Find it all
Results 121-130, 230 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.53 seconds)
121. Build a rod, 1 - Part 1: A Few Basic Things You Should Know About Rod Building - Global FlyFisher
...ality cork rings. Burl Cork. Mixture of cork pieces of different sizes and rubber, avail... ...ful accents to the rod. Cheaper than most normal cork for obvious reasons. Rubber Cork. Mixture of cork granulates and rubber. Higher... ... rubber content than burl to achieve better dampening characteristics. Perfect material for “framing” the handle for durability reasons and as a mater... ... everything is okay. If you overdo the use of coating the guide legs will become completely soaked with coating. The result will in many cases be seve...
122. Wasp Year - A late summer in black and yellow - Global FlyFisher
... It consists of a pre-made foam body and a few materials to simulate legs and wings. It is a large imitation and might be useful as an indicator on th... ...p/bee body Legs Speckled sili-legs Wings Mottled raffia. Hackle Sandy grizzle hackle Antennas Black goose biots Foam cylinders Kasper Mühlbach Tying i... ...rn the thread forming a base for legs and wings. Tie in 2 pairs of rubber/sili-legs. Tie in 2 wings of raffia make them in advance, folding the raffia... ...Ajust the legs. Whip finish Step 1 Kasper Mühlbach Step 2 Kasper Mühlbach Step 3 Kasper Mühlbach Step 4 Kasper Mühlbach Step 4.1 Kasper Mühlbach Step ...
123. Sexy Crab - A crab pattern tied with a solid structure using extremely resistant materials but at the same time keeping it naturally looking and full of movement - Global FlyFisher
...Antennae Centipede legs, tan, medium Body Enrico Puglisi Crustaceous Brush, three tones Resin Clear Cure Goo Tack Free and Clear Cure Goo Hydro + + Cl... ...nas take two centipede legs. The length of the antennae it is almost the double of the hook shank. Tie them in just in the middle of the eyes. You can... ...b tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Martin's Mundane Fly Project This is the Mundane Fly Manifesto: Few and cheap materials, ...
124. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and s... ...g tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. Bergman Published: 2006-12-02 More than 4 years ago Conver... ...ore than 5 years ago It will form legs, wing, body and the perfect silhouette of a caddis. It's a great floater and superb for fast water or as an ind...
125. The River Gacka, Croatia - Some fine days with good friends Peter and Paul on the river Gacka. Nice weather in Croatia this spring and lots of fish. Both browns and rainbows... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...in full size Go2 Emerger View Go2 Emerger in full size Rubber Leg Copper John View Rubber Leg Copper John in full size Parachute Adams View Parachute ... ...mes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013,...
126. Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS - Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more and more complex. This one is simple and dead easy to tie - and still a very good imitation - Global FlyFisher
...re and more life-like and more and more realistic over the past few years. Rubber legs, pre-made leg...
127. Simple Chironomid Midge Fly - Don Bishop demonstrates tying a simple chrionomid "blood worm" midge fly, great for trout. This fly uses simple techniques to produce a great looking fly. Filmed at the 2013 Federation of Fly Fishers Fair in West Yellowstone, Montana. Music by SmartSound. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Dreams in full size Fishing Zealand View Fishing Zealand in full size Peg Legs View Peg Legs in full size Punk Perch View Punk Perch in full size Rac... ... Tying a Spring Olive Spider by Davie... Rubber Spider One of the most asked for videos by our... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | ...
128. - Unsinkable flies - David Cowardin's concept for preventing flies from sinking is slightly different, and so are his flies. - Global FlyFisher
...o that wings made from plastic sheets and plenty monofilament antennae and rubber legs, and you have some flies, which won... ...ial, while Cowardin's tube as well as many other of his choices for wings, legs and antennae are more rare to s...
129. Cod from a float tube - Float tube fishing for cod over 3 meters of water (18'). - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...it makes it more interesting tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. See how to make the leggy one h... ...tion with dual wing wonder Mayfly Exploded Nymph Emerging mayfly imitation Rubber Leg Kaufmann... Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Rubber Leg Kaufmann'...
130. Yellowtail from the beach - Catching big Baja Yellowtail on the fly rod from the beach - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...?]... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Seatrou... ...rtsman show as a youngster, fishing for Brookies. June 6th 2012 Revolution Rubber duck Man with rock Holy sock Beep for fuck Smells like Teen Spirit...