Find it all
Results 91-100, 1570 total, on "3M trout line" (0.64 seconds)
"3m", is too short a word and was ignored.
91. Fishing Tuscany - The Italian Job - Pizza, pasta and pure fishing - Global FlyFisher
...gust 12th 2006 More about: Cdc Destinations Emerger Grayling Hatches Sedge Trout Global Reports The Italian Job Pizza, pasta and pure fishing By Kaspe... ... The water was low. Several trout were rising even though the sun burned and was high on sky. They were all over the place in the shallow water. The c... ...ream riding on the surface of the clear but yellow/olive coloured water. A trout looked at i... ...pected in a way, a trout came from nowhere and took the fly. I could hear Gianni fighting his third, while I landed my first Italian brownie. Not a tr...
92. Dry Fly Fishing Video with Stoneflies and Salmonflies - Spring and early summer marks the arrival of stoneflies and salmonflies on many rivers and watersheds in North America. These giant bugs are a key food source for many trout - resulting in some of the most exciting dry fly fishing of the year. In this fishing video, Jake hunts for rainbow trout under the trees and bushes during the salmonfly and golden stonefly hatch. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... are a key food source for many trout - resulting in some of the most exciting dry fly fishing of the year. In this fishing video, Jake hunts for rain... ...tersheds in North America. These giant bugs are a key food source for many trout - resulting in some of the most exciting dry fly fishing of the year.... ...unts for rainbow trout under the trees and bushes during the salmonfly and golden stonefly hatch. Originator: Beattie Outdoor Productions Web site: ht... ... Using a foam body and a couple of neat tecniques April 12th 2012 Shooting lines Shooting lines are used with shooting heads and the setup is very pop...
93. Shooting heads DIY - 3rd section - casting a shooting head - Global FlyFisher
...rticle The sections Intro Preparation Cutting Finishing Casting More About lines AFTM Sink rates Help With units FeeterMeeter IncherPincher OuncerBoun... ...g head when fishing Casting a shooting head is different from casting a WF line. It will typi... ...cally only cast well at one point with a certain amount of line out of the top eye. That point should ideally be when the head is 1 meter or 3 feet ou... ...ut will not leave too much of the light shooting line in the air, causing lack of control in the cast. You work out line like you would in any cast un...
94. Global FlyFisher, Trouting the Cowboy Way, a trip to the Yellowstone backcountry
... First published March 1st 2002 More about: Stream Trout Yellowstone Luxembourgish Eric Arbogast and his friend Jean-Marc Klees proceeds on an extraor... ...kcountry Trouting The Cowboy Way By Eric Arbogast and Jean-Marc Klees Cutt Them Department of Evironment bears don't eat no cows. was the curt answer ... ...rs, strong headwinds and choppy waves made our quarry annoyingly wary. 170 trout between ... ...e, we had shared 170 ! trout: Bows, Cuttbows and native Cutthroat, with their distinctive slash, all released into a tiny mountain stream hardly chart...
95. Tom's reel - The design and making of homemade fly fishing reels. A wonderful hobby beside fly fishing itself. - Global FlyFisher
... shaped spool with bearings and a turning knob, a cage with a reel foot, a line guide, and sometimes a drag mechanism. Standard and modified reels Tom... ...mall trout. This excluded the necessity of a drag system, but I did need a system to prevent overruns due to pulling the line too quickly. In order to... ... Classical looks, still, but with a personal touch, suitable for AFTMA 4/5 line. At my fly-fishing club... ...care and I will always clean them after a day’s fishing as well as the fly line! Drawngs Tom Biesot Third reel desig...
96. River Limay - Great Trout Rivers of Argentina - the River Limay in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
... River Limay - Great Trout Rivers of Argentina - the River Limay in Patagonia - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Online ... ...estinations | Global | Comment 4 River Limay Published Jul 26th 2013 Great Trout Rivers of Argentina - the River Limay in... ...and rainfall in the Andes Mountains. + + + Trophy fish Pedro Alfredo Miles Trout are not indigenous to Argentina, they ... ... fish, amongst them the Patagonian Silverside Odontesthis hatchery , Zebra Trout Aplochiton zebra jenyns , Spotted Minnow Galaxias maculatus , Large M...
97. Europe's New Zealand - Slovenia - Global FlyFisher
...arch Cancel More about: Grayling Rainbow trout Stream Trout Global Reports Comment Europe's New Zealand Slovenia By Robert Kolarik , Jesper Malmberg I... ...o giving me more space for casting. The small stream is lined by trees on both sides and even over my head. It's a green cave. The water color changes... ... on a black, barbless F-fly size 20 on the 6x tippet and start pulling off line... The first couple of casts lands behind the fish a... ...pet. After a while the fight takes its toll and the finest looking rainbow trout slides into my net, around ...
98. Fly fishing for sharks in South Africa - Sharks! Radical reef fly fishing. - A shark odyssey. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Fly fishing for sharks in South Africa - Sharks! Radical reef fly fishing. Fly fishing for sharks in South Africa - Sharks!
99. Brook Trout Pattern Feature
...ut Salvelinus fontinalis This description of the Brook Trout was submitted by Doug Saball The brook trout is native to North America. It is found from... ...north along Hudson Bay coast to Seal River. In the United States the brook trout is found from the Atlantic seaboard of Maine to Cape Cod... ...ssippi and Great Lakes drainage to Minnesota, north to Canada. 1 The brook trout has been successfully introduced widely thr... ...nd many parts of Europe. 1 The brook trout can usually be distinguished by body coloration alone. The back is olive-green to dark brown and sometimes ...
100. Right hand or left hand? - The debate about whether to use the right hand or the left hand on the fly reel is almost as old as fly-fishing itself. Let's look a bit rationally on the issue at hand... sorry, couldn't help it! - Global FlyFisher
...orrect hand - for casting, for holding the rod, for stripping, for winding line on the reel or for any other operation involved in f... ...onto your casting side. You want the wind to blow the line away from your casting hand. In a boat you will also usually want to keep the line away fro... ...rent coming onto your casting hand, because it transports the line and leader away from itself in front of you where you mostly want to perform the ca... ...not the case, switching hands can solve the problem, and bring the rod and line from the off-curren...