Verandah When you speak to old timers about fishing for tigerfish on the Zambezi River they will tell you ...
100. Pheasant Tail Wet Fly - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Pheasant Tail Wet Fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... along as GFF partner Steve Schweitzer walks you through the November 27th 2009 Kola autumn - Horses, bears and fly-fishing ... ...ace to travel to. So he set off. February 25th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlba...