Find it all
Results 51-60, 307 total, on "Striped Bass Flies" (0.59 seconds)
51. Clouser Deep Minnow - Only a few patterns are as generally useful and widespread as the Clouser Deep Minnow. - Global FlyFisher
...e it's an obvious baitfish imitation. The fly was developed for smallmouth bass on the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvan... ...ors, sizes and tying styles will allow so many degrees of freedom that two flies both named Clousers by ... ... method described in several books, not least Bob Clouser's own “Clouser's Flies” , and find videos, online and off, which show in detail h... ...black and brown hair. For eyes I normally use bead chain. I don't like the flies too heavy. The original use...
52. A Perfect Fish - Illusions in Fly Tying, by Ken Abrames - Global FlyFisher
... First published January 1st 2002 More about: Coastal fishing Saltwater Striped bass A Perfect Fish Illusions in Fly Tying, by Ken Abrames By Martin J... ...ipers, fishing for them and tying flies for them will kick the legs away under you. It is gorgeous! The philosophy behind the new book entitled The Pe... ...ollected tokens of his deep-felt respect for the fish and the art of tying flies to catch it in a fairly modestly looking book. But looks deceive. Abr... ...es. This book will teach you a lot about striper fishing and tying striper flies. But in a different manner. This is not a Kreh book - even though Kre...
53. Pacific Salmon Flies - New Ties & Old Standbys - Cecilia Pudge Kleinkauf - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Pacific Salmon Flies - New Ties & Old Standbys - Cecilia Pudge Kleinkauf - book review - Global FlyFisher <!-- --> The Global FlyFisher - The Largest... ... GFF Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Flies Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Salmon Flies | Book Rev... ...iews | Reviews | Comment GFF book review Pacific Salmon Flies New Ties & Old Standbys 70 pages packed with great pictures, excellent fly patterns and... ...Flies Publisher Frank Amato Publications, 2012 ISBN 9781571884893 Pages 72 Price US$19.95 GFF rating: 5 out of 7 Excellent Reviewed by Martin Joergens...
54. Bass Pike Streamer - Hook: Splitshot/Dropshot #1 -#1/0 Weight: .025 Lead Wire Thread: Black Undertail: Brown Bucktail Tail: Four Brown Grizzly Saddle Hackle Tail Accent: Rainbow Krystal Flash Body: Brown Grizzly Saddle Hackle Eyes: Deer Creek Resin: Deer Creek Diamond Hard - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Bass Pike Streamer - Hook: Splitshot/Dropshot #1 -#1/0 Weight: .025 Lead Wire Thread: Black Undertail: Brown Bucktail Tail: Four Brown Grizzly Saddle... ...ments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Bass | Pike | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By d... ...Streamer More on bass Sydney Opera Mouse Architectural: A crazy foam construction that looks very little like a mouse and a lot like an opera house Se... ...er variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other specied too. This is the sinister ver...
55. Nize - Nize is a tube fly tied the environmentally friendly way - reusing tube scraps from other flies. - Global FlyFisher
...fly tied the environmentally friendly way - reusing tube scraps from other flies. - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - A Good Place to go for Onl... ...Books Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Salmon Salmon Flies Tube Flies Patterns Touch More about: Salmon | Salmon Flies | Tube Flies ... ...fly tied the environmentally friendly way - reusing tube scraps from other flies. By Nils Jorgensen + + Nize fly, Nize fish Nils Jorgensen The Nize Fl... ...of a plastic/silicone blend that just gives the perfect structure for tube flies. The finish is the best I have seen. The only thing that is a shame i...
56. 2013 saltwater fly fishing season - This is a video collage of my 2013 saltwater flyfishing season. 95% of this footage is shot with a running GoPro worn on a chesty. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ents GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Saltwater | Striped bass | Comment GF... ...rs Search About 2013 saltwater fly fishing season More on saltwater Danish Flies Listen up: Martin talks a bit about the... ... flies he uses and which one would be his first choice if he could bring only one pattern. There's a bit about fly sizes, different types of flies and... ...r. Listen or download here Stripers on the flats Maine: Chasing striped bass in the shallow water - the flats - can be a lot of fun as Swiss fly-angle...
57. Fly-Fishing's Final Frontier - Specialty Fly Patterns and Fishing Techniques for North America's Alternate Species - Geoff Bernardo, Wally Edwards (Illustrator) - book review - Global FlyFisher
...Pike Striped Bass Book Reviews Reviews Touch More about: Fish | Pike | Striped Bass | Book Reviews | Reviews | Comment 13 GFF book review Fly-Fishing'... ...erappreciated resource, and only recently has pike and carp fishing with flies gotten some attention, while a large number of the many other species c... ...have had lots of fun armed with a light rod and a handful of colorful foam flies just outside the door. Altogether these almost 300 pages should wet t... ...The book runs through a dozen of species including the well known pike and striped bass, some species usually not fly-fished like alligator gar and wa...
58. WhereWiseMenFish in Argentina - A week at Kau Tapen lodge on the Rio Grande in pursuit of huge Argentinean Sea Trout. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...the... in full size Rattling Bass Streamer View Rattling Bass Streamer in full size ChupaCamarÃ³n -- Shrimp... View ChupaCamarÃ³n -- Shrimp... in full... ...bal FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the pub... ...r's course. Fly Fishing for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. December 10th... ...r mayflies, caddis, and stoneflies, and he shows a way of hackling the dry flies so that the hackle is under the body but a...
59. Halfback (woven nymph) - Hammer Creek Fly Fishing Ties a Halfback (woven nymph) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ze Suspending Carp Fly View Suspending Carp Fly in full size Random videos Basswood Popper Part I Part I of III, bui... ...lding a basswood... Spring in the Upper... Another video from Jazz... Masked Marauder Stonefly This is a great all-around stonefly... | More videos | ... ...ecent ones - plus the odd jack and snook. October 9th 2004 Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, t... ... master's course. Fly Fishing for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. Decembe...
60. The only knot you need... almost - Knots seem to be an eternal problem to anglers. Even experienced anglers have trouble remembering them, choosing amongst them and getting them right. Here's a cure: learn and use this one, and you'll be fine! - Global FlyFisher
...gs on tippets and tying + The surgeon's loop Martin Joergensen flies on your line, which is what you will be doing a far majority of the time you tie ... ...ther applications, but it will do fine in 90% of the cases if you fish for bass, rainbows, brown trout, salmon, seatrout and other plain fish... ...an advantage. I use loops for almost all my fishing: dries, nymphs and wet flies, even when fishing for salmon. Some might find this sacrilegious. I d... ...ed by what distance you want between your flies. Lay it along the standing line so that the regular tippet forms a short tag and the added tippet form...