Find it all
Results 51-60, 218 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.19 seconds)
51. The Prince and its Derivatives - Global FlyFisher
... down. A common guide fly in Montana is to sub rubber legs/white for the biots. They often fold the legs in a v shape and tie in by the tail and the t... ... give it a bit more of a collar. The rubber legs allow you tie this a bit quicker. One fly sold by Orvis for many years is the Rainbow Prince. This is... ... round rubber legs for the tail and wing, substituting fox fire lite brite for the peacock hurl body. My wife ties this with a black bead in a size 8 ... ...rince Rainbow Prince Bob Petti Hook : Your favorite nymph hook Tail: White rubber, tied split Ribbing: Gold...
52. Tying the Latex Caddis Pupa - Materials Used; Hook, Size 14 Grub Thread, Dark Brown Uni-8/0 Under-Body, Copper Wire or Lead Body, Veniards Natural Latex Thin Coloured with Pantone or Permanent Markers Thorax Cover Bleach Pheasant Tail Fibres Legs, Natural Brown or Ginger hen Thorax, Dyed Brown Seals fur or Sub Horns, Pheasant Tail Fibres - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...arkers Thorax Cover Bleach Pheasant Tail Fibres Legs, Natural Brown or Ginger hen Thorax, Dyed Brown Seals fur or Sub Horns, Pheasant Tail Fibres - fl... ...with Pantone or Permanent Markers Thorax Cover Bleach Pheasant Tail Fibres Legs, Natural Brown or Ginger hen Thorax, Dyed Br... ...the... Rubber Leg Copper John Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Rubber... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Recommend this page to a f... ...il Fibres Legs, Natural Brown or Ginger hen Thorax, Dyed Brown Seals fur or Sub Horns, Pheasant Tail Fibres - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFi...
53. Knotting Legs by Hand - Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand, for use on a variety of fly patterns, such as hoppers, craneflies, aquaric beetle patterns, etc. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Knotting Legs by Hand - Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand, for use on a variety of fly patterns, such as hoppers, craneflies, aquaric beetle patte... ... Most viewed By date Alphabetical Originators Random Search About Knotting Legs ... ...ze Fly Fishing Yellowstone... View Fly Fishing Yellowstone... in full size Rubber Spider View Rubber Spider in full size Chasing Spring Steelhead View... ... from each copyright holder. Comments and suggestions are welcome Knotting Legs by Hand - Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand, for use on...
54. Miscellanea Emerger - Everything but the kitchen sink... - Global FlyFisher
...h;peacock and ostrich herl, pheasant tail feathers, gold ribbing, Antron , rubber legs and bead heads fall into this category for me. The centipede le... ...er version of conventional rubber legs, and I think do a nice job of achieving the outrigger appearance that Oliver Edwards prescribes for caddis pupa... ...l; Sheath Pale olive or tan Antron pupal sheath sparsely covering abdomen; Legs 3 pairs Montana Fly’s olive, size ... ...“mini” Speckled Centipede 1 Legs, approximately the length of the hook shank.; Thorax Brown or olive ostrich herl; Wing case Pheasant, bronze turkey o...
55. Chuck's FlutterStone - An ideal amount of action, buggyness and overall attractiveness packed into the perfect stonefly profile. - Global FlyFisher
...profile wing give it convincing realism, while the clipped hackle wrap and rubber legs add action and movement. You can cut the legs short and tie t... ...a slim, unobtrusive profile or you can give it a fuller wing and leave the legs extra long to suggest the fluttering wings of an egg laden adult strug... ...d Deer or elk body hair. Black or brown for Salmonflies, brown for Goldens Legs Medium round rubber for large flies. Micro round rubber for small ones... .... Try barred rubber and superfloss for added attractiveness! Tying instructions See tying steps Step 1: Tying in the foam body Charles Robinton Step 2...
56. Tango Trout - Fly Fishing the Rio Manso Waters of Patagonia - Global FlyFisher
...cades and waterfalls are readily accessible by drift boat or rubber raft. And there is wadable water as well. The lodge has the appropriate boats and ... ...es, BLTs, rubber-legged hoppers, Madame X and Dragonflies were the recommended top water patterns. A pattern called a Terresticator – half strike indi... ...s, and related monstrosities are large gaudy rubber-legged foam things that are more likely taken as terrestrial or “extra-terrestrial,” judging by ap... ...were most effectively fished with a steady slower retrieve, and those with rubber legs or matuka-style rabbit fur strips did well. Again, the flooded ...
57. Micro Tarantula Crab - A small and mobile crab fly designed with big, wary bonefish in mind - Global FlyFisher
...e medium Eyes 2 mm Red glass beads and 0.60mm fluorocarbon or monofilament Legs Loco Legs, sand Leg base Tan chenille Body Tarantula Hairy Brush, tan ... ...hen pull them forward to create a V shape appearance. For the rear pair of legs take one strand of Loco Legs and cut them in half and tie them in toge... ... Yañez Duran + Step 2 - 3 Pedro Pablo Yañez Duran Step 3 To make the front legs wrap the thread to just behind of the dumbbell eyes. Ta... ...ke two strands of Loco Legs. Cut them in half and take three pieces of equal length and tie them in with figure-eight wraps Fold them forward and secu...
58. Hillbilly Copper John - GFF's version of John Barr's popular nymph pattern the Copper John- and its simpler kin the Copper Joe AKA The Beadhead Brassie - Global FlyFisher
...he copper in one layer only. The legs on his original also tend to extend far out on the sides of the body. I love peacock herl, and even my first Hil... ...xy Legs: hungarian partridge or hen back or saddle Bead: Brass Weight: Lead wire About Hillbilly Copper John Type Nymph Originator John Barr Year of o... ...ots Back Clear flash straw Back Clear vinyl shell back Thorax Peacock herl Legs Partridge feather Back Expoxy Tying instructions Run the bead over the... ... partridge feather by removing the tip to form a V-shape Tie it in to form legs protruding from the side of the ...
59. D-Bise Damsel Fly Nymph - Dustin Bise is back on the vise this week tying up his damsel fly nymph. He fishes it on still water underneath an indicator, preferably when there's a light chop on the surface as it dead drifts with the wind. Materials: â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green â€¢ Rib: 20# Maxima Ultra Green - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green... ...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & T... ...te Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pett... ...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green...
60. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
... variation. Materials Hook Tiemco 102Y #15 Thread Benecchi 12/0, grey Body/legs CDC, natural dun Type 1 feather Wing/head ... ...his interesting CDC & Elk variation on his home page. By adding rubber legs he gets a fly with a kicking motion, hence the name. He calls the pattern ... ...echi, yellow Body Natural CDC Wing Elk Instead of Hans' prefered Deer Hair Legs Speckled rubber Kicking CDC & Elk Dave Wiltshire As Dave writes o... ...urface they are a tasty morsel to any hungry fish. And it only takes a few legs—six to be precise—to turn a caddis into a cranefly. Materials Hook Par...