Find it all
Results 91-100, 1576 total, on "2009" (0.68 seconds)
91. The Distant Browns of Emerald - A last minute decision on this late season location was vindicated when the poor lead up forecast was proven wrong and we had 3 windless days and clear blue skies. Taking a chance sometimes can really pay off - it did for Andrew Hearne and myself as we got into a heap of wonderful browns of the highest quality. Nothing huge but fish up to 3.5kg were landed and some larger bust off or missed. It wasn't always easy but we got into double figures each day from solely sight fishing. The huge effort to get in and out of this remote place was rewarded by the quality of the trip in all aspects. Heaven. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... Read GFF's review of this handy pun intended device which may March 22nd 2009 Capt. Mel's ... ...e fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 The Global ...
92. Tying Flies: The Process - Tying Flies: The Process is a film that illustrates how I tie my flies. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ial suppliers of flies and a large range of prices and qualities. June 4th 2009 Colored Mono Eyes Five pairs of mono eyes dipped in epoxy ... ...lodges and some guides needing some marketing and... action! December 10th 2009 Tight Line Shrimp A go to shrimp fly for tailing redfish from Laguna M...
93. Tarpon on Fly - Heidi Nute with Capt. Paul Tejera in the Florida Keys Backcountry. Tarpon on Fly in Islamorada, Florida. 4 for 9 on Tarpon on a nice March Day. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... tarpon tropical Random videos Autumn Fishing Watch Autumn Fishing here. 2009 Wrap Up Watch 2009 Wrap Up here. 90 minutes Watch 90 minutes here. | Mor...
94. Kelsey's Emerger - Hook: Std Dry #12 - #18 Thread: Black Shuck: Brown Bootlace Rib: Copper Wire Abdomen: Brown Bootlace Wingpost: White Poly Yarn Hackle: Grizzly and Brown - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e fly is fairly easy to tie and we have made it even simpler. January 20th 2009 The Complete Illustrated Directory of Salmon Flies This is a massive a... ...flies. June 21st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of this site copyr...
95. Magic Waters Patagonia - Sight Fishing in Magic Waters Patagonia Chile. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...r only, and one of these universal flies that can catch anything. June 1st 2009 Better fishing pictures: Gear Martin maintains an a... ...ctures. June 16th 2009 The Great Lakes Irish Invaders Bob Kenly takes a turn with some tubes from the Canadian Tube Fly Company and converts a traditi...
96. Pit River California - CalTrout - After CalTrout helped force the rewatering of the Pit River Powerhouse #3 stretch in the 1980s, one of California's best -- and toughest -- fisheries was born. Renowned for its difficult access and wading, the Pit River's PG&E-owned hydroelectric facilities recently came up for a FERC relicensing. CalTrout participated in the negotiations, and while higher flows were needed to protect trout from seasonal temperatures on Pit #4 and #5, the flows on Pit #3 ended up a little higher than we wanted. Recently, a group of CalTrout employees and anglers visited Pit #3, #4 and #5 to survey the new flows, in part to inform the ongoing "adaptive management" process we insisted be part of agreement. In effect, it allows for flows to be revisited if the best available science tells us the relicensing goals aren't being met (including recreational use). Shot by noted fly fishing filmmaker Mike E. Wier, this video is part documentary, part science, part fish porn, and all Pit River. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ing behind the tube, on the tube body and in front of the tube. March 13th 2009 The Complete Illustrated Directory of Salmon Flies This is a massive a... ... reference to salmon flies. June 21st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portio...
97. Italian Wilderness Fly Fishing - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...peacock herl, which will catch several species when fished dry. March 18th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Pe...
98. Tellico Nymph - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Tellico Nymph - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...messy tying table - that is if you are like the rest of us... January 29th 2009 Better fishing picture... ...ness and clarity of the water come out in the final picture? February 15th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014, Joergensen/Pe...
99. Bastard Crab - I call this fly the Bastard Crab because it is my bastardization of a great pattern I picked up from Greg Vincent, who runs H2O Bonefishing on Grand Bahama Island. Greg is a fantastic fly tyer, and ties some productive and great looking flies. I used one of his crab patterns on a trip there in June 2008, and came home and tied my version from memory, with a little bit of a pesonal twist - not as nice a fly as Greg's, but the bastardized version is also very effective. I've caught bonefish, redfish, and tripletail on this pattern so far. I've also seen this type of pattern showing up in numerous other spots, suggesting it is widely effective. This pattern is a variation of the famous Del Brown Merkin crab pattern. I use Puglisi fibers for the body instead of yarn. There is no hackle for claws, only marabou, and the numerous (6 legs for size 2, 5 for size 4) legs are tied in on the hook side of the shank to that they stand up from the fly rather than splay out. The fly does not have to be stripped, the legs and marabou provide plenty of action to a falling or resting fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of the L... ..., he has still taken on fly fishing as a subject for his art. February 3rd 2009 A few from Ora Smith The flies of Ora Smith that have captured my imag...
100. Mr Softy (Lure) - Tying the Mr Softy (Lure) with Davie McPhail. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ecause you're afraid to fall off, but because you're spellbound. June 12th 2009 Classic Wet Flies Wet flies have been around as long as fly ...