Find it all
Results 31-40, 211 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.40 seconds)
31. The Crab - Glue and rubber bands for cod - Global FlyFisher
...t published October 11th 2001 More about: Cod Imitations The Crab Glue and rubber bands for cod An oldie pattern from GFF By Martin Joergensen Cod onl... ...lue and a small tuft of sparkling red flash-dubbing. Eyes Heavy lead eyes. Legs and claws Red rubber band. Do this: Prepare the legs ... ...by cutting rubber band into suitable lenghts. You need three thin ones and two thick ones. All approx. 6-7 cm long 2-3 Tie a knot on the middle of two... ...e thick ones to make claws on the outside of the knots see picture Lay the legs and claws down on a piece of oiled baking paper in a crab-looking patt...
32. Rubber Spider - One of the most asked for videos by our customers. That is because it is one of the most fish catching flies in the Midwest. The lowly rubber spider has started more people on their fly fishing adventure and caught more fish than any other fly we know of. Simple to tie, even simpler to fish, this pattern is a must have for every fly box. Whether you are fishing for trout, bluegill or bass the Rubber Spider is a fly you need to have. Brought to you by FlyMasters.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Rubber Spider - One of the most asked for videos by our customers. That is because it is one of the most fish catching flies in the Midwest. The lowl... ...egill or bass the Rubber Spider is a fly you need to have. Brought to you by FlyMasters.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global ... ...est rated Most viewed By date Alphabetical Originators Random Search About Rubber Spider One of the most asked for videos by our customers. That is be... ... one of the most fish catching flies in the Midwest. The lowly rubber spider has started more people on their fly fishing adventure and caught more fi...
33. Honey Shrimp - A flexi legged appetizer - Global FlyFisher
...g a break in a local tackle shop. Here I saw a grey shrimp fly with orange legs on one of those foam boards where shops often keep their larger flies.... ... few, but it never really made to the top in my fly box. Maybe because the legs did not stay in position and the fly often capsized. Reborn at th... ... but first you have to prepare a few materials. You need some epoxy eyes , rubber legs and dubbing. The eyes takes time to mak... ...isn't it more fun to make your own? When you have made eyes enough, make 8 rubber legs for each fly. Then make a d...
34. The Femmer Crab - More glue and rubber bands for cod - Global FlyFisher
...t published October 9th 2001 More about: Cod The Femmer Crab More glue and rubber bands for cod An oldie pattern from GFF By Martin Joergensen This fl... ...h easier to cast. Hook Short shank, straight eye, stainless Body Melt glue Legs Red or orange rubber band rubber legs or Silli Legs Eyes bead chain ey... ... by cutting five 1 pieces of rubber Tie knots in the center of two of the five pieces so that they form an open V Cut two of the remeaining pieces int... ...der the pieces of rubber band on a piece of baking paper Glue them together with a small drop of glue over the center While the glue is still hot pres...
35. Burning Man - A strange but efficient foam popper for all kinds of strange fish. - Global FlyFisher
...oam laying around, and just acquired some really bright orange rubber legs and tying thread to match for another project. So the scene was set. Surfac... ...be and start my project. After a few tests I was on to something. Foam and rubber legs combined into something that I liked the look of, and which... ...tic. 3mm 0.15 inches OD Thread Orange, 8/0 Legs Orange rubber legs, very flexible Foam Orange sheet foam, ~2mm 0.08 inches thick Hook Size 8-12, strai... ... tube holder Martin Joergensen Cover the tube Martin Joergensen Tie in the rubber legs in the front Martin Joergensen Cover the legs Martin Joergensen...
36. Imitating Summer Hoppers with Foam - Global FlyFisher
... trout notices the general outline of the fly, thus the long body and back legs become an important feature to mimic. Secondly, the trout notices the ... ...piricals 10. legs 11. tympanum 12. thoracic spiracles 13. pronotum A hopper hails from the order orthoptera, which includes ground hoppers, burrowing ... ...olds fan-like and is supple. Just inside of the middle pair of legs is located a small breathing hole. Hoppers do not breathe from their mouthparts. F... ... prominent feature of the body. The antennae are highly noticeable and the legs are very pronounced. There are other hoppers that Iíve seen that have ...
37. The Munker - A very successful muddler tube fly for salmon and sea trout, particularly suited for slow water - Global FlyFisher
...d zonker flies work very well in slow water. To some flies they added some rubber legs just to give the fly even more life, while others got some flas... ...collar, bead, wing Kim Sorensen + Step 2 - hackles Kim Sorensen + Step 3 - rubber legs Kim Sorensen + Step 4 - Jungle Cock Kim Sorensen + Step 5 - ben... ...guises combining different colors, with and without Jungle Cock, flash and rubber legs. Tied on various tubes, adding weight, but stil... ...to suit fly optional Hackle s One light and one dark to suite color of fly Rubber legs Round, color to suit fly optional Eyes Jungle Cock optional Hea...
38. Shrimp anatomy for the fly tyer - There's a wealth of shrimp flies out there, but very few that actually look like shrimp. This article will teach you what to focus on in shrimp flies. - Global FlyFisher
...y colored features. These are very delicate animals with slim bodies, thin legs and antennae and just a few bright and obvious features like egg sacks... ...row of smaller swimming legs underneath, a thorax with some visible internal structures and front walking legs as well as some mouth parts attached un... ...redator: Color and transparency Overall size and body shape Legs and antennae Eyes and other dark structures Movement + Schematic Martin Joergensen 1 ... ...for shaping the body and all end up translucent like the natural animal. + Legs and antennae galore Martin Joergensen 2 Overall size and body sh...
39. Martin's Mundane Shrimp - A really simple, three-material shrimp - Global FlyFisher
... dumbbell eyes. I certainly do need a shrimp in my box + Rubber Martin Joergensen Antennae The other very obvious thing on many shrimp species is the ... ...ice that some shrimp have short, stiff and quite dull antennae. Body and legs I will use soft hackle feathers for the body and the legs. Whiting Chick... ...e Honey Shrimp, and for their benefit I'll throw in an alternate material: rubber legs. I like rubber legs, but for the ease of tying t... ...nch. And in keeping with the rules, I drop the flash and the antennae. The rubber legged version is my own ...
40. Nick Granato's Sasquatch - The first fly in the Nick Granato Series.....the Sasquatch. I like to call Nick Granato the "Mad Scientist" of fly designers. Looking at the recipe for this fly you think "How in the WORLD will this stuff make a good looking fly??" and then you get something as sexy as any fly I have ever seen. Crazy-Cool and fishes REALLY well. Recipe: Hook - Gamakatsu B10s #1 http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Eyes - Real Eyes (or Clear Cure Weighted Eyes) http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Bucktail http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Marabou http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Flashabou http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Flash Blend http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Marabou Tail - Crystal Flash http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs (Spinnerbait Skirt!) Hackle - Barred Saddle (or Barred Schlappen) http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Head - Craft Fur Dubbing Brush colored with markers. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs Spinnerbait Skirt! Hackle - Barred Saddle or Barred Schlappen h... ... Rubber Legs Spinnerbait Skirt! Hackle - Barred Saddle or Barred Schlappen http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php ... Head - Craft Fur Dubbing Brush co... ...php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs (Spinnerbait Skirt!) Hackle - Barred Saddle (o... ...php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs (Spi...