Find it all
Results 141-150, 230 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.21 seconds)
141. A simple foam popper fly for pike - The Plipper - Tube, foam, strips and a hook and not too much messing around - Global FlyFisher
...cotton ends. You can buy a box of those for around $3.00. I would add some rubber legs and a strike indicator to the back. So what you are really sayi... ...spacelink.com.au Submitted July 24th 2006 How about adding some big wobbly legs Martin. Call it the Chernobyl Mauler . I can see a future for this fly...
142. Redfish Crab Fly - Simple crab pattern via Itinerant Angler forum. I advise a 20lb Mason Hard Mono weed guard. Debarb this too. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..., maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. Here's how Simple crab pattern via Itinerant Angler forum...
143. Global Fly Fisher, Tying tool review, Dubbing block with built in wheel for spinning dubbing brushes. Reviewed by Martin Joergensen
...s like squirrel and rabbit or go far beyond that with deer hair clippings, rubber legs cut in bits and what your imagination might challenge you to tr...
144. Things to do around Denver - Global FlyFisher
... the longest, sexiest soft, rubber legs ever seen flew through the air and landed just a few feet from where the nymph hit the water. I followed the l...
145. Jesper Fohrmann - A Danish fly fisherman with a passion for Atlantic Salmon on dry fly - Global FlyFisher
...ider NJ Once again, simple is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Once a...
146. Calvin Shrimp - Calvin Shrimp Originally tied by Ross MacDonald - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...J Tube: Once again, simple is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Once again a tube fly from Nils Jorgensen. This littl...
147. Freshwater Deceivers - Global FlyFisher
...bber legs, etc. The collar can consist of any type of natural or synthetic hair. While the heads can be nice and small or built up very large with pri...
148. Zug Bug - In this video I give a detailed description of how I like to tie the very popular "Zug Bug"Thanks for watching! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ider NJ Once again, simple is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Once again a tube fly from Nils Jorgensen. This littl...
149. Tying a Saltwater Fly - Materials used; Thread, White Tail, Trimmed CDC Feather and Clear Ultra Lace Mirror Flash and side by side Cock Badger Hackles Body, Uv Longhair Fritz Throat, White Rhea or Bucktail and Mirror Flash Wing, White Rhea and Grey Rhea dyed Olive or in the same colours Bucktail Eyes, Silver Holographic coat with UV Resin and finished off with Clear Varnish... - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ider NJ Once again, simple is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are...
150. Old index page - Global FlyFisher
...e says it all Henning's Snot or The Gob - a simple fly with SLF and rubber legs The Bullet Head Magnus - any fly can be bulleted The missing link - fl...