Find it all
Results 41-50, 230 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.14 seconds)
41. Honey Shrimp - A flexi legged appetizer - Global FlyFisher
...g a break in a local tackle shop. Here I saw a grey shrimp fly with orange legs on one of those foam boards where shops often keep their larger flies.... ... few, but it never really made to the top in my fly box. Maybe because the legs did not stay in position and the fly often capsized. Reborn at th... ... but first you have to prepare a few materials. You need some epoxy eyes , rubber legs and dubbing. The eyes takes time to mak... ...isn't it more fun to make your own? When you have made eyes enough, make 8 rubber legs for each fly. Then make a d...
42. Bobbin holders - Most people use a bobbin holder when they tie flies. In spite of being a simple tool there are some pretty advanced models out there. This is a look at the ins and outs of bobbin holders. - Global FlyFisher
...e tool In most cases the bobbin holder is a very simple tool with two wire legs that grab the thread spool under tension and feeds the tying thread th... ...ave three of which the two are basically identical. There's a tube and two legs. The holder is mostly Y-shaped or wishbone shaped,... ... and you pinch the spool between the two legs and feed the thread through the tube. You are ready to tie. But in spite of being really simple there's ... ...ally made as funnel shaped inserts that sit in each end of the outer tube. Legs: these are mostly symmetrical...
43. The Femmer Crab - More glue and rubber bands for cod - Global FlyFisher
...t published October 9th 2001 More about: Cod The Femmer Crab More glue and rubber bands for cod An oldie pattern from GFF By Martin Joergensen This fl... ...h easier to cast. Hook Short shank, straight eye, stainless Body Melt glue Legs Red or orange rubber band rubber legs or Silli Legs Eyes bead chain ey... ... by cutting five 1 pieces of rubber Tie knots in the center of two of the five pieces so that they form an open V Cut two of the remeaining pieces int... ...der the pieces of rubber band on a piece of baking paper Glue them together with a small drop of glue over the center While the glue is still hot pres...
44. El Sculpito - Cheech hit it out of the park with this un-articulated Sculpin Pattern. Featuring Silicone Legs for Pectoral Fins.....this thing is scary-real. Recipe: Hook - Gamakatsu B10s #1 Eye - I-Ballz Tail/Wing - Magnum Rabbit Strip Body - Simi-Seal Fins- Silicone Legs Head - Simi-Seal - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t of the park with this un-articulated Sculpin Pattern. Featuring Silicone Legs for Pectoral Fins.....this thing is scary-real. Recipe: Hook - Gamakat... ... - I-Ballz Tail/Wing - Magnum Rabbit Strip Body - Simi-Seal Fins- Silicone Legs Head - Simi-Seal - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher <!-- -... ...ark with this un-articulated Sculpin Pattern. Featuring Silicone Legs for Pectoral Fins.....this thing is scary-real. Recipe: Hook - Gamakatsu B10s #1... ...y - Simi-Seal Fins- Silicone Legs Head - Simi-Seal Originator: Fly Fishing the Ozarks Web site: http://flyfishingtheozarks.com/ Submitter: Martin Joer...
45. Imitating Summer Hoppers with Foam - Global FlyFisher
... trout notices the general outline of the fly, thus the long body and back legs become an important feature to mimic. Secondly, the trout notices the ... ...piricals 10. legs 11. tympanum 12. thoracic spiracles 13. pronotum A hopper hails from the order orthoptera, which includes ground hoppers, burrowing ... ...olds fan-like and is supple. Just inside of the middle pair of legs is located a small breathing hole. Hoppers do not breathe from their mouthparts. F... ... prominent feature of the body. The antennae are highly noticeable and the legs are very pronounced. There are other hoppers that Iíve seen that have ...
46. Burning Man - A strange but efficient foam popper for all kinds of strange fish. - Global FlyFisher
...oam laying around, and just acquired some really bright orange rubber legs and tying thread to match for another project. So the scene was set. Surfac... ...be and start my project. After a few tests I was on to something. Foam and rubber legs combined into something that I liked the look of, and which... ...tic. 3mm 0.15 inches OD Thread Orange, 8/0 Legs Orange rubber legs, very flexible Foam Orange sheet foam, ~2mm 0.08 inches thick Hook Size 8-12, strai... ... tube holder Martin Joergensen Cover the tube Martin Joergensen Tie in the rubber legs in the front Martin Joergensen Cover the legs Martin Joergensen...
47. The Munker - A very successful muddler tube fly for salmon and sea trout, particularly suited for slow water - Global FlyFisher
...d zonker flies work very well in slow water. To some flies they added some rubber legs just to give the fly even more life, while others got some flas... ...collar, bead, wing Kim Sorensen + Step 2 - hackles Kim Sorensen + Step 3 - rubber legs Kim Sorensen + Step 4 - Jungle Cock Kim Sorensen + Step 5 - ben... ...guises combining different colors, with and without Jungle Cock, flash and rubber legs. Tied on various tubes, adding weight, but stil... ...to suit fly optional Hackle s One light and one dark to suite color of fly Rubber legs Round, color to suit fly optional Eyes Jungle Cock optional Hea...
48. Shrimp anatomy for the fly tyer - There's a wealth of shrimp flies out there, but very few that actually look like shrimp. This article will teach you what to focus on in shrimp flies. - Global FlyFisher
...y colored features. These are very delicate animals with slim bodies, thin legs and antennae and just a few bright and obvious features like egg sacks... ...row of smaller swimming legs underneath, a thorax with some visible internal structures and front walking legs as well as some mouth parts attached un... ...redator: Color and transparency Overall size and body shape Legs and antennae Eyes and other dark structures Movement + Schematic Martin Joergensen 1 ... ...for shaping the body and all end up translucent like the natural animal. + Legs and antennae galore Martin Joergensen 2 Overall size and body sh...
49. Martin's Mundane Shrimp - A really simple, three-material shrimp - Global FlyFisher
... dumbbell eyes. I certainly do need a shrimp in my box + Rubber Martin Joergensen Antennae The other very obvious thing on many shrimp species is the ... ...ice that some shrimp have short, stiff and quite dull antennae. Body and legs I will use soft hackle feathers for the body and the legs. Whiting Chick... ...e Honey Shrimp, and for their benefit I'll throw in an alternate material: rubber legs. I like rubber legs, but for the ease of tying t... ...nch. And in keeping with the rules, I drop the flash and the antennae. The rubber legged version is my own ...
50. Nick Granato's Sasquatch - The first fly in the Nick Granato Series.....the Sasquatch. I like to call Nick Granato the "Mad Scientist" of fly designers. Looking at the recipe for this fly you think "How in the WORLD will this stuff make a good looking fly??" and then you get something as sexy as any fly I have ever seen. Crazy-Cool and fishes REALLY well. Recipe: Hook - Gamakatsu B10s #1 http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Eyes - Real Eyes (or Clear Cure Weighted Eyes) http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Bucktail http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Marabou http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Flashabou http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Flash Blend http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Marabou Tail - Crystal Flash http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs (Spinnerbait Skirt!) Hackle - Barred Saddle (or Barred Schlappen) http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Head - Craft Fur Dubbing Brush colored with markers. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs Spinnerbait Skirt! Hackle - Barred Saddle or Barred Schlappen h... ... Rubber Legs Spinnerbait Skirt! Hackle - Barred Saddle or Barred Schlappen http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php ... Head - Craft Fur Dubbing Brush co... ...php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs (Spinnerbait Skirt!) Hackle - Barred Saddle (o... ...php... Tail - Peacock Herl http://www.feather-craft.com/wecs.php... Tail - Rubber Legs (Spi...