Find it all
Results 71-80, 1807 total, on "3M trout line" (0.20 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
71. Going deep - Ways to get a fly to fish deep in the water - Global FlyFisher
...her during a normal fishing day or in the warmest part of the season - the trout seem to stop feedi... ...o deeper is: Weight in or on the fly Weight attached to the leader Sinking line or leader Line control - casting and mending techniques Important adde... ... mobile and acts much like a rock sinking, only hindered by the leader and line Weight on the leader : Fly is mobile and free to move - also higher th... ...inks like a rock as above Sinking line or leader : Fly is mobile, while line or leader works its way towards the bottom Line control : Fly drifts very...
72. Trout with bacon - A very nice, tasty and easy way of preparing a trout or a small salmon. - Global FlyFisher
... Trout with bacon - A very nice, tasty and easy way of preparing a trout or a small salmon. - Global FlyFisher First published May 21st 2011 - Today H... ... BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Food Comment Trout with bacon Published May 21st 2011 A very nice, tasty and easy way of... ...watching. Remove the lemons and skin the fish by cutting along the lateral line, lifti... ...ng and scraping the skin away from this center line using a table knife and your fingers- Have a wet cloth nearby. The skin is usually very sticky. Yo...
73. Juvenile Stonefly Nymph - A fly tying video showing how to tie an Juvenile Stonefly. This nymph pattern is meant to imitate a stonefly that is one year old and about half of its eventual size at maturity. Stoneflies live in the river beneath the rocks for two years before hatching into a flying adult. This easy Stonefly Pattern is tied just like a big Pheasant Tail Nymph on a long curved hook, it can be tied bigger or smaller and with many different colors of pheasant. Fly fishing on the West Slope of the Colorado Rockies is best with a stonefly on the end of your line. If you would like to book an incredible fly fishing vacation, consider fishing near Aspen, CO and see what great trout fishing can be. Go to http://www.riplips.com for information and booking. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t Slope of the Colorado Rockies is best with a stonefly on the end of your line. If you would li... ...e fly fishing vacation, consider fishing near Aspen, CO and see what great trout fishing can be. Go to http://www.riplips.com for information and book... ...t Slope of the Colorado Rockies is best with a stonefly on the end of your line. If you wo... ...e fly fishing vacation, consider fishing near Aspen, CO and see what great trout fishing can be. Go to http://www.riplips.com for information and book...
74. Urban Lines - Urban Lines Film Trailer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Urban Lines - Urban Lines Film Trailer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishin... ... video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Urban Lines Urban Lines Film Trailer Originator: Freestone Entertainment Submitte... ...e Give it 6/6 Your rating: None Average: 5.3 8 votes Videos from one day A Trout Pepefly View A Trout Pepefly in full size Simms Shoot Out 2013 -... V... ...ess Foam Grasshopper Grasshoppers make up a large part of... Eumer Plastic Trout Fly How to tie a trout fly o...
75. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...ut this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. By Martin Joergensen Ready to go Martin Joergensen Reel an... ...asoned fly anglers are unsure about how to set up a reel with backing, fly line and leader from scratch. This article will take you step-by-step throu... ... local flyshop will often equip a newly acquired reel with backing and fly line, and in m... ...st leave it as it is for years, neglecting the operation of unspooling the line and respooling it to make sure it's properly arranged on the spool. Be...
76. Chilean Patagonia - Take me back ? NOW! - In the foothills of the Andes there are really addictive secrets to be found for the global flyfisher. The author has spent a month the last two years on the dusty roads of Patagonia, and the clear waters of Chile may pull him back once more? - Global FlyFisher
...bow trout Stream Trout Where to Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, pleas... ...t as big and brutal as the ones the trout gulp down. That means that I have to tie the flies while we bump along the South American Highway; Carrera A... ...we marked down some likely looking blue lines on the map, but nothing could prepare us for this: The opportunities are vast – there are blue lines and... ... happened, but my brain is reluctant to zoom in on the facts: a giant trout has just cleared the surface to grab one of the dragonflies hovering above...
77. The Tinsel Fly by Claus Bech-Petersen
...sh are not over fished - tossing four inches of shiny Flashabou to a brown trout sipping mayflies on the Test or Itchen might not be a good idea - or ... ...ast numbers of pike and cod as well as mackerel, pollack, coalfish and sea trout in salt water - thus reflecting the fishing in my native Denmark and ... ... of Scandinavia. And yes - it has also caught some picky five pound brown trout in unstocked rivers . Trout version Pike version Tropic version The Ti... ...- tied as a wing for trout and salmon or as a tail for cod and pike. It’s as simple as it gets, and many fly tyers might claim the pattern as their cr...
78. The strike - Once a fish has taken your fly there's a number of different ways to react. This article will try to help you hook more fish by adapting your strike - Global FlyFisher
...rod gently off the rod holder, tighten the line while lowering the rod tip and then violently yank the long rod towards the sky to set the hook. Judgi... ...f the fish' mouth. When dry fly fishing you will often have curves in your line, floating on the surface, following the different cu... ... and the fairly long movement of the rod tip will also help straighten the line and create direct contact between the rod tip and the fly, but there i... ...ifferently. I still never yank, but my reaction to any movement in the fly line, indicator or top dry fly is a ...
79. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 6: Presenting Mighty minnows; The Chub Family - Global FlyFisher
...for these fish often rescue one’s morale along a stream where recalcitrant trout a... ... same pristine, oxygenated, flowing water as their stream fellow the brook trout and should be respected for that fact al... ...paring partner in preparation for an evening bout with the heavyweight trout. Picture this scenario: You arrive along a nice stretch of trout water, b... ... your upstream presentation, and — “Whoa!” — an unexpected rise, a fish on line, and a respectable battle as a half-pound creek chub comes to the n...
80. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth -