Find it all
Results 141-150, 238 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.35 seconds)
141. Cod from a float tube - Float tube fishing for cod over 3 meters of water (18'). - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...it makes it more interesting tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. See how to make the leggy one h... ...tion with dual wing wonder Mayfly Exploded Nymph Emerging mayfly imitation Rubber Leg Kaufmann... Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Rubber Leg Kaufmann'...
142. Freshwater Deceivers - Global FlyFisher
... a rubber skirt baited with a piece of pork rind. Smallmouth anglers in Cayuga Lake did very well with a crayfish colored set up. This is my attempt t... ...new he just couldn't create a pork-strip disaster. This thing not only has rubber legs & rabbit, it looks good. Back To The Untraditional Deceiver Pat...
143. Upgrading the Gold Ribbed Hare's Ear - It might seem futile to try to improve one of the world's most proven patterns, but there's always room for improvement. - Global FlyFisher
...resent the legs of a fly and, are very effective in catching trout and grayling, which after all is the object of the exercise! Fox squirrel pelt So i... ...ntly. The longer guard hairs obtained from the Fox Squirrel, represent the legs of the insect they have a de... ...ne the rare maintenance rinses of his LAW-reel, and noticed that the small rubber tube holding the ratchet had cracked. Disaster! February 2...
144. Mouse flies - Somewhat an oxymoron - a fly that's a mammal - but still a fun fly to tie, and not least to fish when the large fish are tuned in on a mouse menu. - Global FlyFisher
...ed by profile and action in the surface as it is by color and details. The legs are of course visible on all these small rodents, in particular when t... ...s the proper length an trim. Some tyers simply knot some pieces of mono or rubber legs around the hook shank when the fly is done just behind the hook...
145. Fly Fishing for Carp - It's one of the fastest growing and most exciting types of fly fishing and most fisherman won't expect it: carp. Sean Polk of Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co. explains why fly fishing for carp can be one of the best thrills on a fly rod. How would you like to be part of the fastest growing online community of Sportsman from across the world? Like Sportsman Channel on Facebook for a chance to win fan exclusive prizes http://www.facebook.com/sportsmanchannel and follow us on Twitter for the latest conversations related to outdoors topics https://twitter.com/#!/SPORTSMANchnl We are also active on Google (http://bit.ly/IpM5Jw) and Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/sportsmanchnl/) Sportsman Channel http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/ is the only network catering exclusively to the 82 million Americans who make hunting, shooting and fishing a part of their lifestyle. Sportsman Channel delivers the best in destination, how-to, and entertainment programming to the American Sportsman. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...lapper fly. Rubber Leg Kaufmann... Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Rubber... Crattle Shrimp Rattle Shrimp Pattern. Materials: -... | More videos | Fly... ...e Global FlyFisher A couple of random articles Rackelhanen It will form legs, wing, body and the perfect silhouette of a caddis. It's a great floater ...
146. How to tie a shrimp pattern fly - Learn how Dave Schmezer ties his incredible lifelike shrimp pattern. Dave ties for The Fly Fisherman in Tittusville and he uses H2O products and clear cure goo. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... full size Tube October Caddis... View Tube October Caddis... in full size Rubber Leg Hammer Creek... View Rubbe... ...it makes it more interesting tying shrimp flies. The eyes, proportions and legs gives this pattern some kind of magic. December 9th 2006 The Fish & Th...
147. A simple foam popper fly for pike - The Plipper - Tube, foam, strips and a hook and not too much messing around - Global FlyFisher
...cotton ends. You can buy a box of those for around $3.00. I would add some rubber legs and a strike indicator to the back. So what you are really sayi... ...spacelink.com.au Submitted July 24th 2006 How about adding some big wobbly legs Martin. Call it the Chernobyl Mauler . I can see a future for this fly...
148. Balmoral Variant Dee Salmon Fly - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Once again a tube fly from Nils Jorgensen. This little tube fly is so easy to ...
149. Wired Stonefly Nymph - Wired Stonefly Nymph Fly Tying Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
..... Well, maybe sometimes... Follow Pete Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher C...
150. Articulated Trout Slider - Learn how to make your deer hair heads TIGHT and your sliders articulated! Great for trout or whatever fishy predators you want to chase. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Once again a tube fly from Nils Jorgensen. This little tube fly is so easy to tie that you can easily...