Find it all
Results 61-70, 3674 total, on "Salmon flies" (0.85 seconds)
61. The two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the chance in the form of a trip to Southern Iceland with fishing in the two most productive salmon rivers on the island. - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher The two Rang?'sThe two Rang?'s - I have for a long time wanted to catch an Icelandic salmon, and late this summer I got the
62. Canada first Day - Bon A(d)venture - Day 1 - two days fishing in Bon Aventure - Global FlyFisher
...bal FlyFisher First published October 27th 2008 - 3 months ago More about: Salmon Destinations Salmon Salmon flies... ... Tube flies Where to Global Reports Comment Bon A d venture - Day 1 two days fishing in Bon Aventure By Kasper Mühlbach - Should I take your luggage? ... ...r husbands were hunting salmon somewhere nearby. Gin, Tonic Water, whiskeys, beers, wines and all kinds of snacks were served so it was easy to relax ... ...scovered that the only thing I did not bring was my fly box. But who needs flies to go fly fishing? Isn't it all about catching flies? No?! I must hav...
63. Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon - Book and video reviews - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 26th 2005 More about: Hair Salmon flies Tube flies GFF book review Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Author: Chris Mann More ... ...is Mann Title Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Publisher Merlin Unwin Books, 2004 ISBN 1-873674-56-2 Pages 224 Price UK£20.00 GFF rating: 6 Global Cla... ...Chris Mann has worked his way through yet another pile of flies sent to him from all over the world. His first epos in the series was the Shrimp & Spe... ... large group of flies. The concept is the same as Mann’s second latest book. Why change something, which worked well the first time? So this book is a...
64. Methods of creating collars on Steelhead and Salmon Flies - Jay Nicholas demonstrates 3 methods of tying collars for Salmon and Steelhead Fly patterns. Using EP Foxy Brush, Pro Sportfisher Marble Fox and Senyo's Laser Yarn fly tiers can achieve varied looks and bulk. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Methods of creating collars on Steelhead and Salmon Flies - Jay Nicholas demonstrates 3 methods of tying collars for Salmon and Steelhead Fly pattern... ... A-Z Originators Search About Methods of creating collars on Steelhead and Salmon Flies Jay Nicholas demonstrates 3 ... ...methods of tying collars for Salmon and Steelhead Fly patterns. Using EP Foxy Brush, Pro Sportfisher Marble Fox and Senyo's Laser Yarn fly tiers can a... ...es for your entertainment Ken's Incredibly Simple Shrimp - AKA KISS Shrimp flies are very much en vogue in the Baltic region, and keep on getting more...
65. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
... Contribute Staff GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Iceland Salmon Global Reports Touch More about: Iceland Salmon Global Reports Comment A... ...able season, which for me seemed like once in a lifetime with many monster salmon up to 108 centimeters which was one of the biggest in Iceland in 201... ...et between the ice floating in the river. I know a few spots where the few salmon in the river might be on the way back to the sea. In the second spot... ... I was expecting a slim ugly salmon on the way to the sea but this turned out to be an absolute cracking silver sea trout of 72 centimeters or more th...
66. Catskill Tube Flies - The cradle of Amarican fly-fishing in the Catskills and tube flies isn't something normally connected, but fly-tyer Richard Katzman ties tube flies to be fished in these hallowed waters. - Global FlyFisher
... Catskill Tube Flies - The cradle of Amarican fly-fishing in the Catskills and tube flies isn't something normally connected, but fly-tyer Richard Kat... ...ff Store GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Tube Flies Patterns Tie B... ...etter Touch More about: Tube Flies | Patterns | Tie Better | Comment 2 Catskill Tube Flies Published Aug 5th 2013 The cradle of Amarican fly-fishing i... ...rmally connected, but fly-tyer Richard Katzman ties tube flies to be fished in these hallowed waters. By Martin Joergensen , Richard Katzman + + Catsk...
67. The Gladiator - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Epoxy Salmon Salmon flies Sea trout Steelhead Tube flies The Gladiator The Gladiator started as a... ... By Bob Kenly The Gladiator I got the basic idea while fishing for Chinook salmon on Michigan's Muskegon River several years ago. Like everyone else I... ...hing a few fish but never with any consistency until I watched several big salmon duck into some deep holes behind mating pairs on the nests, and maki... ...gs. I went to a style fly I originated especially for Alaska's Silver coho salmon and added some new ideas I'd been thinking about to in...
68. Laksefluer (Salmon Flies), by Poul Jorgensen - Danish salmon fly tyer - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Salmon Laksefluer Salmon Flies , by Poul Jorgensen Danish salmon fly tyer By Martin joergensen Po... ...gensen belongs amongst the greatest inspirators when it comes to classical salmon flies. His book 'Salmon Flies - Their Character, Style, and Dressing... ...l known international salmon fly tyers as the book that started them as salmon fly tyers. The nice layout The book's cover below Poul Jorgensen Poul J... ...Bindeteknik, materialer og fluemønstre' Salmon flies - Tie Betternique, Materials and Patterns . And we are talking about a very good looking book. Pe...
69. Gary Scott Salmon Fly - Materials Used;Hook, Ken Sawada Black Spey size 8 Threads, White and Black Uni-8/0 Tag, UTC Gold Holographic Tinsel Tails, Dyed Hot Orange and Sunburst Golden Pheasant Crest Rib, Flat or Oval Gold Tinsel Body, Yellow Stout Floss and Golden Yellow Opossum or something similar Under-Wing, Polar Bear Fibre or Sun dyed Sunburst Sides, Dyed Golden Yellow Jungle Cock First Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in the larger flies use the full feather and wind up the body from the Yellow Stout Floss Front Hackle, Dyed Blue White Eared Pheasant Wing, Peacock Wing quills Head, Glo-Brite Floss No.4 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Gary Scott Salmon Fly - Materials Used;Hook, Ken Sawada Black Spey size 8 Threads, White and Black Uni-8/0 Tag, UTC Gold Holographic Tinsel Tails, Dy... ...Hackle, White Eared Pheasant dyed Flame rolled on small flies to keep the dressing in proportion but in the larger flies use the full feather and wind... ...Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Salmon flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most ... ...Gary Scott Salmon Fly More on salmon flies The Gladiator Special: The Gladiator started as a joke but one with a lot of thought behind it's origins. B...
70. Sunray Shadow - One of the simplest and most efficient salmon flies ever deceived. A wing on a tube, and that's it. And it's patented! - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 21st 2007 More about: Salmon Tube flies Patterns Sunray Shadow One of the simplest and most efficient salmon flies ever deceived.... ...ented! By Martin Joergensen With the salmon season coming up in many parts of the world, I thought that a genuine salmon fly would be an appropriate t... ...I will be fishing for salmon this summer, I could whip out a few flies for that use at the same time. Sunray Shadow - flies, fish and the dog Martin J... ...h. Ray Brooks' original was invented in Norway on the banks of the classic salmon river Laerdal. It becam...