Find it all
Results 71-80, 1732 total, on "3M trout line" (0.53 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
71. Trout with bacon - A very nice, tasty and easy way of preparing a trout or a small salmon. - Global FlyFisher
... Trout with bacon - A very nice, tasty and easy way of preparing a trout or a small salmon. - Global FlyFisher First published May 21st 2011 - Today H... ... BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Food Comment Trout with bacon Published May 21st 2011 A very nice, tasty and easy way of... ...watching. Remove the lemons and skin the fish by cutting along the lateral line, lifti... ...ng and scraping the skin away from this center line using a table knife and your fingers- Have a wet cloth nearby. The skin is usually very sticky. Yo...
72. Chilean Patagonia - Take me back ? NOW! - In the foothills of the Andes there are really addictive secrets to be found for the global flyfisher. The author has spent a month the last two years on the dusty roads of Patagonia, and the clear waters of Chile may pull him back once more? - Global FlyFisher
...bow trout Stream Trout Where to Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, pleas... ...t as big and brutal as the ones the trout gulp down. That means that I have to tie the flies while we bump along the South American Highway; Carrera A... ...we marked down some likely looking blue lines on the map, but nothing could prepare us for this: The opportunities are vast – there are blue lines and... ... happened, but my brain is reluctant to zoom in on the facts: a giant trout has just cleared the surface to grab one of the dragonflies hovering above...
73. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...ut this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. By Martin Joergensen Ready to go Martin Joergensen Reel an... ...asoned fly anglers are unsure about how to set up a reel with backing, fly line and leader from scratch. This article will take you step-by-step throu... ... local flyshop will often equip a newly acquired reel with backing and fly line, and in m... ...st leave it as it is for years, neglecting the operation of unspooling the line and respooling it to make sure it's properly arranged on the spool. Be...
74. The Tinsel Fly by Claus Bech-Petersen
...sh are not over fished - tossing four inches of shiny Flashabou to a brown trout sipping mayflies on the Test or Itchen might not be a good idea - or ... ...ast numbers of pike and cod as well as mackerel, pollack, coalfish and sea trout in salt water - thus reflecting the fishing in my native Denmark and ... ... of Scandinavia. And yes - it has also caught some picky five pound brown trout in unstocked rivers . Trout version Pike version Tropic version The Ti... ...- tied as a wing for trout and salmon or as a tail for cod and pike. It’s as simple as it gets, and many fly tyers might claim the pattern as their cr...
75. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth -
76. The strike - Once a fish has taken your fly there's a number of different ways to react. This article will try to help you hook more fish by adapting your strike - Global FlyFisher
...rod gently off the rod holder, tighten the line while lowering the rod tip and then violently yank the long rod towards the sky to set the hook. Judgi... ...f the fish' mouth. When dry fly fishing you will often have curves in your line, floating on the surface, following the different cu... ... and the fairly long movement of the rod tip will also help straighten the line and create direct contact between the rod tip and the fly, but there i... ...ifferently. I still never yank, but my reaction to any movement in the fly line, indicator or top dry fly is a ...
77. Rio Grande - Great trout rivers of Argentina - Rio Grande in the Tierra del Fuego - Global FlyFisher
... Rio Grande - Great trout rivers of Argentina - Rio Grande in the Tierra del Fuego - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for On... ... on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Destinations Sea Trout Where To Global Touch More about: Destinations | Sea Trout | Where To | Global | Comment... ...vers is shale, cobbles and pebbles and easy to wade. As in all Patagonia , trout of several species were introduced by settlers in the early 20th cent... ...ous attempts have been heard of, as far back as the late 19th century when trout were sown in the Chilean mountain streams of Tierra del Fuego, possib...
78. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 6: Presenting Mighty minnows; The Chub Family - Global FlyFisher
...for these fish often rescue one’s morale along a stream where recalcitrant trout a... ... same pristine, oxygenated, flowing water as their stream fellow the brook trout and should be respected for that fact al... ...paring partner in preparation for an evening bout with the heavyweight trout. Picture this scenario: You arrive along a nice stretch of trout water, b... ... your upstream presentation, and — “Whoa!” — an unexpected rise, a fish on line, and a respectable battle as a half-pound creek chub comes to the n...
79. Winter fishing - The season has not finished yet - with the flyrod in the snow-fields - Global FlyFisher
...ht floating line with ease, but also handles the occasional 2-weight DT if necessary. This is mainly a result of the type of water I fish and also of ... ... larger diameter rings it takes longer for the ice to completely block the line's way. It is important to treat your line when not in use and prior to... ...o apply – and do not laugh – Vaseline. It does not cause any damage to the line but makes it more water repellent. Less water on the line leads t... ...o less ice clogging up the rings. The amount of water carried on the line can be further reduced through a correct casting technique and also through ...
80. Greenman - A Killing Trout Fly. Greenman Articulated Streamer. Another secret fly from Tim Leech a big fish killer from Ockham Rutland Water. Inspired by Citra form the Ockham Ales one of Tim's favourites. The Greenman is also a good Salmon and Seatrout ( sea run Brown and steelhead) particle in peaty water. Tight lines and happy tying - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Greenman - A Killing Trout Fly. Greenman Articulated Streamer. Another secret fly from Tim Leech a big fish killer from Ockham Rutland Water. Inspire... ...on and Seatrout sea run Brown and steelhead particle in peaty water. Tight lines and happy tying - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The G... ...Search About Greenman A Killing Trout Fly. Greenman Articulated Streamer. Another secret fly from Tim Leech a big fish killer from Ockham Rutland Wate... ...on and Seatrout sea run Brown and steelhead particle in peaty water. Tight lines and happy tying Originator: Tim Leech Web site: www.flyfishingpodcas...