Find it all
Results 81-90, 253 total, on "abi" (0.15 seconds)
81. Tie a muddler - These step-by-step pictures show you how to tie a nice muddler - Global FlyFisher
...t. Dyed hair can be fine, but chances are the dying process has ruined its ability to flare and spin. Some dyed hair i...
82. Carp Fly - McTage's Trouser Worm - It seems that one of the fastest growing segments in fly fishing is for carp, especially because they are such a great fighting fish! McTage's Trouser Worm, created by the owner of http://www.flycarpin.com, is a pattern that comes highly recommended in this niche of our great sport. Fish this pattern with confidence, and feel free to vary the color, with red being another effective selection. Featured in this fly tying tutorial are the S201H carp hooks by Allen Fly Fishing; you can find those hooks and many others (including a series of hooks for carp) at the following link: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/carp/ Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial for McTage's Trouser Worm; feel free to leave any comments/questions directly on this YouTube page, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...for pound their fighting ability surpasses all other freshwater fish. Read more here It seems that one of the fastest growing segments in fly fishing ...
83. Tube Tools - This article dives into the different vises and tube fly holders - Global FlyFisher
... The third-most important issue is sturdiness – the ability to hold the tube without wobble enabling you to pull on the tying thread without everythin...
84. Convertible tubes - What Are Convertible Tube Flies? - Global FlyFisher
...ations allowing the modern fly fisher the ability to adapt to any fishing situation! This technique of tying additional feathers and fur to your trail...
85. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 2: Presenting Brookus bassa; The Smallmouth -
86. Small Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 8: Scaled-down Gear - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Small Fry: The Lure of the LittleSmall Fry: The Lure of the Little - Chapter 8: Scaled-down Gear - Global FlyFisher First
87. Breaking the LAW - My trusty Lawrence Waldron reel just had a major breakdown. It worked just as perfectly as before, but it was silent! - Global FlyFisher
...could be bought as an extra. Large arbor reels have advantages, mainly the ability to pick up line quickl...
88. Fly Tying Thread Blues - The old aught system for tying threads (6/0, 8/0, 10/0) isn't really good. So the newer Denier system is much better, right? No, not really! - Global FlyFisher
...course you can add to that the other properties of the thread: coarseness, ability to flatten, waxed/unwaxed and more. To the a...
89. Carp - A freshwater fish par excellence. By some called the poor man's bonefish. - Keywords - The words we use - Words, tags, taxonomy - Fly fishing tag cloud - Global FlyFisher
...e on carp fishing. Tactics, gear and flies. Pound for pound their fighting ability surpasses all other freshwater fish. Read more here Videos with C...
90. Capt. Paul Rose - North Carolina guide in salt- and freshwater - Global FlyFisher
...e on carp fishing. Tactics, gear and flies. Pound for pound their fighting ability surpasses all oth...