Find it all
Results 61-70, 222 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.18 seconds)
61. The CDC & Elk family - Hans Weilenmann's CDC & Elk is a fly as good as they come. Still a lot of people - including Hans himself - have made variations - Global FlyFisher
... variation. Materials Hook Tiemco 102Y #15 Thread Benecchi 12/0, grey Body/legs CDC, natural dun Type 1 feather Wing/head ... ...his interesting CDC & Elk variation on his home page. By adding rubber legs he gets a fly with a kicking motion, hence the name. He calls the pattern ... ...echi, yellow Body Natural CDC Wing Elk Instead of Hans' prefered Deer Hair Legs Speckled rubber Kicking CDC & Elk Dave Wiltshire As Dave writes o... ...urface they are a tasty morsel to any hungry fish. And it only takes a few legs—six to be precise—to turn a caddis into a cranefly. Materials Hook Par...
62. D-Bise Damsel Fly Nymph - Dustin Bise is back on the vise this week tying up his damsel fly nymph. He fishes it on still water underneath an indicator, preferably when there's a light chop on the surface as it dead drifts with the wind. Materials: â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green â€¢ Rib: 20# Maxima Ultra Green - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green... ...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & T... ...te Grays easy crab tie using mesh, rubber legs, glue and sand. June 27th 2010 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2013, Joergensen/Pett... ...â€¢ Dai Riki 4660 Jig Head Hook, size 8 â€¢ Red or Brown Tungsten Bead â€¢ Legs & Tail: Pheasant Rump â€¢ Body: Hare's Ear Dubbing in Insect Green...
63. Hillbilly Copper John - GFF's version of John Barr's popular nymph pattern the Copper John- and its simpler kin the Copper Joe AKA The Beadhead Brassie - Global FlyFisher
...he copper in one layer only. The legs on his original also tend to extend far out on the sides of the body. I love peacock herl, and even my first Hil... ...xy Legs: hungarian partridge or hen back or saddle Bead: Brass Weight: Lead wire About Hillbilly Copper John Type Nymph Originator John Barr Year of o... ...ots Back Clear flash straw Back Clear vinyl shell back Thorax Peacock herl Legs Partridge feather Back Expoxy Tying instructions Run the bead over the... ... partridge feather by removing the tip to form a V-shape Tie it in to form legs protruding from the side of the ...
64. Spider NJ - Like a spider web for sea trout! - Global FlyFisher
... for both salmon and trout in my opinion. Black flash and the rubber legs make it alive as does the little squirrel strip. The fly can be fish classic... ...e Black Pro Tube 10/40mm Tying thread Black 8/0 Weight Pro Tube Dropweight Rubber legs Oran... ...ree steps: Step 1—tube, weight, rubber legs Nils Jorgensen Step 2—wing, cheeks, hackle Nils Jorgensen Step 3—cone Nils Jorgensen Spider fish Nils Jorg...
65. Teeny Nymph - The Teeny nymph was designed for steelhead but work great on trout. Thanks Jim Teeny for a pattern that is sure to go for years. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...all, generic pattern. March 30th 2009 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some we... ... rubber legs. August 24th 2012 The Underwater World of Trout There is simply too much information in these DVD's to condense in a single review. If a ... ...ider NJ Once again, simple is good! Once again, black is good! Once again, rubber legs are good! Onc...
66. Awesome Trout Fishing - Fly fishing for Pennask rainbow trout at Salmon Lake in British Columbia during a chironomid hatch. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Search About Awesome Trout Fishing More on lake fishing The Ronker Zonker: Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwellin... ...me weight bright colors, mobile materials and not least rubber legs. See the pattern here Carinthian Gold Europe: Does one of the best spots for fishi... ...e with Diego Peralta tells us his experience as a fishing guide in RÃo... Rubber Leg Prince Hammer Creek Fly Fishing ties a Rubber Leg Prince Blue Li...
67. Cheap Lazy Bastard - Nymph - Global FlyFisher
...as wings or hackles or legs. If I want it greener, a felt tip is used to color the feathers, but I'm not sold on whether that makes any difference. Th... ...g case for the prominence of the middle set of legs on such patterns, so I am experimenting with small diameter rubber legs at about the thorax see Mi... ...ody materials. Wing/Legs/Hackle Preferably cheap dyed 'lemon' wood duck imitation, sparsely tied on either side of the body. Might consider using 2 ve...
68. Don't tie flies - Just kidding! This is in reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. - Global FlyFisher
... always be on the lookout for fly-tying material. Foam, yarn, wire, flash, rubber, plastic, skin scraps and much, much more can be used. On... ...blue, orange, pink, purple Flash pearl, blue, pink, purple Rubber legs black, light blue, orange, pink, purple Dubbing black, blue, chartreuse Intrude... ...een Rubber legs white, you can dye them with markers Dumbbell eyes Natural bucktail brown/white, chartreuse, yellow, red Cheap Indian/Chinese necks/sa...
69. Bonefish Bitters - Global FlyFisher
...ad out to look like the legs on a small crab. The original was most likely tied with epoxy. For this fly I dearly recommend glue. So much easier to ha... ...ll. Thread To match materials Tail A small bunch of deer hair or bucktail, rubber legs to match colour Eyes Bead chain, not too large Head Hot melt... ...ugh not too much Leave the butts as long as half the hook shank Tie in 6-8 rubber legs a bit longer than th...
70. Eternal Summer - Music: "Why TjÃ¶rn?" composed and performed by Jazz & Fly Fishing, and "Tapdance" composed by Tapani Toivanen and performed by Jazz & Fly Fishing - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ze Fly Fishing Yellowstone... View Fly Fishing Yellowstone... in full size Rubber Spider View Rubber Spider in full size ... ...asing Spring Steelhead View Chasing Spring Steelhead in full size Knotting Legs by Hand View Knotting Legs by Hand in full size 1 2 next â€º last Â» R... ..., in particular the very long legs, which are a key ingredient in any crane fly pattern. This pattern uses two materials and is dead simple to tie. Oc...