Find it all
Results 101-110, 192 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.39 seconds)
101. Sexy Crab - A crab pattern tied with a solid structure using extremely resistant materials but at the same time keeping it naturally looking and full of movement - Global FlyFisher
...Antennae Centipede legs, tan, medium Body Enrico Puglisi Crustaceous Brush, three tones Resin Clear Cure Goo Tack Free and Clear Cure Goo Hydro + + Cl... ...nas take two centipede legs. The length of the antennae it is almost the double of the hook shank. Tie them in just in the middle of the eyes. You can... ...b tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Martin's Mundane Fly Project This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, ...
102. The River Gacka, Croatia - Some fine days with good friends Peter and Paul on the river Gacka. Nice weather in Croatia this spring and lots of fish. Both browns and rainbows... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Go2 Emerger View Go2 Emerger in full size Rubber Leg Copper John View Rubber Leg Copper John in full size Parachute Adams View Parachute ... ...mes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013,...
103. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and s... ...g tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. Bergman Published: 2006-12-02 More than 4 years ago Conver... ...ore than 5 years ago It will form legs, wing, body and the perfect silhouette of a caddis. It's a great floater and superb for fast water or as an ind...
104. How to tie a shrimp pattern fly - Learn how Dave Schmezer ties his incredible lifelike shrimp pattern. Dave ties for The Fly Fisherman in Tittusville and he uses H2O products and clear cure goo. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... full size Tube October Caddis... View Tube October Caddis... in full size Rubber Leg Hammer Creek... View Rubbe... ...it makes it more interesting tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. December 9th 2006 The Fish & Th...
105. - Unsinkable flies - David Cowardin's concept for preventing flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. - Global FlyFisher
...o that wings made from plastic sheets and plenty monofilament antennae and rubber legs, and you have some flies, which won... ...ial, while Cowardin's tube as well as many other of his choices for wings, legs and antennae are more rare to s...
106. A simple foam popper fly for pike - The Plipper - Tube, foam, strips and a hook and not too much messing around - Global FlyFisher
...cotton ends. You can buy a box of those for around $3.00. I would add some rubber legs and a strike indicator to the back. So what you are really sayi... ...spacelink.com.au Submitted July 24th 2006 How about adding some big wobbly legs Martin. Call it the Chernobyl Mauler . I can see a future for this fly...
107. Upgrading the Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear - It might seem futile to try to improve one of the world's most proven patterns, but there's always room for improvement. - Global FlyFisher
...resent the legs of a fly and, are very effective in catching trout and grayling, which after all is the object of the exercise! Fox squirrel pelt So i... ...ntly. The longer guard hairs obtained from the Fox Squirrel, represent the legs of the insect they have a de... ...ne the rare maintenance rinses of his LAW-reel, and noticed that the small rubber tube holding the ratchet had cracked. Disaster! February 2...
108. Yellowtail from the beach - Catching big Baja Yellowtail on the fly rod from the beach - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Seatrou... ...rtsman show as a youngster, fishing for Brookies. June 6th 2012 Revolution Rubber duck Man with rock Holy sock Beep for fuck Smells like Teen Spirit...
109. Getting the Jump on Smallmouth - A well-established routine adapted for use on picky smallmouth bass in clear shallow water. - Global FlyFisher
...ssion of life with very little movement. Zonker strips, marabou, and round rubber are ... ...0 Thread 3/0 Eyes Dumbbell Tail Marabou Abdomen Larva Lace Thorax Chenille Legs Round rubber Olive Swiper Martin Joergensen Small...
110. PMD Pheasant Tail - PMD Pheasant Tail Fly Tying Instructions and Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue... ...flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. December 9th 2006 Martin Westbeek Tying has become as much a passion for ...