Find it all
Results 71-80, 1570 total, on "3M trout line" (2.46 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
71. Winter fishing - The season has not finished yet - with the flyrod in the snow-fields - Global FlyFisher
...ht floating line with ease, but also handles the occasional 2-weight DT if necessary. This is mainly a result of the type of water I fish and also of ... ... larger diameter rings it takes longer for the ice to completely block the line's way. It is important to treat your line when not in use and prior to... ...o apply – and do not laugh – Vaseline. It does not cause any damage to the line but makes it more water repellent. Less water on the line leads t... ...o less ice clogging up the rings. The amount of water carried on the line can be further reduced through a correct casting technique and also through ...
72. Ava's Little Pinky - Ava's Little Pinky is my #1 midge pattern that I fish during the winter and early spring months. I am going be tying this midge larva pattern on an Allen Fly Fishing D103S hook between the sizes of 16 through 22. This particular dry fly hook has a straight eye, 1x --long shank and thin wire. This hook is new to the Allen Fly Fishing hook line up and will soon be one of my favorites, show check them out by visiting www.allenflyfishing.com I generally find that in the winter months, the trout tend to pod in specific areas of the river, generally an area with lots of sunlight. These fish become very picky on what they eat. The pink thread and tubing gives the fly great color, segmentation and depth. The UV Clear Fly Finish head gives the fly's thorax a lot of depth and shine. I have had amazing results when using this fly, generally as the end fly in a tandem nymph rigging set-up. Tie some up and see for yourself! Size 16 -- 18 I'll use Midge Tubing Size 20 -- 22 I'll use Micro Tubing. To view RK's Fly Design complete fly collection Visit www.facebook.com/RKsFlyDesign - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...--long shank and thin wire. This hook is new to the Allen Fly Fishing hook line up and will soon be one of... ...ng www.allenflyfishing.com I generally find that in the winter months, the trout tend to pod in specific areas of the river, generally an area with lo... ...--long shank and thin wire. This hook is new to the Allen Fly Fishing hook line up and will soon be one of my favorites, show check them out by visiti... ...shing.com I generally find that in the winter months, the trout tend to pod in specific areas of the river, generally an area with lots of sunlight. T...
73. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
...read - Global FlyFisher All articles by name Front page of this section... Trout Flies for the 21st Century Published: 2008-10-20 A couple of months a... ...new “Fly Tyer” library of books, Dick Talleur gathers up new assortment of trout flies – a mix mash of classics and contemporary patterns, some well k... ...to New Zealand where they feast on NZ hospitality, lots of pasta and large trout in gin clear water. The Hatch Published: 2007-06-04 A couple of years... ...alf and Half, and so on. The Trout Whisperers Published: 2007-01-04 A couple of years ago This is the first fly fishing novel I have ever read, so I d...
74. Fly Fishing in the Himalayas - This article is a brief summary of our fly fishing experiences on streams and rivers of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand states in India. - Global FlyFisher
...f Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Brown Trout Destinations Mountains Global Touch More about: Brow... ...n Trout | Destinations | Mountains | Global | Comment 18 Fly Fishing in the Himalayas Published Aug 25th 2013 This article is a brief summary of our f... ...imachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand states in India. By Harsh Rana + + Brown trout Harsh Rana, Himalayan Outfitter Himalayan Trout Fly Fishing Most of the... ...ayas have wild Brown Trout. The best Trout waters are tributaries feeder streams to the main rivers in quaint Valleys at an altitude of 4500 ft to 900...
75. O2NATOS Fly Fishing in Bosnia - Our last fly fishing trip to Bosnia & Montenegro in September 2013 from Spain. Amazing trouts and graylings on dry fly... and a big trout!!!!! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... fishing trip to Bosnia & Montenegro in September 2013 from Spain. Amazing trouts and graylings on dry fly... and a big trout!!!!! - fly fishing video... ... fishing trip to Bosnia & Montenegro in September 2013 from Spain. Amazing trouts and graylings on dry fly... and a big trout!!!!! Originat... ... from saltwater over stocked reservoirs to streams in the mountains. Brown trout... ...to be readily available in beautiful, lush nature. April 22nd 2006 The Old Line That Maryland bank clad in stone offered no line ...
76. Kayak flyfishing - Global FlyFisher
...hing will be suited for the same type of fishing from a kayak. Rod length, line weight and density should reflect your quarry and not the fact that yo... ...water requires a new strategy, which includes sinking lines and heavy flies. A lot of action is hidden in the abyss - relative to the usual depths cov... ...a boat will be well prepared, but if you usually go for trout, pike, bass or other species hunted close to the surface, your will almost certainly hav... ...shing. In most cases a sinking line will do, but fast sinking shooting heads, heavier rods and maybe even longer rods can become necessary to cast a f...
77. Carinthian Gold - All right, so you want to go wild on the fly during your trip to Europe and you have a weakness for alpine fly-fishing? - Global FlyFisher
...t: Lake fishing Stream Trout Global Carinthian Gold All right, so you want to go wild on the fly during your trip to Europe and you have a weakness fo... ...nts for the ladies, yet I found a far better way to get rid of these worry lines during my stay… ... .... Preparing Tobias Renkawitz Slender Austrian trout Tobias Renkawitz The Assnitz Tobias Renkawitz The Assnitz Stream I started off by driving up in th... ... trouts, but also rainbow trouts, brook trouts and graylings standing in the crystal clear water behind big rocks. Some fish in these pools were const...
78. How to act right - Looking and behaving right on the water matters. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will spot you as a helpless beginner right away. This is the second chapter of two, and it will teach you what to do in order to get some stream cred. - Global FlyFisher
... SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Clothing Equipment Fly lines Reels Tackle Fish Better Comment How to act right Published March 23rd... ... the rod ready Martin Joergensen The rod I'll start with the rod, reel and line, because the little details in that pantomime will really separate the... ...er. Not to mention the embarrassment of having to untangle your leader and line while your fellow anglers proceed to the water. Mount the reel in the ... ...the handle on the correct side in the first try. Pull a generous length of line off the reel – the whole leader if you have one mounted plus 1½ rod le...
79. Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher
...SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Fly tying Streamers Swap Trout Patterns Streamer guests Streamer swaps Streamers Comment Favorite St... ...ings and summers in decades. It seemed like every time I wanted to go trout fishing, every local stream and river was raging. There was a time when I'... ... or two, but not so much any more. I spent the prime months of the trout season chasing smallmouth bass in a nearby reservoir—which I must say was ple... ...a is a cross between an old time favorite, the Maple Syrup, and an English trout class the Alexandra. Simple yet elegant, this nifty li...
80. The Trout Bum Diaries - Angling Exploration Group - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... First published September 30th 2006 More about: Stream Trout Video Global Reviews Videos GFF video/DVD review The Trout Bum Diaries Instructor, narra... ...oks and videos All books and videos By Angling Exploration Group Title The Trout Bum Diaries Production Angling Exploration Group, 2006 Running 139 mi... ...for one or several trips. The Trout bum diaries are definitely the second category – and then some! I have seen quite a few fly fishing videos and DVD... ...sufficiently anarchistic read: crazy in their approach to get close to the Trout Bum Diaries. Close, but...