Find it all
Results 141-150, 1772 total, on "3M trout line" (0.22 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
141. 10 ways to improve your bonefishing - A few pieces of advice that might bring you nearer the bonefishing Nirvana - Global FlyFisher
...vana By Martin Joergensen Gearing up Martin Joergensen Gear up right Get a line designed for the purpose. The tropics are hot—real hot—and... ...a normal line will become very soft and limp. Equip a proper warmwater line with a polyleader, a tapered mono leader or a knotted ditto, but just make... ...shiest flies. I haven't heard anybody go crazy over the ghost tip lines, but they might work better than standard lines. A full floater seems the safe... ...intermediate line, a sink tip or just arm yourself with some sinking polyleaders. Depending on the size of fish you expect to encounter, select a line...
142. Spawning Trout--New Zealand. - Short segment of the life cycle of trout-from the movie--Another Angle. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Spawning Trout--New Zealand. - Short segment of the life cycle of trout-from the movie--Another Angle. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher... ...RS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel Comment Spawning Trout--New Zealand. Primary links GFF videos Fly tying Add video Highest ra... ... About GFF videos Short segment of the life cycle of trout-from the movie--Another Angle. Originator: Baz Davies. Web site: Spawning Trout Submitter: ... ...pping baskets, trays and buckets Sometimes you want to make sure that your line doesn't tangle and somet...
143. One summer night, part 2 - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...the plopping stops. This can be a good sign or a bad sign. Either there is trout... ... seek down, this fish runs and stays in the surface. It's a trout, and even though it's not a big one, my system is already on full alert. I try to fe... ...'s quite close. Well hooked The fish seems well hooked, and draws a bit of line out throug... ...h my fingers. I press it and it runs outwards. I start spooling the loose line on the reel letting up the preassure a bit, and the fish decides that t...
144. Chubby Fishing - The chub is amongst the many fresh water speciesthat can be taken on a fly - Global FlyFisher
...perfectly placed float being dragged by the currents pressure on the loose line into the main current, w... ... in a figure-of-eight. I stroke and I felt a strong fish at the end of the line. It fought very well and it took me while to win the fight. I did not ... ...at was boring, tasteless, a bit salty and not with bite as we know it from trout. But anyway, it was a great fish for the sport and born into th... ...er water, streams and pools. We were fly fishermen now and enjoyed fishing trout in our local stream. And there had to be trout in this clas...
145. Native Brook Trout - Fly fishing in Maine for native brook trout. Music: "Caddis" by Isan - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Native Brook Trout - Fly fishing in Maine for native brook trout. Music: Caddis by Isan - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global Fly... ...Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Native Brook Trout Fly fishing in Maine for native brook trout. Musi... ...ook trout stream Videos from one day Cookie Emerging View Cookie Emerging in full size Today I'm the King! View Today I'm the King! in full size Cdc T... ...r and reel maker. May 6th 2011 New Hooks Partridge has come out with a new line of trout hooks called Flashpoint . Most fly tyers are hook junkies, an...
146. Fly fishing for sharks in South Africa - Sharks! Radical reef fly fishing. - A shark odyssey. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Fly fishing for sharks in South Africa - Sharks! Radical reef fly fishing. Fly fishing for sharks in South Africa - Sharks!
147. Tackle, rod, reel, line - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Denmark Tackle Sea trout Tackle, rod, reel, line Danish inshore fishing By Martin Joergensen Prev... ...l Most Danes fish 7-8 wt. rods and lines. And most use a weight forward floating WF-F line or a shooting head. Expect that fairly long casts under dif... ...resentation rarely is. Line is mostly floating Weight Forward The preferred line is a floating weight forward, but sink tips can come in handy, especi... ...se shooting heads which offer the best combination of casting distance and line flexibility. Short leaders will work Leaders are normally short -...
148. Morrisfoam Diver, Danish version - An excellent foam fly for night fishing for sea trout - Global FlyFisher
... First published September 14th 2001 More about: Foam Sea trout flies Morrisfoam Diver, Danish version An excellent foam fly for night fishing for sea... ...act the trout, but certainly aide me in seeing the fly in the dark water. Super floater Back at the water I ignore Henning's remarks and reenter the w... ...e. It feels like a fair cod, but not a big one. I don't bother getting the line on the reel, but slowly pull in the fish letting the loose line float ... ...s it pulls steadily and starts traversing the coast in front of me. That's trout behaviour. I regret the loose line and start winding it on the reel. ...
149. Dry Fly Fly Fishing for Trout with Stoneflies and Salmonflies - In this short Simms fly fishing video, Jake Dodd catching trout on dry flies during a golden stone and salmonfly hatch. Jake fishes a fly called a "chubby" with a great stonefly profile - a good dry fly to fish when there are various stonefly species hatching. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Dry Fly Fly Fishing for Trout with Stoneflies and Salmonflies - In this short Simms fly fishing video, Jake Dodd catching trout on dry flies during a... ...ed Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Dry Fly Fly Fishing for Trout wi... ... and Salmonflies In this short Simms fly fishing video, Jake Dodd catching trout on dry flies during a golden stone and salmonfly hatch. Jake fishes a... ... Dobbie... Flyfishing for chubby... Nina catches brook trout with... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Recommend this page to a frie...
150. In love with the Little Devil - The Diawl Bach - Little Devil - is a very popular still water fly in Wales and in most of Britain - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 19th 2004 More about: Leaders Nymphs Stillwater Trout Midges In love with the Little Devil The Diawl Bach - Little Devil - is a v... ...y are, but also contains a very healthy population of beautiful wild brown trout. I started out with an intermediate line and a streamer while Paul fi... ...d a take within minutes, and landed a beautiful brown trout. After the fish had been released he showed me how to rig a team. Here's what he told me t... ...ader looped directly to fly line. On that you tie a 6-7 foot/2 metres piece of 6 lbs mono with a surgeon's loop. You leave the downwards tag of the ma...