Find it all
Results 71-80, 9464 total, on "Martin Joergensen" (0.63 seconds)
71. Real Enough! - Global FlyFisher
...re not super realistic imitations, but they certainly look real enough! By Martin ... ...Joergensen Lagathu's shrimp Martin Joergensen Some people tie flies that look so real that you expect them to start crawling as soon as they are relea... ...n Joergensen Glue shrimp Martin Joergensen What's realistic? I have seen some extremely precise copies of natural insects in my time. The only visible... ...ere on this page, and no doubt… it is extremely realistic! Reniers' shrimp Martin Joergensen Reniers' gammerus Martin Joergensen Reniers' shrimp - ven...
72. Red Tag - Few flies are as classical as the Red Tag, which was originated as a dry fly for grayling, but has been adapted to many other kinds of fishing. This one is for sea run browns. - Global FlyFisher
...s for sea run browns. By Martin Joergensen Red Tag Henning Eskol—Martin Joergensen It doesn't date back to Dame Juliana's A treatyse of fysshynge wyth... ...rib can be a couple of ways to make longer lasting Red Tags. Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—wool Martin Joergensen Step 3—tie in Martin... ... Joergensen Step 4—cover wool Martin Joergensen Step 5—rib Martin Joergensen Step 6—herl Martin Joergensen Step 7—tie in herl Martin Joergensen Step 8... ...ope Martin Joergensen Step 10—body Martin Joergensen Step 11—tie down Martin Joergensen Step 12—trim herl Martin Joergensen Step 13—rib Martin Joergen...
73. Hillbilly Copper John - GFF's version of John Barr's popular nymph pattern the Copper John- and its simpler kin the Copper Joe AKA The Beadhead Brassie - Global FlyFisher
...oe AKA The Beadhead Brassie By Martin Joergensen Copper John I first learned about the Copper John before a trip to visit GFF partner Steve Schweitzer... ...ly Copper John Type Nymph Originator John Barr Year of origin 1996 Tied by Martin Joergensen Difficulty A ... ...hell back and upper body with epoxy About Copper Joe Type Nymph Originator Martin Joergensen Year of origin 2002 Tied by Martin Joergensen Difficulty ... ...h thread wraps behind the bead and the exposed copper wrappings Copper Joe Martin Joergensen...
74. First setup - Most of us know how, but this article is for the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. - Global FlyFisher
...or the ones who never set up a complete reel, backing, line and leader. By Martin Joergensen Ready to go Martin Joergensen Reel and spool Mart... ...in Joergensen Many beginning and even a few seasoned fly anglers are unsure about how to set up a reel with backing, fly line and leader from scratch.... ... Add to that pair of scissors, and you are ready to roll. Backing attached Martin Joergensen Backing on spo... ...ol Martin Joergensen Ventilated spool Martin Joergensen Reel type There are three basic types of reels, which can influence the way you must start you...
75. Klympen - Klympen is a simple and efficient fly for sea run browns, which should be able to catch many other kinds of fish - Global FlyFisher
... sea run browns, which should be able to catch many other kinds of fish By Martin Joergensen Klympen Martin Joergensen This is one of a bunch of flies... ...ch has proved to be a good autumn fly. The copper bodied fly strikes again Martin Joergensen—Henning Eskol The hallmark of the fly is th... ...hen, tan or light brown Head Tying thread Step 1—thread Martin Joergensen Step 2—tail fibers Martin Joergensen Step 3—tail Martin Joergensen Step 4—ta... ...oergensen Step 6—copper body Martin Joergensen Step 7—first layer Martin Joergensen Step 8—rib Martin Joergensen Step 9—body done Martin Joergensen St...
76. My Wading Boot Blues - None of the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots - Global FlyFisher
...the wading boots I owned fit my bill for a perfect pair of wading boots By Martin Joergensen Color difference Martin... ... Joergensen As a boot in water Birgitte Claussen Rocky road Birgitte Claussen To paraphrase a line that I have seen used many times in magazine's arti... ...ghtweight and compactable because of the soft upper fabric. Velcro closing Martin Joergensen Canvas boots Martin Joer... ...is all that some of my wading boots have managed. On the edge of the grave Martin Jo...
77. Kobberbassen or Kobberlusen - The Copper Bully - It's simple. It's efficient. It's a great Gammarus or scud imitation. - Global FlyFisher
...y It's simple. It's efficient. It's a great Gammarus or scud imitation. By Martin Joergensen The Copper Bully Martin Joergensen Kobber... ...y. Copper Bully fish - Copper Bully water Henning Eskol - Jens Groenlund - Martin Joergensen The ... ...ing thread Tying instructions See picture series Step 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 2 - tail material Martin Joergensen Step 3 - trim ta... ...ind thread forward Martin Joergensen Step 5 - Tie in rib Martin Joergensen Step 6 - Rib done Martin Joergensen Step 7 - Dub the thread Martin Joergens...
78. A very versatile material - Golden Pheasant must be one of the most versatile fly-tying materials you can get your hands on. The wealth of different feathers on one skin is simply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? - Global FlyFisher
...mply overwhelming. And the skin is inexpensive too. What's not to like? By Martin Joergensen + Golden pheasant male WikiMedia ... ...l over the world. + + Crest and tippet in full dressed salmon flies Martin Joergensen Fly tied by Kim Rasmussen + The head WikiMedia Buying GP Golden ... ... do a very fine job of skinning and preparing the feathers. + A whole skin Martin Joergensen + Dyed crests Martin Joergensen You will also see dyed sk... ...ing to the fly tyer. From the head to the tail you will find: + The layout Martin Joergensen Crest + Crest Martin Joergensen Yellow - on t...
79. Den Hvide - The White - A very simple, universal, shrimpy kind of woolly bugger like hackle fly - Global FlyFisher
...A very simple, universal, shrimpy kind of woolly bugger like hackle fly By Martin Joergensen The White was originally tied by Danish angler Rasmus Han... ...n except for the one with eyes, shic was done by Kasper Mühbach . Moonfish Martin Joergensen The ... ...low Step 1 - weight Martin Joergensen Step 2 - start the thread Martin Joergensen Step 3 - tail Martin Joergensen Step 4 - tie down tail Martin Joerge... ... 6 - finished tail Martin Joergensen Step 7 - tie in rib Martin Joergensen Step 8 - cover rib Martin Joergensen Step 9 - dubbing Martin Joergensen Ste...
80. Frida - Frida is the little sister of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation - Global FlyFisher
...er of the beloved Grey Frede, and that alone is a recommendation By Martin Joergensen + Eyes Martin Joergensen Frida is the little sister of Frede - t... ... fly quality Head Grizzly marabou/Chickabou dubbing + 1 - start the thread Martin Joergensen + 2 - eyes Martin J... ...oergensen + 3 - secure eyes Martin Joergensen + 4 - cut Martin Joergensen + 5 - eyes attached Martin Joergensen + 6 - eyes on Martin Joergensen + 7 - ... ...nsen + 9 - flash Martin Joergensen + 10 - body Martin Joergensen + 11 - tie down Martin Joergensen + 12 - rib Martin Joergensen + 13 - hackle Martin J...