Find it all
Results 71-80, 272 total, on "Striped Bass Flies" (0.44 seconds)
71. The Bunny Split - Two Tails Are Better Than One - Global FlyFisher
... First published June 6th 2005 More about: Bass Epoxy Pike Zonkers The Bunny Split Two Tails Are Better Than One By Mark Dysinger Bunny Split pike Mar... ...s pattern simply because the brighter colors have been so effective. Large flies, large rod Martin Joergensen Fishing t... ...th pike in mind, I have also caught several nice largemouth and smallmouth bass while fishing it. I have plans this year to test it in the salt, where... ... believe the bluefish and perhaps even striped bass will give chase. Largemouth bass Mark Dysinger The author with a pike Mark Dysinger About Bunny Sp...
72. Mike Mercer's Psycho Prince Bead Head Nymph - For this fly tying tutorial, I chose a pattern that just screams "variations," Mike Mercer's Psycho Prince bead head nymph. Tied on an Allen Fly Fishing 2xl S402 nymph/streamer hook (http://www.allenflyfishing.com/s402-streamer-2xl/), this pattern offers many options when wanting to change the original slightly. Some variations may include altering the body color, ribbing, and hot spot; basically, there are an unlimited number of variations for you to make, thus feel free to tie some and determine how they fish on your local waters. Thanks for viewing, and feel free to leave any comments/questions on this YouTube page or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Convertible tubes Tube fly tyer Tony Pagliei explains his Convertible Tube Flies - a modular system that combines a set of tube tied front parts ... ...and a set of dressed hooks into as many different flies as you can imagine in a versatile, modular system. August 14th 2007 Fly Fishing for Striped Ba... ...ng for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. December 10th 2007 Digital Flies A... ...es. GFF partner Martin Joergensen has updated his now classical Digitizing Flies article with a whole new chapter on selecting and using a digital cam...
73. Al's Rat - This is a favorite of many Pennsylvania fly fisherman. Often used as a dropper under a dry fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...icles for your entertainment Dual Tube Phlyz In an effort to entice larger striped muggers stripers during the spring herring run on Cape Cod when big... ...stuaries to the herring runs, Pete Gray started tying 8-12+ inches herring flies on double tubes. August 1st 2007 Bassin' The book contains the inform... ...hing for bass - bass bug tactics, water types, seasonal changes, but what separates this book are two chapters - one dealing with the fly fishing for ... ...n hour. October 20th 2008 Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris ...
74. Extended Mayfly Body - In this fly tying tutorial, I demonstrate one (of many!) technique for creating extended mayfly bodies using deer hair. This is a great method, and reduces the amount of materials you need for certain patterns, such as the green drake, slate drake (Isonychia), and other mayflies with lengthy bodies/abdomens. When tying flies with this particular method, ensure the body thickness is appropriate to match the natural by either increasing/reducing the size of the needle or selecting a sparser/fuller amount of deer hair. With a little practice, this method is both fun and effective...basically, the best of both worlds! Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave comments/questions on this YouTube page, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ke Isonychia , and other mayflies with lengthy bodies/abdomens. When tying flies with this particular method, ensure the body ... ...ke Isonychia , and other mayflies with lengthy bodies/abdomens. When tying flies with this particular method, en... ... of varying types of video of a lot of varying types of fishing. Trout and bass as well as some more exotic species. May 18th 2011... ...isherman my entire life. I realized a few years ago after catching a giant striped bass that I wanted a way to remember the fish so I painted the fish...
75. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Prologue: These Lines - Global FlyFisher
...tle , published June 16th 2008 Small Fry, 2— Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth , published Ju... ...y 14th 2008 Small Fry, 4— Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass , published July 2... ... variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other specied too. This is the sinister versi... ...eamers using Angel Hair or a similar material. March 8th 2006 Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions Do you know what...
76. Trout Flies for the 21st Century - Over 200 Essential Patterns that Catch Fish Anywhere, Anytime - Dick Talleur - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Trout Flies for the 21st Century - Over 200 Essential Patterns that Catch Fish Anywhere, Anytime - Dick Talleur - book review - Global FlyFisher Firs... ...arch Cancel More about: Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Trout Flies for the 21st... ...More books and videos All books and videos Author Dick Talleur Title Trout Flies for the 21st Century Publi... ...ly Tyer” library of books, Dick Talleur gathers up new assortment of trout flies – a mix mash of classics and contemporary ...
77. Sumaripinturi - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mallmouth , Bob Clouser offers a follow-up to his excellent book Clouser's Flies, this time taking us o... ...u. April 11th 2006 Sinister Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other... ...irty as Pete puts it. March 9th 2010 Dicentrarchus labrax The European sea bass is a worthy target for fly-fishers, and in spite of being a lot les... ...s common than its American kin the striped bass, it's quite common along the North Sea and Atlantic coasts in Europe. January 7th 2013 Published by th...
78. Triple Threat Caddis - Triple Threat Caddis Hook: Partridge Authentic Czech Nymph #12 (or equivalent medium-to-heavy scud hook) Thread: Benecchi 12/0, dark brown Rib: Oval, gold fine Abdomen: Grey squirrel Hackle: Brown partridge Thorax: Fox squirrel - in split thread Pattern: Jim Slattery, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...bal FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the publisher behin... ...Fly Fishing for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. December 10th 2007 My tim... ...fishing in Alaska sometime in my life. August 7th 2011 Portraits of Salmon Flies We have featured Danish Niels Have's beautiful full dressed clas... ...sic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them. He ties these flies for fishing, but in a very high quality. October 28th 2012 Published by ...
79. Measuring the temperature - Understanding Point Zero - Global FlyFisher
... F 32 C 90 F Kelp Bass 17 C 62 F 19 C 65 F 22 C 71 F King Mackerel 20 C 67 F 24 C 75 F 31 C 88 F Lake Trout 6 C 42 F 12 C 53 F 16 C 60 F Largemouth Ba... ...Tuna 10 C 50 F 16 C 61 F 21 C 70 F Smallmouth Bass 14 C 58 F 20 C 68 F 23 C 73 F Snook 16 C 60 F 23 C 74 F 32 C 90 F Sockeye 3 C 37 F 13 C 55 F 26 C 7... ...Steelhead 4 C 40 F 11 C 52 F 24 C 75 F Striped Bass 12 C 53 F 18 C 64 F 24 C 76 F Striped Marlin 16 C 61 F 22 C 71 F 27 C 80 F Swordfish 10 C 50 F 19 ... ...pretty unconfortable and you would mostly be better off staying home tying flies. But GFF partner Martin Joergense...
80. Northern New York Getaway - Warmwater fishing in lake country - Global FlyFisher
...s Comments GFF on Facebook Store Contact Keywords Keywords Bass Lake Fishing Pictures Pike Warm Water Gallery Touch More about: Bass | Lake Fishing | ... ...of trout, walleye, bass, pike, pickerel, panfish, shad, and even saltwater species such as striped bass. A little further away, we can find steelhead ... ...hat provide plenty of protein for the lake's star attractions - largemouth bass and pike. It is the kind of place where there really are no bad days f... ...small one - on fly gear can be a real thrill. You won't find any ten pound bass like you migh...