Find it all
Results 91-100, 2642 total, on "Marc" (0.33 seconds)
91. Photographers - GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
....3 4 Hans Bock Above average 4.3 16 Carola Ferrada R. Above average 4.3 11 Marcus Sies Above average 4.3 21 Tomas Almer Above average 4.... ...Guttormsen Average 3.1 7 SheZ Average 3.1 18 Abelardo RIVANERA Average 3 3 Marcel Terblanche Average 3 3 Ripley Davenport Average 3 12 Santiago Ziz... ...llent 4.8 2 Martin Westbeek Excellent 4.7 2 Lars Jespersen Excellent 4.6 2 Marcel Excellent 4.6 2 Craig White Above average 4.5 2 Steve Schweitzer Abo... ...rage 2.9 2 Mark Hoffman Average 2.8 2 Didier Cassignol Below average 2.4 2 Marck Hviid Bo...
92. Golden Scud - A simple but darn effective scud pattern that is dynamite in S/W Wisconsin, especially during the summer months. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...dition anglers on an... A.P.T. Marco Feliciani ties the A.P.T. Alberto Pheasant Tail Trout Fishing This piece was filmed in the Eastern Sierra for Red... ... filmed in the Sian Ka'an biosphere of the Yucatan for Red... G.P.S. Nymph Marco Feliciani ties the G.P.S. Nymph Steelhead Fishing Steelhe... ...ad fishing on the Northwest coast. Shot for Red Truck Fly Rods. March Brown Marco Feliciani tie the March Brown LPA Marco Feliciani ties the L.P.A. 1 ...
93. Fishy photos: Rudy van Duijnhoven - Dutchman Rudy van Duijnhoven is a well known freelance photographer in the northern European fishing community delivering photos and articles to many European magazines and websites. - Global FlyFisher
...d Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fly Tying Gallery First published March 14th 2014 - Today Home Home News Pipeli... ...e have featured: Rudy van Duijnhoven . Published March 14th 2014 Fishy photos: Nikola Novovic . Published February 23rd 2014 Fishy photos: Pasi Visaki... ... 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis Collier . Published May 31st 2012 Fishy photos: Marcel... ...geman . Published May 13th 2012 Fishy photos: Corey Kruitbosch . Published March 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Angus Drummond . Published March 10th 2...
94. Better fishing pictures: Shadows - Harsh shadows from a bright source like the sun are usually not very welcome in our images, and we often jump through hoops to avoid them. But how about making the shadows a part of the image, and maybe even the most important part? - Global FlyFisher
... 21st 2012 Compose . Published November 30th 2012 Fly pictures . Published March 25th 2012... ...11 Waterscapes . Published January 9th 2011 Pictures of nature . Published March 24th 2010 Shoot the weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures... ...006 Perfect Camera . Published April 9th 2006 Use a fill flash . Published March 24th 2006 Go low . Published March 20th 2006 Go close . Published Mar...
95. South Swedish Sea Trout - World Famous Silver - Global FlyFisher
... January – March In January, the water temperature may still be at 3-4 ºC and the trout come close to the shore and stay near the rivers. They typical... ...Mühlbach In March, the temperature starts rising again and the trout become more active in short, short periods mostly on days when the sun is shining... ...r Mühlbach In March, you may also see the first signs of the coming spring. Nevertheless, March is capricious and some days are like the finest day of... ...hrimps start to wander and small fish can be found here and there. In late March large schools of kelts start patrolling the low water in pursuit of t...
96. Photographers - GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...verage 4 1 Lukas Rilke Above average 3.9 2 Lutz Schepers Above average 4 4 Marcel Excellent 4.6 2 Marcel Terblanche Average 3 3 Marck Hviid Borning Be... ...2 Marcos Podestà Average 2.6 1 Marcus Sies Above average 4.3 21 Marcus Sies Above average 3.7 1 Mariano Moran Above average 4.1 10 Mario Malarczuk www...
97. Splitsville Caddis - Featured in this fly tying tutorial is the Splitsville Caddis, a pattern created by Jonny King. This is a newer patter that utilizes a method called the "Hackle Stacker." This method, developed by Bob Quigley, is combined with a caddis hair wing, making for an incredibly buggy look. The Splitsville Caddis is also being sold currently by Orvis, and I anticipate many fish succumbing to it over the years. As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of "Fly Fisherman," along with other variations. I encourage you to check that issue out, and apply this technique to other flies. If you decide to adapt this method to your own patterns, be sure to include that in the comments sections on this YouTube page so that others can get their creative juices flowing, too. Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any questions/comments directly on this YouTube page, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of Fly Fisherman, along with other variations. I encourage you ... .... As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of Fly Fisherman, along with other variations. I encourage you ... ...e da old school style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014,... .... As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of "Fly Fish...
