Find it all
Results 81-90, 238 total, on "Rubber legs" (0.42 seconds)
81. Bonefish Bitters - Global FlyFisher
...ad out to look like the legs on a small crab. The original was most likely tied with epoxy. For this fly I dearly recommend glue. So much easier to ha... ...ll. Thread To match materials Tail A small bunch of deer hair or bucktail, rubber legs to match colour Eyes Bead chain, not too large Head Hot melt... ...ugh not too much Leave the butts as long as half the hook shank Tie in 6-8 rubber legs a bit longer than th...
82. My Dodgy Shirt - Short test for the Nikon D800, and camera man Alan Hill. Hadn't planned on making it into a short film, so my shirt changes color a few times:) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ties... in full size Random videos Knotting Legs by Hand Knotting pheasant tail barbs by hand,... Mallard and Yellow Light... Mallard flank gives the ... ...aring into the blue sky and the blazing sun. February 17th 2008 The Ronker Rubber... ... legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight bright colors, mobile materials and not least rubb...
83. Don't tie flies - Just kidding! This is in reality a declaration of love to the art and craft of tying fishing flies with lots of tips for the beginning fly-tyer. - Global FlyFisher
... always be on the lookout for fly-tying material. Foam, yarn, wire, flash, rubber, plastic, skin scraps and much, much more can be used. On... ...blue, orange, pink, purple Flash pearl, blue, pink, purple Rubber legs black, light blue, orange, pink, purple Dubbing black, blue, chartreuse Intrude... ...een Rubber legs white, you can dye them with markers Dumbbell eyes Natural bucktail brown/white, chartreuse, yellow, red Cheap Indian/Chinese necks/sa...
84. The Tabou Caddis Emerger - Simplistic Buggyness Using Two Materials - Global FlyFisher
... larger wings to emerge from an insect making the emergence awkward, their legs are wispy & fragile and the body is just plain chunky & log-like. I ... ...sing the materials I prefer...but the pattern itself, with all its' gangly legs and... ...stretches to nearly 3x its original size without breaking, has a resiliant rubbery demeanor, is quite resistant to toothy fish and can nearly stretch ... ...feathers. Those long whispy parts of the chick-a-bou feather will form the legs ...
85. McKenzie Caddis - Jay Nicholas demonstrates how to tie a Green Mckenzie Caddis Adult imitation. The pattern works well towards the end of April and throughout the season on the McKenzie and Willamette Rivers. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e Global FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is... ...trout, featuring some weight bright colors, mobile materials and not least rubber legs. August 24th 2012 Nervous Water DVD Four full films, ten short ...
86. The Plopper - Modification of a fly pattern I originally found by Frank Zervos. Excellent topwater bass fly! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...er Spider View Rubber Spider in full size Chasing Spring Steelhead View Chasing Spring Steelhead in full size Knotting Legs by Hand View Knotting Legs...
87. Frito's Craw Bouncer - Great crawdad pattern for bass, trout etc. Has excellent movement in the water. Fly tying lesson & fly tying video tutorial. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ze Fly Fishing Yellowstone... View Fly Fishing Yellowstone... in full size Rubber Spider View Rubber Spider in full size Chasing Spring Steelhead V... ...iew Chasing Spring Steelhead in full size Knotting Legs by Hand View Knotting Legs by Hand in full size 1 2 next › last » Random videos Brahma Ruff...
88. Fishing the Muddler Minnow - Global FlyFisher
...s to imitate crickets. An occasional twitch might not hurt as well as dark rubber legs in a madam X tie. The rubber legs are not a bad addition to any...
89. Blue Angel wet - Wet fantasy inspired imitation to a classic - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ugger! February 8th 2010 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The Ronker is a fly for deep dwelling trout, featuring some weight bright c...
90. Hartwick's Hoser - The black and blue version of the very popular Hartwick's Hoser. The large profile steelhead pattern is an excellent fly on the swing at all water levels. some key materials include Thread: Veevus 10/0 Black Tube: Protube Nanotube Junction: Protube Junction Tube, Red Butt: Blue Hareline STS Trilobal Dubbing Butt Hackle: Silver Doctor Blue Hareline Saddle Hackle Rib: Fl. Blue Polar Chenille Body: Medium Flat Pearl Mylar Tinsel Bump: Blue Hareline STS Dubbing Cone: Black Large Procone Bump: Kingfisher Blue Hareline STS Dubbing Underwing: Kingfisher Blue Craft Fur, Blue Ice Angel Hair Wing: Kingfisher Blue Metz Magnum Hackle tips Hackle: Black Marabou tied collar style, a couple turns of Black Schlappen All available at Caddisflyshop.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tly with the body of any number of famous nymphs. June 5th 2006 The Ronker Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. The ... ...trout, featuring some weight bright colors, mobile materials and not least rubber legs. August 24th 2012 Essential Saltwater Flies A very nice book wi...