Find it all
Results 111-120, 226 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.69 seconds)
111. Craft Fur Royal Coachman - An old classic with a touch of modern material. This streamer has produced for me, I hope you have success as well. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...uary 20th 2007 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight bright colors, mob...
112. Paradise Circus - Nothing like summer in Montana. It's a paradise of sorts. But, with summer, comes crowds. The Bitterroot can become a circus. Access points flooded with cars, trucks, and trailers. But, weekdays, mornings, evenings, and cloudy days are the ticket. Less splash and giggle, more room to fish. [like] YGF on facebook.com/yukongoesfishing - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... a new expression. May 4th 2012 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight b... ...r legs. August 24th 2012 Ken's Cuteling A small, soft baitfish imitation that will do a very good job standing in for a sculpin, but can be adapted to...
113. Fishing the Muddler Minnow - Global FlyFisher
...s to imitate crickets. An occasional twitch might not hurt as well as dark rubber legs in a madam X tie. The rubber legs are not a bad addition to any...
114. Henning's Snot - Global FlyFisher
...es - my fly tying guild. Henning's first flies used hare's ear dubbing and rubber legs, but at one of our meetings this winter he started puttin in so... ...hread White or Dynacord Tail Rubber legs, the original uses black. One hook length. Body A mix of SLF: light color white or seals fur and dark red, gr...
115. Crystal Dace - Instructions on tying a Crystal Dace streamer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... and a lot of tying techniques nicely explained. July 30th 2012 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwellin... ...t colors, mobile materials and not least rubber legs. August 24th 2012 Darth Vader Nymph Black and deadly in appearence, the dark force of in the fly ...
116. Chasing Spring Steelhead - The First Light Gear boys hit the Pere Marquette River to chase Michigan Spring Steelhead. Join us as we float the river after a March cold snap fishing for trout and early run steelhead. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...... View Fly Fishing Yellowstone... in full size Rubber Spider View Rubber Spider in full size Knotting Legs by Hand View Knotting Legs by Hand in ful...
117. Fly Fishing Yellowstone National Park - Join the FLG boys as they head out to Yellowstone National Park to slay some monster trout! This trip has become a Summer tradition for all the guys and something we look forward to all year. The sights and sounds are amazing in the park and something that never gets old. The fly fishing this year was unbelievable as always and something we will never forget! Check it out! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...the same day Maybe your stature... View Maybe your stature... in full size Rubber S... ...pider View Rubber Spider in full size Chasing Spring Steelhead View Chasing Spring Steelhead in full size Knotting Legs by Hand View Knotting Legs by ...
118. Maybe your stature... - Maybe your stature as a fly fisherman isn't determined by how big a trout you can catch, but by how small a trout you can catch without being disappointed. Beautiful fly-fishing video. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ay Fly Fishing Yellowstone... View Fly Fishing Yellowstone... in full size Rubber Spider View Rubber Spider in full size Chasing Spring Steelhead View... ...ng Spring Steelhead in full size Knotting Legs by Hand View Knotting Legs by Hand in full size Peacock Despair View Peacock Despair in full size Lil P...
119. Wasp Year - A late summer in black and yellow - Global FlyFisher
... It consists of a pre-made foam body and a few materials to simulate legs and wings. It is a large imitation and might be useful as an indicator on th... ...p/bee body Legs Speckled sili-legs Wings Mottled raffia. Hackle Sandy grizzle hackle Antennas Black goose biots Foam cylinders Kasper Mühlbach Tying i... ...rn the thread forming a base for legs and wings. Tie in 2 pairs of rubber/sili-legs. Tie in 2 wings of raffia make them in advance, folding the raffia... ...Ajust the legs. Whip finish Step 1 Kasper Mühlbach Step 2 Kasper Mühlbach Step 3 Kasper Mühlbach Step 4 Kasper Mühlbach Step 4.1 Kasper Mühlbach Step ...
120. Build a rod, 1 - Part 1: A Few Basic Things You Should Know About Rod Building - Global FlyFisher
...ality cork rings. Burl Cork. Mixture of cork pieces of different sizes and rubber, avail... ...ful accents to the rod. Cheaper than most normal cork for obvious reasons. Rubber Cork. Mixture of cork granulates and rubber. Higher... ... rubber content than burl to achieve better dampening characteristics. Perfect material for “framing” the handle for durability reasons and as a mater... ... everything is okay. If you overdo the use of coating the guide legs will become completely soaked with coating. The result will in many cases be seve...