Find it all
Results 91-100, 2612 total, on "Marc" (0.18 seconds)
91. Golden Scud - A simple but darn effective scud pattern that is dynamite in S/W Wisconsin, especially during the summer months. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...dition anglers on an... A.P.T. Marco Feliciani ties the A.P.T. Alberto Pheasant Tail Trout Fishing This piece was filmed in the Eastern Sierra for Red... ... filmed in the Sian Ka'an biosphere of the Yucatan for Red... G.P.S. Nymph Marco Feliciani ties the G.P.S. Nymph Steelhead Fishing Steelhe... ...ad fishing on the Northwest coast. Shot for Red Truck Fly Rods. March Brown Marco Feliciani tie the March Brown LPA Marco Feliciani ties the L.P.A. 1 ...
92. Photographers - GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
....3 4 Hans Bock Above average 4.3 16 Carola Ferrada R. Above average 4.3 11 Marcus Sies Above average 4.3 21 Tomas Almer Above average 4.... ...Guttormsen Average 3.1 7 SheZ Average 3.1 18 Abelardo RIVANERA Average 3 3 Marcel Terblanche Average 3 3 Ripley Davenport Average 3 12 Santiago Ziz... ...llent 4.8 2 Martin Westbeek Excellent 4.7 2 Lars Jespersen Excellent 4.6 2 Marcel Excellent 4.6 2 Craig White Above average 4.5 2 Steve Schweitzer Abo... ...rage 2.9 2 Mark Hoffman Average 2.8 2 Didier Cassignol Below average 2.4 2 Marck Hviid Bo...
93. 1st spring trip - Just a few days ago we ventured on our first spring trip. - Global FlyFisher
...o we ventured on our first spring trip. - Global FlyFisher First published March 30th 2010 - 3 months ago HOME PATTERNS STREAMERS TIE BETTER FISH BETT... ...ust a few days ago we ventured on our first spring trip. Yes, this is late March, and we usually start spring fishing much earlier than that, but cold... ...he fly :D From: vanuz · gvanuz·at·gmail.com Submitted March 31st 2010 Very nice fish, we were not lucky that much, nevertheless, ... ...too. From: Frank Mueller Submitted March 31st 2010 Hey, Folks, it seems that this was a nice trip. Congrats & Cheers, Frank From: Per Gade · pe...
94. Yukon Goes Headhunting - Two days of fly fishing on the Missouri River with Headhunters Fly Shop's John "Scumliner" Arnold and Jared "Gandolf" Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winged Olives, and Midges were hatching...sporadically. While we had high sun on both days, we were still able to find some rising fish. On the Missouri, a few rising fish is actually a good deal of rising fish. I had my fair share of shots at some nice risers and dropped some ugly casts on them. But, we were still able to catch some nice fish on dries. Short leash nymphing was the primary producer and the "standard" Missouri River 16 to 19" rainbows showed up in force with a couple 20s and a 21 or two finding their way into Scumliner's skinny black net. It should be noted that the Missouri River fish fight....hard. A twelve inch football of a rainbow took me to my backing in a couple seconds. And, we managed a carp break in between all of this trout fishing. See here: vimeo.com/42531117 Side Note: I think it should be obvious to everyone, Jared Edens is Gandolf, based solely on his stick skills and also his mean beard. Like [YGF] at facebook.com/yukongoesfishing, yukongoesfishing.com, headhuntersflyshop.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Shop's John Scumliner Arnold and Jared Gandolf Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winged... ...andolf Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winged Olives, and Midges were hatching...sporadically. While we had high sun on both days, we w... ...ound for pound their fighting ability surpasses all other freshwater fish. March 6th 2010 Internet Flies All of a sudden, the new season or a spontane... ...'s John "Scumliner" Arnold and Jared "Gandolf" Edens. Mother's Day Caddis, March Browns, Blue Winge...
95. Fishy photos: Lukas Bammatter - Swiss photographer and fly-fisher Lukas Bammatter lives in Z?rich not far away from beautiful trout and grayling waters with both fishing and photo opportunities - Global FlyFisher
...shed March 14th 2014 Fishy photos: Nikola Novovic . Published February 23rd 2014 Fishy photos: Pasi Visakivi . Published March 30th 2013 Fishy photos:... ... 2012 Fishy photos: Dennis Collier . Published May 31st 2012 Fishy photos: Marcel Siegle . Published May 28th 2012 Fishy phot... ...geman . Published May 13th 2012 Fishy photos: Corey Kruitbosch . Published March 28th 2012 Fishy photos: Angus Drummond . Published March 10th 2012 Fi...
