Find it all
Results 81-90, 1570 total, on "3M trout line" (0.52 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
81. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth -
82. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
...South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher First published December 12th 2008 - The last few days More... ...ake fishing Rainbow trout Sea trout Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, p... .... --> South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers Rivers, browns and sea trout By Rolandas Min inauskas GRAND PLAN After my last venture to Russia back i... ...ere spinning in my head like Greenland, Mongolia, Siberia, New Zealand.... Trout Bum Diaries made me go “EUREKAAA!”. This w...
83. Trout - James Prosek - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Trout - James Prosek - book review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Book, video and ... ...ct Keywords Keywords Art Brook Trout Brown Trout Sea Trout Steelhead Trout Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Art | Brook Trout | Brown Trout | Se... ...ews | Comment GFF book review Trout A simple concept. Fish paintings of single trout flat on on their side on a white background. How can such books b... ...rosek More books and videos All books and videos Author James Prosek Title Trout Publisher Knopf, 1996 ISBN 9780679444534 Pages 158 Price US$25.00 Not...
84. 10 easy ways to break a rod - ...or how to avoid it - Global FlyFisher
...he river and quickly swam across to where Claude was landing a hefty brown trout. More fish were rising in the pool and fearing his dog would spoil th... ...ys interesting places to fish around or even under. Ever tried to get that trout must be a big one steadily rising deep under the middle arch of the b... ... Especially with large, weighted flies. Always pull on the line and never with the rod. The line may cut your fingers and even more so if your hands a... ...slip the line under your foot so that if the fly comes loose, it doesn't shoot straight at you. Warn people in your vicinity. Fly line and mono have u...
85. 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you. - Global FlyFisher
... 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you... ...GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: Fish Better | Comment 2 2500 sea trout! Published Jan 6th 2014 If you want to lie abo... ...rk and a fat trout leaped of the water about 30 meters away. 2500 trout - Son of a bitch, Henning said, in this precise manner expressing how unfair w... ...a closer look. It turned out to be an escaped sea farm rainbow trout at just about 3 lbs. Not pretty, but still a fish. As it so often happens, we sta...
86. Shooting heads DIY - 2nd section - cutting and splicing fly lines - Global FlyFisher
...rticle The sections Intro Preparation Cutting Finishing Casting More About lines AFTM Sink rates Help With units FeeterMeeter IncherPincher OuncerBoun... ...nd splicing fly lines by Martin Joergensen 8th chapter Calling for help In which you learn that having friends is a nice thing If you want to weigh a ... ...y if you have - contrary to my advice - bought an expensive brand name fly line. One wrong cut and what might have been a great shooting head - maybe ... ...ure just once more before applying the scissors. Should you wind up with a line that has been cut too short and can't load your favorite...
87. The two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the chance in the form of a trip to Southern Iceland with fishing in the two most productive salmon rivers on the island. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The two Rang?'sThe two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the
88. Capt. Mel's Tube Knot - After years of seeing knots that either were so bulky they had a hard time going through the guides or worse they failed causing the loss of a good fish, I found a way to jam the fly line core up against an ordinary nail knot. This knot is as strong as the fly line, and as you will see it's also very small. See our article about this knot. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...am the fly line core up against an ordinary nail knot. This knot is as strong as the fly line, and as you will see it's also very small. See our artic... ...sh, I found a way to jam the fly line core up against an ordinary nail knot. This knot is as strong as the fly line, and as you will see it's also ver... ...Poor Okay Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet More videos with fly lines knots leaders Rando... ...h Korean lenok here. Damsel nymph Watch Damsel nymph here. A dodgy rainbow trout Watch A dodgy rainbow trout here. | More videos | Fly tying | All vid...
89. Global FlyFisher, Trouting the Cowboy Way, a trip to the Yellowstone backcountry
... First published March 1st 2002 More about: Stream Trout Yellowstone Luxembourgish Eric Arbogast and his friend Jean-Marc Klees proceeds on an extraor... ...kcountry Trouting The Cowboy Way By Eric Arbogast and Jean-Marc Klees Cutt Them Department of Evironment bears don't eat no cows. was the curt answer ... ...rs, strong headwinds and choppy waves made our quarry annoyingly wary. 170 trout between ... ...e, we had shared 170 ! trout: Bows, Cuttbows and native Cutthroat, with their distinctive slash, all released into a tiny mountain stream hardly chart...
90. Czech Nymphing - Straight from the source - Global FlyFisher
...hed April 5th 2006 More about: Advanced Fly tying Grayling Nymphing Nymphs Trout Fish Better Tie Better Czech Nymphing Straight from the source By Pav... ... Polish competitors were forced to fish short, because they had no fishing lines... ...ip of the flyfishing rod and commonly without making use of the flyfishing line, the end of which does not touch the water surfa... ...r leading of the flies and copying their movements in the water by rod and line, while...