Find it all
Results 121-130, 217 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.16 seconds)
121. Upgrading the Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear - It might seem futile to try to improve one of the world's most proven patterns, but there's always room for improvement. - Global FlyFisher
...resent the legs of a fly and, are very effective in catching trout and grayling, which after all is the object of the exercise! Fox squirrel pelt So i... ...ntly. The longer guard hairs obtained from the Fox Squirrel, represent the legs of the insect they have a de... ...ne the rare maintenance rinses of his LAW-reel, and noticed that the small rubber tube holding the ratchet had cracked. Disaster! February 2...
122. Flyfishing for carp - Carp on the Fly - Golden opportunities on the freshwater flats - Global FlyFisher
...rp. Crayfish imitations, size 6 to 8, are favorites, especially those with rubber legs. Sta... ...rp Clousers, and Rainey's Rubber Legged Dragonfly. San Juan Worms, foam black beetles, and Crazy Charlie derivatives all work well. I use both a 6 wt....
123. Cod from a float tube - Float tube fishing for cod over 3 meters of water (18'). - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...it makes it more interesting tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. See how to make the leggy one h... ...tion with dual wing wonder Mayfly Exploded Nymph Emerging mayfly imitation Rubber Leg Kaufmann... Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Rubber Leg Kaufmann'...
124. Simple Chironomid Midge Fly - Don Bishop demonstrates tying a simple chrionomid "blood worm" midge fly, great for trout. This fly uses simple techniques to produce a great looking fly. Filmed at the 2013 Federation of Fly Fishers Fair in West Yellowstone, Montana. Music by SmartSound. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Dreams in full size Fishing Zealand View Fishing Zealand in full size Peg Legs View Peg Legs in full size Punk Perch View Punk Perch in full size Rac... ... Tying a Spring Olive Spider by Davie... Rubber Spider One of the most asked for videos by our... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | ...
125. Getting the Jump on Smallmouth - A well-established routine adapted for use on picky smallmouth bass in clear shallow water. - Global FlyFisher
...ssion of life with very little movement. Zonker strips, marabou, and round rubber are ... ...0 Thread 3/0 Eyes Dumbbell Tail Marabou Abdomen Larva Lace Thorax Chenille Legs Round rubber Olive Swiper Martin Joergensen Small...
126. A simple foam popper fly for pike - The Plipper - Tube, foam, strips and a hook and not too much messing around - Global FlyFisher
...cotton ends. You can buy a box of those for around $3.00. I would add some rubber legs and a strike indicator to the back. So what you are really sayi... ...spacelink.com.au Submitted July 24th 2006 How about adding some big wobbly legs Martin. Call it the Chernobyl Mauler . I can see a future for this fly...
127. PMD Pheasant Tail - PMD Pheasant Tail Fly Tying Instructions and Tutorial - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue... ...flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. December 9th 2006 Martin Westbeek Tying has become as much a passion for ...
128. How to tie a shrimp pattern fly - Learn how Dave Schmezer ties his incredible lifelike shrimp pattern. Dave ties for The Fly Fisherman in Tittusville and he uses H2O products and clear cure goo. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... full size Tube October Caddis... View Tube October Caddis... in full size Rubber Leg Hammer Creek... View Rubbe... ...it makes it more interesting tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. December 9th 2006 The Fish & Th...
129. Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS - Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more and more complex. This one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation - Global FlyFisher
...re and more life-like and more and more realistic over the past few years. Rubber legs, pre-made leg...
130. Freshwater Deceivers - Global FlyFisher
... a rubber skirt baited with a piece of pork rind. Smallmouth anglers in Cayuga Lake did very well with a crayfish colored set up. This is my attempt t... ...new he just couldn't create a pork-strip disaster. This thing not only has rubber legs & rabbit, it looks good. Back To The Untraditional Deceiver Pat...