96. Photographers - GFFpix - share your best flyfishing pictures - Global FlyFisher
...verage 4 1 Lukas Rilke Above average 3.9 2 Lutz Schepers Above average 4 4 Marcel Excellent 4.6 2 Marcel Terblanche Average 3 3 Marck Hviid Borning Be... ...2 Marcos Podestà Average 2.6 1 Marcus Sies Above average 4.3 21 Marcus Sies Above average 3.7 1 Mariano Moran Above average 4.1 10 Mario Malarczuk www...
97. Better fishing pictures: Shadows - Harsh shadows from a bright source like the sun are usually not very welcome in our images, and we often jump through hoops to avoid them. But how about making the shadows a part of the image, and maybe even the most important part? - Global FlyFisher
... 21st 2012 Compose . Published November 30th 2012 Fly pictures . Published March 25th 2012... ...11 Waterscapes . Published January 9th 2011 Pictures of nature . Published March 24th 2010 Shoot the weather . Published March 15th 2010 Gear pictures... ...006 Perfect Camera . Published April 9th 2006 Use a fill flash . Published March 24th 2006 Go low . Published March 20th 2006 Go close . Published Mar...
98. Splitsville Caddis - Featured in this fly tying tutorial is the Splitsville Caddis, a pattern created by Jonny King. This is a newer patter that utilizes a method called the "Hackle Stacker." This method, developed by Bob Quigley, is combined with a caddis hair wing, making for an incredibly buggy look. The Splitsville Caddis is also being sold currently by Orvis, and I anticipate many fish succumbing to it over the years. As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of "Fly Fisherman," along with other variations. I encourage you to check that issue out, and apply this technique to other flies. If you decide to adapt this method to your own patterns, be sure to include that in the comments sections on this YouTube page so that others can get their creative juices flowing, too. Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any questions/comments directly on this YouTube page, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
.... As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of Fly Fisherman, along with other variations. I encourage you ... .... As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of Fly Fisherman, along with other variations. I encourage you ... ...e da old school style. Hang on to this detailed description and fly to the March 1st 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2014,... .... As mentioned in the video, Jonny's pattern is featured in the February / March issue of "Fly Fish...
99. Martin Jorgensen's site about fly fishing and fly tying - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
...n Andreasen · b_andreasen6·at·yahoo.ca Link Submitted March 29th 2009 Hello: I am visiting Bornholm 4th week in June and in Jutla... ...m: Claus Bech-Petersen · cbp·at·pol.dk Link Submitted March 24th 2009 Jacob, The entire North coast of SjÃ¦lland is... ... From: Eric · ebjornaas·at·hotmail.com Link Submitted March 23rd 2009 Greetings, I will be in Denmark in May and I am looking for... ...ve From: Jacob · jacobb·at·utas.edu.au Link Submitted March 20th 2008 Hello Martin My name is Jacob and I am 21 yrs old and am cu...
100. Clouser Minnow - One of the most famous baitfish patterns used in either freshwater or saltwater applications. Bob Clouser's creation has landed more species of fish than any other pattern that I can imagine. This version tied, is a shallow water fly that fishes really well for summer time Smallmouth Bass. The bead chain eyes allow for a slower sink rate and more control in low water conditions. Jared Plisko is an Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. Feel free to check out our blog at Brooks Browns & Bows. Tied by: Jared Plisko (www.brooksbrownsandbows.com) Filmed & Edited: Nick Cramer (www.agtv.net) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t darn effective scud pattern that is dynamite in S/W Wisconsin,... A.P.T. Marco Feliciani ties the A.P.T. Alberto Pheasant Tail ... ...ece was filmed in the Eastern Sierra for Red Truck Fly Rods. Peute Variant Marco Feliciani ties the Peute Variant Saltwater Fishing Saltwater Fishing ... ... biosphere of the Yucatan for Red... G.P.S. Nymph Marco Feliciani ties the G.P.S. Nymph Steelhead Fishing Steelhead fishing on the Northwest coast. Sh... ...iciani tie the March Brown 1 2 next â€º last Â» Random videos Olive Brassie Soft Hackle Tying an Olive Brassie Soft Hackle with... Quill Body Stonefly...