98. Yukon Goes Headhunting - Two days of fly fishing on the Missouri River with Headhunters Fly Shop's John "Scumliner" Arnold and Jared "Gandolf" Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winged Olives, and Midges were hatching...sporadically. While we had high sun on both days, we were still able to find some rising fish. On the Missouri, a few rising fish is actually a good deal of rising fish. I had my fair share of shots at some nice risers and dropped some ugly casts on them. But, we were still able to catch some nice fish on dries. Short leash nymphing was the primary producer and the "standard" Missouri River 16 to 19" rainbows showed up in force with a couple 20s and a 21 or two finding their way into Scumliner's skinny black net. It should be noted that the Missouri River fish fight....hard. A twelve inch football of a rainbow took me to my backing in a couple seconds. And, we managed a carp break in between all of this trout fishing. See here: vimeo.com/42531117 Side Note: I think it should be obvious to everyone, Jared Edens is Gandolf, based solely on his stick skills and also his mean beard. Like [YGF] at facebook.com/yukongoesfishing, yukongoesfishing.com, headhuntersflyshop.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Shop's John Scumliner Arnold and Jared Gandolf Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winged... ...andolf Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winged Olives, and Midges were hatching...sporadically. While we had high sun on both days, we w... ...ound for pound their fighting ability surpasses all other freshwater fish. March 6th 2010 Internet Flies All of a sudden, the new season or a spontane... ...'s John "Scumliner" Arnold and Jared "Gandolf" Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winge...
99. Steelhead and Spines - Our addiction to mountains and rivers has always had us looking north to Alaska, where big fish and mountains existed on a level we had only experienced in our dreams. As the winter of 2012 continued to disappoint in the lower 48, it was obvious that Alaska was being buried in snow. It seemed like the time was right, that maybe after 10 years of "practice" in Utah, we were ready for our journey north. We hit the road in March, putting everything we had into our first and for all we knew, our last adventure to Alaska, with two things on our mind, steelhead and spines. We joined forces with three of our friends from Utah, for a ski-plane assisted camping expedition in the heart of south eastern Alaska's backcountry. Over 50 miles by wing from the nearest road, our pilot dropped the 5 of us off on a big lonely glacier encircled by jagged mountains, and in the spirit of adventure, wished us good luck. We would need it. From that point on, the feeling of being completely alone in a wild and unknown land for the first time in our lives penetrated every cell in our bodies. Only one person in our group had ever been to Alaska, Chris Coulter. On day 8 when he suddenly left to work in Haines as a heli guide, the feeling of isolation crept deeper into our minds, and it had never felt so good. We chose to do this trip without any guides, plans, itineraries, or rules simply because we wanted to have our own experience. We wanted it to be raw, unknown, and we wanted it to be an adventure. Of course the style we chose made things much more difficult for us than they could have been, but the feeling of accomplishment was immense. We found glorious spines to ride, and stumbled upon one of the best runs of wild Steelhead in the world. Returning home safely from our first journey to Alaska signified a successful mission, along with the wonderful new memories from the greatest riding and fishing experiences of our lives. http://facebook.com/provobros http://ianprovo.com http://neilprovo.com Big thanks to Outdoor Research, Orvis, Backcountry.com, Voile, and Smith Optics music: "Elephant" - Tame Impala "Golden" - Tired Eyes Music "Bicycle Bicycle" - Early B "Distant Time" - Tired Eyes Music "Such a Sky" - Tired Eyes Music "Shining Sun Riddim" - Riga / Hemp Higher Prod. "Heaven's on Fire" - The Radio Dept. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...were ready for our journey north. We hit the road in March, putting everything we had into our first and for all we knew, our last adventure to Alaska... ... north. We hit the road in March, putting everything we had into our first and for all we knew, our last adventure to Alaska, with two things on our m... ...be a discussion between the author and some of the legends of fly fishing. March 22nd 2012 The Tabou Caddis Emerger Made with only two materials, this... ...practice" in Utah, we were ready for our journey north. We hit the road in March, putting everything we had into our first and for all we knew, our la...
100. Martin Jorgensen's site about fly fishing and fly tying - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...n Andreasen · b_andreasen6·at·yahoo.ca Link Submitted March 29th 2009 Hello: I am visiting Bornholm 4th week in June and in Jutla... ...m: Claus Bech-Petersen · cbp·at·pol.dk Link Submitted March 24th 2009 Jacob, The entire North coast of SjÃ¦lland is... ... From: Eric · ebjornaas·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted March 23rd 2009 Greetings, I will be in Denmark in May and I am looking for... ...ve From: Jacob · jacobb·at·utas.edu.au Link Submitted March 20th 2008 Hello Martin My name is Jacob and I am 21 yrs old and am cu...