Find it all
Results 71-80, 2280 total, on "Marc" (0.21 seconds)
71. Fishy photos: Harri Hyt?nen - Finnish photographer Harri Hyt?nen was brought to my attention through Facebook and I got both a set of great pictures as well as Harri's replies to our usual questions. - Global FlyFisher
... 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis Collier . Published May 31st 2012 Fishy photos: Marcel Siegle . Published May 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Henry Hegeman ... .... Published May 13th 2012 Fishy photos: Corey Kruitbosch . Published March 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Angus Drummond . Published March 10th 2012 Fishy ph... ...bout how to get the best shots of your flies. March 25th 2012 When lightning strikes The odds of getting hit by a lightning are very small. So are the...
72. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Reports from Blog Creek Thursday March 11th 2004 642 days ago Find in the blog: Go We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This b... ...ing Spring around the corner Permalink Published: Thursday March 11th 2004 642 days ago Updated: Thursday March 11th 2004, 11:15PM by Martin Joergense... ...rk So it's March... and according to the almanarc March indicates the beginning of spring. The first week obviously hasn't read the almanarc! It has b...
73. The Wiggling Jigging Worm - The rag worm imitation that will wiggle as you jig it - Global FlyFisher
... First published March 24th 2007 More about: Beginners Coastal fishing Cod Fly tying Imitations Saltwater Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns Tie Bette... ...friend Go to article start ^ User comments From: Kasper Mühlbach Submitted March 28th 2007 Paul, have you... ... Paul Rankine · P.Rankine·at·BTInternet.com Submitted March 24th 2007 Just the thing for the CT and Rhode Island worm hatches for... ...l Smith · rybolov·at·ryzhe.ath.cx Submitted March 24th 2007 Nice. I bet the bassies would like it in various colors. Want to comm...
74. Fishy photographer: Angus Drummond - We asked Colorado based guide and photographer Angus Drummond a few questions - Global FlyFisher
...ographer Angus Drummond a few questions - Global FlyFisher First published March 10th 2012 - This past week Home Ho... ...ters we have featured: Fishy photos: Corey Kruitbosch will be published on March 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Angus Dru... ...mmond . Published March 10th 2012 You are here Fishy photos: Jim Levison . Published March 1st 2012 Fishy photos: Aleksandar Vrtaric . Published Febru... ...cles for your entertainment Capt. Paul Rose North Carolina guide Paul Rose March 6th 2010 Carrie Challenge II Back in 2002 a bunch of guys on the stre...
75. Rudi?s little gems - Fly-fishing in Bavaria - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Rudi?s little gemsRudi?s little gems - Fly-fishing in Bavaria - Global FlyFisher First published March 18th 2008 More about:
76. Reports from Blog Creek - We're chained to our computers, thinking about fly fishing. This blog is our outlet to keep our heads from exploding - Global FlyFisher
... Spring around the corner Thursday March 11th 2004 Find in the blog: Go Spring around the corner Permalink Published: Thursday March 11th 2004 642 day... ...artin Joergensen Winter is slowly loosing its grip here in Denmark So it's March... and according to the almanarc March indicates the beginning of spr...
77. Fly Fishing with Montana Matt - Fly fishing all over Montana with Montana Matt - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...et. March 3rd 2005 Fishy photographer: Marcel Siegle Marcel Siegle is a professional photographer who splits his photo time unevenly between weddings ... ...ed in magazines and catalogs. We asked Marcel our usual photo questions. May 28th 2012 Getting the Jump on Smallmouth Mark Dysinger has been chasing s... ...be a discussion between the author and some of the legends of fly fishing. March 22nd 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Jo...
78. Tying with CDC - From midges to bonefish flies, cul de canard (CDC) is equally at home in drys, wets, nymphs, and saltwater patterns. - Global FlyFisher
...and at times combined it with a second material such as cock hackle. Note: Marc Petitjean, a CDC aficionado and one of the key... ...s small group is Marc Petitjean, from Switzerland, who is perhaps the best-known proponent of CDC techniques and patterns today. Some of the technique... ...wrap it around the shank for a buoyant and naturally tapered body. Many of Marc Petitjean’s patterns feature this style of body. Including the stem ma... ...ing. MP 666 MP 666 – Bonefish Fly Type Warm salt water Originator Marc Petitjean Difficulty Medium Materials Hook Tiemco 411S #4-8 Weight Medium lead ...
79. Fishy photos: Eoin Fairgrieve - Located close to the river Tweed, Eoin Fairgrieve developed a passion and skill for photography through shooting images for articles on fishing for Atlantic salmon - Global FlyFisher
...2 Fishy photos: Dennis Collier . Published May 31st 2012 Fishy photos: Marcel Siegle . Published May 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Henry Hegeman . Published... ...blished March 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Angus Drummond . Published March 10th 2012 Fishy photos: Jim Levison . Published March 1st 2012 Fishy photos: Al... ... resources and original thinking available to their American interpreters. March 28th 20...
80. Fishy photographer: Nick Price - Guiding in Idaho is Nick Price's main source of income and photography is second. - Global FlyFisher
...her: Dennis Collier will be published on May 31st 2012 Fishy photographer: Marcel Siegle will be published on May 28th 2012 Fishy photographer: Henry ... ... published on May 13th 2012 Fishy photos: Corey Kruitbosch . Published March 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Angus Drummond . Published March 10th 2012 Fishy ... .... March 26th 2009 Part of the theme: Fly Fishing Pictures The best pictures of fly fishing, fly anglers, casting, streams, rivers, lakes, landscapes P...