Find it all
Results 71-80, 266 total, on "Striped Bass Flies" (0.50 seconds)
71. Extended Mayfly Body - In this fly tying tutorial, I demonstrate one (of many!) technique for creating extended mayfly bodies using deer hair. This is a great method, and reduces the amount of materials you need for certain patterns, such as the green drake, slate drake (Isonychia), and other mayflies with lengthy bodies/abdomens. When tying flies with this particular method, ensure the body thickness is appropriate to match the natural by either increasing/reducing the size of the needle or selecting a sparser/fuller amount of deer hair. With a little practice, this method is both fun and effective...basically, the best of both worlds! Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave comments/questions on this YouTube page, or email me: email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ke Isonychia , and other mayflies with lengthy bodies/abdomens. When tying flies with this particular method, ensure the body ... ...ke Isonychia , and other mayflies with lengthy bodies/abdomens. When tying flies with this particular method, en... ... of varying types of video of a lot of varying types of fishing. Trout and bass as well as some more exotic species. May 18th 2011... ...isherman my entire life. I realized a few years ago after catching a giant striped bass that I wanted a way to remember the fish so I painted the fish...
72. Al's Rat - This is a favorite of many Pennsylvania fly fisherman. Often used as a dropper under a dry fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...icles for your entertainment Dual Tube Phlyz In an effort to entice larger striped muggers stripers during the spring herring run on Cape Cod when big... ...stuaries to the herring runs, Pete Gray started tying 8-12+ inches herring flies on double tubes. August 1st 2007 Bassin' The book contains the inform... ...hing for bass - bass bug tactics, water types, seasonal changes, but what separates this book are two chapters - one dealing with the fly fishing for ... ...n hour. October 20th 2008 Hairwings & Tubes With this book Hairwing & Tube Flies for Salmon Chris ...
73. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Prologue: These Lines - Global FlyFisher
...tle , published June 16th 2008 Small Fry, 2— Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth , published Ju... ...y 14th 2008 Small Fry, 4— Chapter 4, Presenting Solid rocky; The Punk Rock Bass , published July 2... ... variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other specied too. This is the sinister versi... ...eamers using Angel Hair or a similar material. March 8th 2006 Bon Aventure flies - our suggestions Do you know what...
74. Trout Flies for the 21st Century - Over 200 Essential Patterns that Catch Fish Anywhere, Anytime - Dick Talleur - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Trout Flies for the 21st Century - Over 200 Essential Patterns that Catch Fish Anywhere, Anytime - Dick Talleur - book review - Global FlyFisher Firs... ...arch Cancel More about: Book Reviews Reviews Comment GFF book review Trout Flies for the 21st... ...More books and videos All books and videos Author Dick Talleur Title Trout Flies for the 21st Century Publi... ...ly Tyer” library of books, Dick Talleur gathers up new assortment of trout flies – a mix mash of classics and contemporary ...
75. Sumaripinturi - the best fly fishing and fly tying videos online - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...mallmouth , Bob Clouser offers a follow-up to his excellent book Clouser's Flies, this time taking us o... ...u. April 11th 2006 Sinister Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other... ...irty as Pete puts it. March 9th 2010 Dicentrarchus labrax The European sea bass is a worthy target for fly-fishers, and in spite of being a lot les... ...s common than its American kin the striped bass, it's quite common along the North Sea and Atlantic coasts in Europe. January 7th 2013 Published by th...
76. Measuring the temperature - Understanding Point Zero - Global FlyFisher
... F 32 C 90 F Kelp Bass 17 C 62 F 19 C 65 F 22 C 71 F King Mackerel 20 C 67 F 24 C 75 F 31 C 88 F Lake Trout 6 C 42 F 12 C 53 F 16 C 60 F Largemouth Ba... ...Tuna 10 C 50 F 16 C 61 F 21 C 70 F Smallmouth Bass 14 C 58 F 20 C 68 F 23 C 73 F Snook 16 C 60 F 23 C 74 F 32 C 90 F Sockeye 3 C 37 F 13 C 55 F 26 C 7... ...Steelhead 4 C 40 F 11 C 52 F 24 C 75 F Striped Bass 12 C 53 F 18 C 64 F 24 C 76 F Striped Marlin 16 C 61 F 22 C 71 F 27 C 80 F Swordfish 10 C 50 F 19 ... ...pretty unconfortable and you would mostly be better off staying home tying flies. But GFF partner Martin Joergense...
77. Trout Love part four - Fly Fishing for trout - Summer - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...st flies, that have... Pheasant Tail Nymph PTN Pheasant Tail Nymph Fly Tying... | More videos | Fly tying | All videos | RSS Feed | Recommend this pag... ...entertainment Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the publisher behind this and a other new books, is setting the bar extremely high for th... ...r a quick overview but rather an in depth master's course. Fly Fishing for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The... ...gain. The reasons for joining a swap are many - but for me it's fun to tie flies for something other than my fly boxes, and ...
78. Triple Threat Caddis - Triple Threat Caddis Hook: Partridge Authentic Czech Nymph #12 (or equivalent medium-to-heavy scud hook) Thread: Benecchi 12/0, dark brown Rib: Oval, gold fine Abdomen: Grey squirrel Hackle: Brown partridge Thorax: Fox squirrel - in split thread Pattern: Jim Slattery, Fly: Hans Weilenmann - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...bal FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the publisher behin... ...Fly Fishing for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. December 10th 2007 My tim... ...fishing in Alaska sometime in my life. August 7th 2011 Portraits of Salmon Flies We have featured Danish Niels Have's beautiful full dressed clas... ...sic salmon flies before, but here's another take on them. He ties these flies for fishing, but in a very high quality. October 28th 2012 Published by ...
79. Improved F-Fly - Hook: Grip 14723BL #14, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, grey, Body: Mole, natural - slender, Wing: CDC, natural - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...t 6/6 No votes yet More videos by Hans Weilenmann More videos with cdc dry flies Random videos Bonefish on the Fly Watch Bonefis... ...h on the Fly here. Ultimate Black bass fly... Watch Ultimate Black bass fly fishing here. Brook Trouts in Fortress... Watch Brook Trouts in Fortress L... ...y: The Lure of the Little The white perch is actually an anadromous silver bass in the... ... fish family Moronidae . This game panfish is the little cousin of the striped bass and shares much of the same habitat: the brackish tidal estuaries ...
80. 10 ways to improve your bonefishing - A few pieces of advice that might bring you nearer the bonefishing Nirvana - Global FlyFisher
...o GFF. --> Bonefishing theme Theme intro The ghost and I Flies for bonefish 10 ways to improve Biology of bones Life is good Books and DVD's 10 ways t... ...shiest flies. I haven't heard anybody go crazy over the ghost tip lines, but they might work better than standard lines. A full floater seems the safe... ...n pounce out the line in a heavy wind and will carry the larger or heavier flies easily. Select a rod rigged for salt water with a large st... ...ide of ordinary sunglasses to get the correction you need. Bring the right flies Even though bonefish are not quite as picky as rumour...