Find it all
Results 51-60, 211 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.14 seconds)
51. Knotting Legs by Hand - Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand, for use on a variety of fly patterns, such as hoppers, craneflies, aquaric beetle patterns, etc. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Knotting Legs by Hand - Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand, for use on a variety of fly patterns, such as hoppers, craneflies, aquaric beetle patte... ... Most viewed By date Alphabetical Originators Random Search About Knotting Legs ... ...ze Fly Fishing Yellowstone... View Fly Fishing Yellowstone... in full size Rubber Spider View Rubber Spider in full size Chasing Spring Steelhead View... ... from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Knotting Legs by Hand - Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand, for use on...
52. Miscellanea Emerger - Everything but the kitchen sink... - Global FlyFisher
...h;peacock and ostrich herl, pheasant tail feathers, gold ribbing, Antron , rubber legs and bead heads fall into this category for me. The centipede le... ...er version of conventional rubber legs, and I think do a nice job of achieving the outrigger appearance that Oliver Edwards prescribes for caddis pupa... ...l; Sheath Pale olive or tan Antron pupal sheath sparsely covering abdomen; Legs 3 pairs Montana Fly’s olive, size ... ...“mini” Speckled Centipede 1 Legs, approximately the length of the hook shank.; Thorax Brown or olive ostrich herl; Wing case Pheasant, bronze turkey o...
53. Chuck's FlutterStone - An ideal amount of action, buggyness and overall attractiveness packed into the perfect stonefly profile. - Global FlyFisher
...profile wing give it convincing realism, while the clipped hackle wrap and rubber legs add action and movement. You can cut the legs short and tie t... ...a slim, unobtrusive profile or you can give it a fuller wing and leave the legs extra long to suggest the fluttering wings of an egg laden adult strug... ...d Deer or elk body hair. Black or brown for Salmonflies, brown for Goldens Legs Medium round rubber for large flies. Micro round rubber for small ones... .... Try barred rubber and superfloss for added attractiveness! Tying instructions See tying steps Step 1: Tying in the foam body Charles Robinton Step 2...
54. Tango Trout - Fly Fishing the Rio Manso Waters of Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
...cades and waterfalls are readily accessible by drift boat or rubber raft. And there is wadable water as well. The lodge has the appropriate boats and ... ...es, BLTs, rubber-legged hoppers, Madame X and Dragonflies were the recommended top water patterns. A pattern called a Terresticator – half strike indi... ...s, and related monstrosities are large gaudy rubber-legged foam things that are more likely taken as terrestrial or “extra-terrestrial,” judging by ap... ...were most effectively fished with a steady slower retrieve, and those with rubber legs or matuka-style rabbit fur strips did well. Again, the flooded ...
55. Micro Tarantula Crab - A small and mobile crab fly designed with big, wary bonefish in mind - Global FlyFisher
...e medium Eyes 2 mm Red glass beads and 0.60mm fluorocarbon or monofilament Legs Loco Legs, sand Leg base Tan chenille Body Tarantula Hairy Brush, tan ... ...hen pull them forward to create a V shape appearance. For the rear pair of legs take one strand of Loco Legs and cut them in half and tie them in toge... ... Yañez Duran + Step 2 - 3 Pedro Pablo Yañez Duran Step 3 To make the front legs wrap the thread to just behind of the dumbbell eyes. Ta... ...ke two strands of Loco Legs. Cut them in half and take three pieces of equal length and tie them in with figure-eight wraps Fold them forward and secu...
56. Hillbilly Copper John - GFF's version of John Barr's popular nymph pattern the Copper John- and its simpler kin the Copper Joe AKA The Beadhead Brassie - Global FlyFisher
...he copper in one layer only. The legs on his original also tend to extend far out on the sides of the body. I love peacock herl, and even my first Hil... ...xy Legs: hungarian partridge or hen back or saddle Bead: Brass Weight: Lead wire About Hillbilly Copper John Type Nymph Originator John Barr Year of o... ...ots Back Clear flash straw Back Clear vinyl shell back Thorax Peacock herl Legs Partridge feather Back Expoxy Tying instructions Run the bead over the... ... partridge feather by removing the tip to form a V-shape Tie it in to form legs protruding from the side of the ...
57. D-Bise Damsel Fly Nymph - Dustin Bise is back on the vise this week tying up his damsel fly nymph. He fishes it on still water underneath an indicator, preferably when there's a light chop on the surface as it dead drifts with the wind. Materials: â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green â€¢ Rib: 20# Maxima Ultra Green - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green... ...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & T... ...te Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pett... ...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green...
58. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
... variation. Materials Hook Tiemco 102Y #15 Thread Benecchi 12/0, grey Body/legs CDC, natural dun Type 1 feather Wing/head ... ...his interesting CDC & Elk variation on his home page. By adding rubber legs he gets a fly with a kicking motion, hence the name. He calls the pattern ... ...echi, yellow Body Natural CDC Wing Elk Instead of Hans' prefered Deer Hair Legs Speckled rubber Kicking CDC & Elk Dave Wiltshire As Dave writes o... ...urface they are a tasty morsel to any hungry fish. And it only takes a few legs—six to be precise—to turn a caddis into a cranefly. Materials Hook Par...
59. Spider NJ - Like a spider web for sea trout! - Global FlyFisher
... for both salmon and trout in my opinion. Black flash and the rubber legs make it alive as does the little squirrel strip. The fly can be fish classic... ...e Black Pro Tube 10/40mm Tying thread Black 8/0 Weight Pro Tube Dropweight Rubber legs Oran... ...ree steps: Step 1—tube, weight, rubber legs Nils Jorgensen Step 2—wing, cheeks, hackle Nils Jorgensen Step 3—cone Nils Jorgensen Spider fish Nils Jorg...
60. Teeny Nymph - The Teeny nymph was designed for steelhead but work great on trout. Thanks Jim Teeny for a pattern that is sure to go for years. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...all, generic pattern. March 30th 2009 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some we... ... rubber legs. August 24th 2012 The Underwater World of Trout There is simply too much information in these DVD's to condense in a single review. If a ... ...ider NJ Once again, simple is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Onc...