Find it all
Results 91-100, 292 total, on "Striped Bass Flies" (0.73 seconds)
91. Realistic Baitfish - A semi-realistic bait fish streamer for any species. Colors and sizes can be altered to imitate any smaller bait fish in your area. This fly uses the new Clear Cure Eyes and Clear Cure Goo thin to make an epoxy like head. Fish this guy dead drift under an indicator, stripped aggressively on a sinking line or swung on a tight line. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...tists in the Fishy Art series. May 15th 2006 LaFontaines Legacy - The Last Flies from an American Master With LaFontaine's Legacy, Al and Gretchen Bea... ...known. Gary wanted to publish one more work, capturing the new and changed flies he invented, but his illness would ... ... themselves to finish what Gary started. October 17th 2008 Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the publisher behind this and a othe... ...triped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. December 10th 2007 The CDC & Elk family Ha...
92. Super Hair Clouser Minnow - Super Hair Clouser Minnow Fly Tying Instructions and Directions - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...bal FlyFisher A few random articles for your entertainment Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the publisher behind this and a other new bo... ...r a quick overview but rather an in depth master's course. Fly Fishing for Striped Bas... ...ern look at the ancient subject of tying and fishing wingless wet flies. With the support of outstanding camera work and excellent illustrations, he p... ...mple pattern for sea trout, but is very likely to be just as able to catch bass, bonefish and many other species. February 27th 2004 Going deep This i...
93. Better fishing pictures: Clear Water - How to catch the impression of that really pure and clear water. - Global FlyFisher
...t it was time to revisit a long held interest of mine - traditional salmon flies. My first attempt years ago was pretty disappointing, and I was hopin... ...how. See who hobnobbed at the show and September 18th 2004 Fly Fishing for Striped Bass Wild River Press, the publisher behin... ...Fly Fishing for Striped Bass continues that trend, and in doing so kicks it up a notch. The author simply blew my socks off. December 10th 2007 The Lo... ...lly pure and clear water. global, fly, fisher, flypatterns, flies, flytying, fishing, angling, fly-fishing, fly-tying, Better fishing pictures: Clear ...
94. Surf Candy - Epoxy candy for baitfish lovers. - Global FlyFisher
...ublished February 12th 2006 More about: Baitfish Epoxy Fly tying Sea trout flies Striped bass Patterns Staff Tie Better Surf Candy Epoxy candy for bai... ...he shore. The idea is not new, but for years I have been using grey hackle flies and shrimp patterns for these ... ...Atlantic salmon sea run Cod Steelhead sea run Pike Perch Sea trout sea run Striped bass Su... ...lyFisher The Global FlyFisher Surf Candy global, fly, fisher, flypatterns, flies, flytying, fishing, angling, fly-fishing, fly-tying, Surf Candy ...
95. River Dogs - Another installment in my fly fishing video journal. This was filmed in southeast Wyoming, Sept. 2011. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...isherman my entire life. I realized a few years ago after catching a giant striped bass that I wanted a way to remember the fish so I painted the fish... ...DVD about his FITS tube fly system and the new turbo discs, which make the flies vi... ...ne evening when I was tying flies with a couple of friends, one of them, Nils, asked me to tie a muddler, just as a demo. I did. Luckily the other fri... ...tures of the process. July 14th 2007 Classic Bass and Lake Flies The flies Mary documented were, invariably, ornate wet flies. They were, and are, the...
96. General Practioner - Hook: Salmon #2 - #10 Thread: Orange Tag: Gold Tinsel Tail: Orange Bucktail / Golden Pheasant Red Breast / Golden Pheasant Tippet Rib: Gold Tinsel Body: Orange Wool/Yarn Hackle: Orange Saddle Wing: Golden Pheasant Red Breast / Tippet - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ebook Store Contact Touch More about: Salmon flies | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most views By date A-Z Originators Searc... ...er Dicentrarchus labrax Ocean wolf: The European sea bass is a worthy target for fly-fishers, and in spite of being a lot less common than its America... ... None Average: 5 1 vote More videos by Jim Misiura More videos with salmon flies Videos from the same day Black Hope Click here to see materials used ... ... Simon... Salmon king, Patagonia,... Salmon King, Southern Patagonia Chile Bass fishing Some nice PO...
97. Detached Body Mayfly Emerger - My favourite Pattern for River & Large water - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...Fly Tying Tip - Simple Yarn Crab BodiesTying crab flies for bonefish and permit... Tying Shuttlecock Dun Tying Shuttlecock Dun with Flyfishing PEI A C... ...tle The white perch is actually an anadromous silver bass in the fish family Moronidae . This game panfish is the little cousin of the striped bass an... ...vers of the mid-Atlantic and New England states. August 11th 2008 Internet Flies All of a sudden, the new season or a spontaneous fly fishing trip wit... ...imminent. At that stage, you may think about ordering flies through an online shop. Selling flies through the Internet is a growing business. There is...
98. RK's Wired Pupa - This is one of my go-to midges all year long. I use techniques of two of my favorite flies, the "rojo midge" and the "poison tungsten". This midge pupa/ emerger pattern is tied on an AFF N201 (down-eye, 3x --long, humped-shank nymph hook). Again, Allen Fly Fishing continues to create excellent hooks at an excellent price. Check them out at www.allenflyfishing.com. I will generally tie size 16 through 18 when fishing lakes and size 20 through 22 for rivers. The size of the Ultra Wire I use depends on what size hook I am tying. Brassie Ultra Wire / Size 14 or 16 Small Ultra Wire / Size 18 or 20 X-Small Ultra Wire / Size 22 through 26 - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...e of my go-to midges all year long. I use techniques of two of my favorite flies, the rojo midge and the poison tungsten . This midge pupa/ emerger pa... .... June 16th 2005 Sinister Phly Another variation on large saltwater flies from the hands of Pete Gray. Mainly for striped bass, but useful for other s... ...nteresting. November 7th 2005 Kelsongasm! If you are into classical salmon flies, great w... ...niques of two of my favorite flies, the "rojo midge" and the "poison tungsten". This midge pupa/ emerger pattern is tied on an AFF N201 (down-eye, 3x ...
99. Capt. Paul Rose - North Carolina guide in salt- and freshwater - Global FlyFisher
...water fish but carp are always a hometown favorite. Redfish, bass and 12 miles of private trout water are available plus a full line of carp flies. Fo... ... morning. Read Capt. Paul Rose's advice on carp fishing. Tactics, gear and flies. Pound for pound their fighting ability surpasses all oth... ...his extensive rod building series. May 30th 2007 Stewart and Leeman's Lost Flies Dick Stewart and Bob Leeman's book Tr... ...olling Flies for Trout and Salmon has inspired fly tyers for the 24 years since it's publication in 1982. Here, finally, we get to see some of the pat...
100. 2011 Poon Season - POV tarpon action - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...re. Flyfishing for bass and... Watch Flyfishing for bass and perch in the rain here. Sterkfontein Watch Sterkfontein here. | More videos | Fly tying |... ...ia. December 14th 2006 Danish Flies Martin talks a bit about the flies he uses and which one would be his first choice if he could bring only one patt... ...es of flies and ways of using them. As usual recorded by the water. October 12th 2007 Fishy Art: Jim Roszel I have been an artist and fisherman my ent... ...g a giant striped bass that I wanted a way to remember the fish so I painted the fish life-size with all of the details of the catch. says painter Jim...