Find it all
Results 91-100, 1741 total, on "3M trout line" (0.27 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
91. How to act right - Looking and behaving right on the water matters. Act or look the wrong way, and fellow anglers will spot you as a helpless beginner right away. This is the second chapter of two, and it will teach you what to do in order to get some stream cred. - Global FlyFisher
... SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Clothing Equipment Fly lines Reels Tackle Fish Better Comment How to act right Published March 23rd... ... the rod ready Martin Joergensen The rod I'll start with the rod, reel and line, because the little details in that pantomime will really separate the... ...er. Not to mention the embarrassment of having to untangle your leader and line while your fellow anglers proceed to the water. Mount the reel in the ... ...the handle on the correct side in the first try. Pull a generous length of line off the reel – the whole leader if you have one mounted plus 1½ rod le...
92. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth -
93. The Trout Bum Diaries - Angling Exploration Group - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
... First published September 30th 2006 More about: Stream Trout Video Global Reviews Videos GFF video/DVD review The Trout Bum Diaries Instructor, narra... ...oks and videos All books and videos By Angling Exploration Group Title The Trout Bum Diaries Production Angling Exploration Group, 2006 Running 139 mi... ...for one or several trips. The Trout bum diaries are definitely the second category – and then some! I have seen quite a few fly fishing videos and DVD... ...sufficiently anarchistic read: crazy in their approach to get close to the Trout Bum Diaries. Close, but...
94. Favorite Streamer Swap - Winter 2009-2010 Streamer Swap - Global FlyFisher
...SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Fly tying Streamers Swap Trout Patterns Streamer guests Streamer swaps Streamers Comment Favorite St... ...ings and summers in decades. It seemed like every time I wanted to go trout fishing, every local stream and river was raging. There was a time when I'... ... or two, but not so much any more. I spent the prime months of the trout season chasing smallmouth bass in a nearby reservoir—which I must say was ple... ...a is a cross between an old time favorite, the Maple Syrup, and an English trout class the Alexandra. Simple yet elegant, this nifty li...
95. Guide's Day Off - What happens when a bunch of your guide buddies get a day off together? You start the engine, that's what. Watch what goes down when 5 guides, an 11 year old grom, and a fish junkie join forces to hijack their local trout stream for a day. All I know is that if I wasn't lucky enough to call these guys my friends, I'd sure as hell be paying them to take me fishing. FFO Guides: John Muir Hometown: Atlanta, GA Years Fly Fishing: 16 years Norm Raffelson Hometown: East Moline, IL Years Fly Fishing: 10 years Mike Salomone Hometown: Chillicothe, OH Years Fly Fishing: Started in 1992. Guiding at FFO since 2001 Matt "Fletch" Fletcher Hometown: Cameron, WI Years Fly Fishing: 20 years Bill Sutila Hometown: Indiana, PA / Breckenridge, CO Years Fly Fishing: 40 years 11 year old Grom: Max Oberley Hometown: Eagle-Vail, CO Years Fly Fishing: About a year Fish Junkie: Mike Tatro Hometown: Crown Point, IN Years Fly Fishing: 14 years Fly Fishing Outfitters: 1060 West Beaver Creek Blvd. Avon, CO 81620 (970) 476-FISH Music by: Pokey LaFarge and the South City Three - La La Blues Credits: Ed Harris - It's Alright Now (LP Version) @tatrofishfilms on Instragram - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...sh junkie join forces to hijack their local trout stream for a day. All I know is that if I wasn't lucky enough to call these guys my friends, I'd sur... ...Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Rainbow trout | Stream | Comment GFF videos F... ...views By date A-Z Originators Search About Guide's Day Off More on rainbow trout Europe's New Zealand Clear water: For more than fifteen years a gang ... ...es have been fishing in Slovenia for grayling, mottled trout and rainbows. Dry flies, nymphs are cast into rakija-clear streams surrounded by bright g...
96. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
...South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher First published December 12th 2008 - The last few days More... ...ake fishing Rainbow trout Sea trout Global Reports <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, p... .... --> South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers Rivers, browns and sea trout By Rolandas Min inauskas GRAND PLAN After my last venture to Russia back i... ...ere spinning in my head like Greenland, Mongolia, Siberia, New Zealand.... Trout Bum Diaries made me go “EUREKAAA!”. This w...
97. Trout - James Prosek - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Trout - James Prosek - book review - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Book, video and ... ...ct Keywords Keywords Art Brook Trout Brown Trout Sea Trout Steelhead Trout Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Art | Brook Trout | Brown Trout | Se... ...ews | Comment GFF book review Trout A simple concept. Fish paintings of single trout flat on on their side on a white background. How can such books b... ...rosek More books and videos All books and videos Author James Prosek Title Trout Publisher Knopf, 1996 ISBN 9780679444534 Pages 158 Price US$25.00 Not...
98. 10 easy ways to break a rod - ...or how to avoid it - Global FlyFisher
...he river and quickly swam across to where Claude was landing a hefty brown trout. More fish were rising in the pool and fearing his dog would spoil th... ...ys interesting places to fish around or even under. Ever tried to get that trout must be a big one steadily rising deep under the middle arch of the b... ... Especially with large, weighted flies. Always pull on the line and never with the rod. The line may cut your fingers and even more so if your hands a... ...slip the line under your foot so that if the fly comes loose, it doesn't shoot straight at you. Warn people in your vicinity. Fly line and mono have u...
99. 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you. - Global FlyFisher
... 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you... ...GFF on Facebook Contact Touch More about: Fish Better | Comment 2 2500 sea trout! Published Jan 6th 2014 If you want to lie abo... ...rk and a fat trout leaped of the water about 30 meters away. 2500 trout - Son of a bitch, Henning said, in this precise manner expressing how unfair w... ...a closer look. It turned out to be an escaped sea farm rainbow trout at just about 3 lbs. Not pretty, but still a fish. As it so often happens, we sta...
100. Shooting heads DIY - 2nd section - cutting and splicing fly lines - Global FlyFisher
...rticle The sections Intro Preparation Cutting Finishing Casting More About lines AFTM Sink rates Help With units FeeterMeeter IncherPincher OuncerBoun... ...nd splicing fly lines by Martin Joergensen 8th chapter Calling for help In which you learn that having friends is a nice thing If you want to weigh a ... ...y if you have - contrary to my advice - bought an expensive brand name fly line. One wrong cut and what might have been a great shooting head - maybe ... ...ure just once more before applying the scissors. Should you wind up with a line that has been cut too short and can't load your favorite...