Find it all
Results 101-110, 211 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.24 seconds)
101. Cockaroo - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Global FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment The Ronker Rubber... ... legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight bright colors, mobile materials and not least rubb...
102. Crystal Dace - Instructions on tying a Crystal Dace streamer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... and a lot of tying techniques nicely explained. July 30th 2012 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwellin... ...t colors, mobile materials and not least rubber legs. August 24th 2012 Darth Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly ...
103. Craft Fur Royal Coachman - An old classic with a touch of modern material. This streamer has produced for me, I hope you have success as well. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...uary 20th 2007 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight bright colors, mob...
104. Henning's Snot - Global FlyFisher
...es - my fly tying guild. Henning's first flies used hare's ear dubbing and rubber legs, but at one of our meetings this winter he started puttin in so... ...hread White or Dynacord Tail Rubber legs, the original uses black. One hook length. Body A mix of SLF: light color white or seals fur and dark red, gr...
105. Internet Flies - Euphoria and disappointment of ordering commercially tied flies through the Internet - Global FlyFisher
...Fliesonline, UK Tobias Renkawitz Fig 5: A classic hares ear, combined with rubber legs and bead head Fliesonline, UK Tob... ...erials and quite a few of the patterns incorporated some extra key stimuli rubber legs, CDC wings, polycelon backs , which many commercial ...
106. Paradise Circus - Nothing like summer in Montana. It's a paradise of sorts. But, with summer, comes crowds. The Bitterroot can become a circus. Access points flooded with cars, trucks, and trailers. But, weekdays, mornings, evenings, and cloudy days are the ticket. Less splash and giggle, more room to fish. [like] YGF on facebook.com/yukongoesfishing - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... a new expression. May 4th 2012 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight b... ...r legs. August 24th 2012 Ken's Cuteling A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted to...
107. Fishing the Muddler Minnow - Global FlyFisher
...s to imitate crickets. An occasional twitch might not hurt as well as dark rubber legs in a madam X tie. The rubber legs are not a bad addition to any...
108. Wasp Year - A late summer in black and yellow - Global FlyFisher
... It consists of a pre-made foam body and a few materials to simulate legs and wings. It is a large imitation and might be useful as an indicator on th... ...p/bee body Legs Speckled sili-legs Wings Mottled raffia. Hackle Sandy grizzle hackle Antennas Black goose biots Foam cylinders Kasper Mühlbach Tying i... ...rn the thread forming a base for legs and wings. Tie in 2 pairs of rubber/sili-legs. Tie in 2 wings of raffia make them in advance, folding the raffia... ...Ajust the legs. Whip finish Step 1 Kasper Mühlbach Step 2 Kasper Mühlbach Step 3 Kasper Mühlbach Step 4 Kasper Mühlbach Step 4.1 Kasper Mühlbach Step ...
109. Build a rod, 1 - Part 1: A Few Basic Things You Should Know About Rod Building - Global FlyFisher
...ality cork rings. Burl Cork. Mixture of cork pieces of different sizes and rubber, avail... ...ful accents to the rod. Cheaper than most normal cork for obvious reasons. Rubber Cork. Mixture of cork granulates and rubber. Higher... ... rubber content than burl to achieve better dampening characteristics. Perfect material for “framing” the handle for durability reasons and as a mater... ... everything is okay. If you overdo the use of coating the guide legs will become completely soaked with coating. The result will in many cases be seve...
110. The River Gacka, Croatia - Some fine days with good friends Peter and Paul on the river Gacka. Nice weather in Croatia this spring and lots of fish. Both browns and rainbows... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Go2 Emerger View Go2 Emerger in full size Rubber Leg Copper John View Rubber Leg Copper John in full size Parachute Adams View Parachute ... ...mes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013,...