Find it all
Results 111-120, 1570 total, on "3M trout line" (0.45 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
111. The two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the chance in the form of a trip to Southern Iceland with fishing in the two most productive salmon rivers on the island. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The two Rang?'sThe two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the
112. Juro Mukai's line setup - A flexible shooting head system - Global FlyFisher
...dvanced Do it yourself Shooting heads Spey rods Two hand rods Juro Mukai's line setup A flexible shooting head system By Martin Joergensen Juro ... ...f fishing with him in the Seattle area, and was intrigued by the 'modular' line setup that he uses on his two hand spey ro... ...up. This text was posted as a reply to Andre Lorenz' inquirey about a good line setup for a St' Croix 9/10 wt... ... 14' rod: I have very good luck with a DT9F line cut well beyond the taper and looped with a custom loop... Making a 'Juro loop' cut and strip 1.5 inc...
113. Flow - This is some footage I shot of my good buddy Nick around Colorado over a couple of days. As a film maker, I get to take in a lot of the small things that I love about fly fishing. Wether it be catching 30 trout in a day, or honing in on one trout, It's never a bad time fishing with good people. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...r it be catching 30 trout in a day, or honing in on one trout, It's never a bad time fishing with good people. - fly fishing video channel - Global Fl... ...f the small things that I love about fly fishing. Wether it be catching 30 trout in a day, or honing in on one trout,... ...l size Native Brook Trout View Native Brook Trout in full size Bonacca View Bonacca in full size 1 2 next › last » Random videos Iced Prince Nymph ... ... are revealed in the article. It's an efficient and simple pattern for sea trout, but is very likely to be just as able to catch bass, bonefish and ma...
114. Patagonian salmonids - This is the history and present state of salmonid introduction in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
...S FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Brown trout Destinations Rainbow trout Salmon Fish Better Comment Patagonian salm... ...uitless, even hopeless. For weeks he had been trying to catch one of those trout. No bite, no sign of fish. Strange... So it might have happened, on a... ...ke Nahuel Huapi, in Argentina. This pioneer didn't know that there were no trout in this lake, nor in any other. Even in the countless rivers and cree... ...i Hatcheria macrei AKA bagre de torrente Trichomycterus aerolatus Jenynsia lineata AKA madrecita Galaxis maculatus/platei AKA Puyen chico/grande Geotr...
115. BS Swinger - A shanked trailer hook streamer, typically used in steelhead fishing. This is a very basic pattern that gives the tyer the tools to create stinger style streamers for use with a single or double handed rod. Stinger style streamers are often overlooked by trout fisherman, but are a very useful tool in ones arsenal. Vary the colors and have fun - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e or double handed rod. Stinger style streamers are often overlooked by trout fisherman, but are a very useful tool in ones arsenal. Vary the colors a... ...ngle or double handed rod. Stinger style streamers are often overlooked by trout fisherman, but are a very useful tool in ones arsenal. Vary the color... ...ature better by pointing us to great online videos. December 10th 2009 Fly Line Blues Once in a while Martin needs a differe... ...nt line than the one, which he has been using for a while, and he has to dive into his line stash. That makes him think about the crazy prices on fly ...
116. Reels - More than a line holder - Global FlyFisher
... Reels - More than a line holder - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Reviews First publi... ...icles in this section More than a line holder Sea Trout Gear Gear advice: This article will try to point you in the right direction when choosing equi... ...ddot;Fly Reel Blues ·How to look good ·Reel care ·Sea Trout Gear ·Tom's r... ...hing ·Salmon fishing in the Yemen ·Fisheye ·The Trout Diaries ·The Practical Fly Tier More... Gear ·My Wading Boot ...
117. 10 ways to improve your bonefishing - A few pieces of advice that might bring you nearer the bonefishing Nirvana - Global FlyFisher
...vana By Martin Joergensen Gearing up Martin Joergensen Gear up right Get a line designed for the purpose. The tropics are hot—real hot—and... ...a normal line will become very soft and limp. Equip a proper warmwater line with a polyleader, a tapered mono leader or a knotted ditto, but just make... ...shiest flies. I haven't heard anybody go crazy over the ghost tip lines, but they might work better than standard lines. A full floater seems the safe... ...intermediate line, a sink tip or just arm yourself with some sinking polyleaders. Depending on the size of fish you expect to encounter, select a line...
118. Spawning Trout--New Zealand. - Short segment of the life cycle of trout-from the movie--Another Angle. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Spawning Trout--New Zealand. - Short segment of the life cycle of trout-from the movie--Another Angle. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher... ...RS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel Comment Spawning Trout--New Zealand. Primary links GFF videos Fly tying Add video Highest ra... ... About GFF videos Short segment of the life cycle of trout-from the movie--Another Angle. Originator: Baz Davies. Web site: Spawning Trout Submitter: ... ...pping baskets, trays and buckets Sometimes you want to make sure that your line doesn't tangle and somet...
119. One summer night, part 2 - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...the plopping stops. This can be a good sign or a bad sign. Either there is trout... ... seek down, this fish runs and stays in the surface. It's a trout, and even though it's not a big one, my system is already on full alert. I try to fe... ...'s quite close. Well hooked The fish seems well hooked, and draws a bit of line out throug... ...h my fingers. I press it and it runs outwards. I start spooling the loose line on the reel letting up the preassure a bit, and the fish decides that t...
120. Chubby Fishing - The chub is amongst the many fresh water speciesthat can be taken on a fly - Global FlyFisher
...perfectly placed float being dragged by the currents pressure on the loose line into the main current, w... ... in a figure-of-eight. I stroke and I felt a strong fish at the end of the line. It fought very well and it took me while to win the fight. I did not ... ...at was boring, tasteless, a bit salty and not with bite as we know it from trout. But anyway, it was a great fish for the sport and born into th... ...er water, streams and pools. We were fly fishermen now and enjoyed fishing trout in our local stream. And there had to be trout in this clas...