Find it all
Results 81-90, 1589 total, on "3M trout line" (1.14 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
81. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth -
82. Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher
...SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Fly tying Streamers Swap Trout Patterns Streamer guests Streamer swaps Streamers Comment Favorite St... ...ings and summers in decades. It seemed like every time I wanted to go trout fishing, every local stream and river was raging. There was a time when I'... ... or two, but not so much any more. I spent the prime months of the trout season chasing smallmouth bass in a nearby reservoir—which I must say was ple... ...a is a cross between an old time favorite, the Maple Syrup, and an English trout class the Alexandra. Simple yet elegant, this nifty li...
83. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
...South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher First published December 12th 2008 - The last few days More... ...ake fishing Rainbow trout Sea trout Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, p... .... --> South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers Rivers, browns and sea trout By Rolandas Min inauskas GRAND PLAN After my last venture to Russia back i... ...ere spinning in my head like Greenland, Mongolia, Siberia, New Zealand.... Trout Bum Diaries made me go “EUREKAAA!”. This w...
84. Trout - James Prosek - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Trout - James Prosek - book review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Book, video and ... ...ct Keywords Keywords Art Brook Trout Brown Trout Sea Trout Steelhead Trout Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Art | Brook Trout | Brown Trout | Se... ...ews | Comment GFF book review Trout A simple concept. Fish paintings of single trout flat on on their side on a white background. How can such books b... ...rosek More books and videos All books and videos Author James Prosek Title Trout Publisher Knopf, 1996 ISBN 9780679444534 Pages 158 Price US$25.00 Not...
85. 10 easy ways to break a rod - ...or how to avoid it - Global FlyFisher
...he river and quickly swam across to where Claude was landing a hefty brown trout. More fish were rising in the pool and fearing his dog would spoil th... ...ys interesting places to fish around or even under. Ever tried to get that trout must be a big one steadily rising deep under the middle arch of the b... ... Especially with large, weighted flies. Always pull on the line and never with the rod. The line may cut your fingers and even more so if your hands a... ...slip the line under your foot so that if the fly comes loose, it doesn't shoot straight at you. Warn people in your vicinity. Fly line and mono have u...
86. 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you. - Global FlyFisher
... 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you... ...GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: Fish Better | Comment 2 2500 sea trout! Published Jan 6th 2014 If you want to lie abo... ...rk and a fat trout leaped of the water about 30 meters away. 2500 trout - Son of a bitch, Henning said, in this precise manner expressing how unfair w... ...a closer look. It turned out to be an escaped sea farm rainbow trout at just about 3 lbs. Not pretty, but still a fish. As it so often happens, we sta...
87. Shooting heads DIY - 2nd section - cutting and splicing fly lines - Global FlyFisher
...rticle The sections Intro Preparation Cutting Finishing Casting More About lines AFTM Sink rates Help With units FeeterMeeter IncherPincher OuncerBoun... ...nd splicing fly lines by Martin Joergensen 8th chapter Calling for help In which you learn that having friends is a nice thing If you want to weigh a ... ...y if you have - contrary to my advice - bought an expensive brand name fly line. One wrong cut and what might have been a great shooting head - maybe ... ...ure just once more before applying the scissors. Should you wind up with a line that has been cut too short and can't load your favorite...
88. The two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the chance in the form of a trip to Southern Iceland with fishing in the two most productive salmon rivers on the island. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The two Rang?'sThe two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the
89. Capt. Mel's Tube Knot - After years of seeing knots that either were so bulky they had a hard time going through the guides or worse they failed causing the loss of a good fish, I found a way to jam the fly line core up against an ordinary nail knot. This knot is as strong as the fly line, and as you will see it's also very small. See our article about this knot. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...am the fly line core up against an ordinary nail knot. This knot is as strong as the fly line, and as you will see it's also very small. See our artic... ...sh, I found a way to jam the fly line core up against an ordinary nail knot. This knot is as strong as the fly line, and as you will see it's also ver... ...Poor Okay Good Great Awesome Give it 6/6 No votes yet More videos with fly lines knots leaders Rando... ...h Korean lenok here. Damsel nymph Watch Damsel nymph here. A dodgy rainbow trout Watch A dodgy rainbow trout here. | More videos | Fly tying | All vid...
90. Scudmarine Steelhead Nymph Pattern - Learn to tie a very effective steelhead nymph pattern. It may not be well known that pink scuds catch steelhead like crazy, but it's true. I've developed this pattern over the past four years and I'm very confident in it when fly fishing for steelhead. It is easily one of my top three steelhead nymphs. It is easy to tie, looks good in your box, and catches fish. Devin Olsen from Fly Fishing Team USA turned me on to fishing pink scuds for steelhead. He is one of the world's best fly fisherman and you can check out his blog http://www.tacticalflyfisherman.com/ for more great tips. The intro of large steelhead all caught nymphing is a fun twist that I decided to add to my last few videos. Leave a comment and let us know what you think! Thanks for watching! Other great steelhead videos: Steelhead Dreams Part 1 - by Todd Moen http://youtu.be/Ne2RlzIsgTI "A documentary style project about a mother, father and daughter growing up in the back country of British Columbia. 34 years later the mother/daughter team are still working harder than ever operating a world class Steelhead Lodge in Norhtern B.C. Here is part 1 from Catch Magazine's November issue. Camera work and editing by Todd Moen." How to Nymph for Steelhead Fly Fishing Steelhead for Beginners - Part 3 - Nymph Fishing for Steelhead http://youtu.be/-0mScynbGX0 This is Part 3 in our series, "Nymph Fishing for Steelhead". We use this technique on all sorts of rivers including the Methow, Wenatchee, Klickitat, Deschutes, John Day, Grande Ronde, and many more. It is very effective and similar to the fly fishing tactics used for trout. In this video, a Switch Rod and a Wulff Ambush Line was used. For Great Lakes Steelhead Steelhead Flies -- Best Flies for Great Lakes Steelhead Fly Fishing http://youtu.be/7CBb7gaSkW0 "Good steelhead flies for the Great Lakes tributaries in Ontario, New York, Michigan, Ohio. Egg fly patterns, nymph fly patterns, wooly bugger fly patterns, egg sucking leech fly patterns are your top choices for great lakes steelhead and brown trout." - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...imilar to the fly fishing tactics used for trout. In this video, a Switch Rod and a Wulff Ambush Line was used. For Great Lakes Steelhead Steelhead Fl... ...eech fly patterns are your top choices for great lakes steelhead and brown trout. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher ... ...more. It is very effective and similar to the fly fishing tactics used for trout. In this video, a Switch Rod and a Wulff Ambush Line was used. For Gr... ...eech fly patterns are your top choices for great lakes steelhead and brown trout. Originator: Gilbert Rowley Web site: http://flyty...