Find it all
Results 51-60, 2117 total, on "cam" (1.08 seconds)
51. Another Year of the Giants - My annual report from Iceland for the 2010 season was - Global FlyFisher
...ery unusual this year. It was very cold up north, in fact the spring never came and even in the summer month June, we had d... ...up to the river Reykjadalsá because of frost! Then my friends from Denmark came to fish but they also got to see a winter yellow landscape but we mana... ...ut I was worried about Kasper not having fun but after a few hours, he came back to us, smiling, and told about the 16 brown trout he had landed. They... ...th see them right in front of us, but when Kasper put down his under water camera under the surface, we discovere...
52. On a white background - This article is another photo article, this time teaching you how to get pictures of your gear or your flies on a clean, white background. - Global FlyFisher
...ight background, and the method requires a separate flash or two and a camera with a flash shoe. My setup in this article consists of a softbox on a t... ...om the camera, a pair of pieces of white cardboard in A3 format bought in a bookstore, a few little gizmos I had lying around in the garage and some g... ...hat makes sense for the purpose. The camera system I use, has the amazing capability that it can control the external flash units wirelessly via the b... ...e amount of light from the flash can be adjusted by the light meter in the camera, also called TTL, or set manually, so the same amount of light...
53. Tigerfish in South Africa - Tigerfish from my Verandah - Where are the days when tigers where tigers? - Global FlyFisher
... to get access to the river: Setting up camp on the banks of the rivers with lions still running wild. While they fished elephants chased them away fr... ...ic name also means water dog Hydrocynus vittatus striped dog . Fishing and camping trips to remote and distant areas in the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s did no... ... today’s lodges or modern camping accessories that we have at our disposal today. Transport was in the form of old trucks, as 4 x 4’s were only availa... ...t temperature and you needed some form of refrigeration. At your campsite you would find a place that would have shade for the whole day: Dig a huge h...
54. Rising Salar Q&A - The DVD Rising Salar takes a different approach to doing a fishing video and we have talked the the three guys behind it - Global FlyFisher
...r being spontaneous Rising Salar How did you all feel having to act to the camera in o... ... on our trips, because no one could remember their lines. Looking into the camera, when not intended, were a big problem too. We suck at acting, reall... ...t we did have quite a lot of fun attempting to act in front of the camera, and that the story is communicated well enough, despite our poor acting ski... ...I standing in front of a camera - not fishing? Roar: I hated it! Roar: I hated it! + Hauling the film gear Rising Salar What were the challenges in fi...
55. The Trout Diaries - Extract from the January chapter of Derek Grzelewski's book The Trout Diaries about his NZ fishing adventures - Global FlyFisher
...yer and blackberries, the barbed wire of the backcountry. Behind him was a camp that looked like a mobile butcher’s wor... ...rees. On one of the logs that served as campfire chairs his companion sat pulling an oily swab through the barrel of a large-calibre rifle. The man’s ... ...here nearby I could camp. “You can camp with us, bro,” one of them said. “Plenty a room.” And so it began, my affair with the big O and the whanau tha... ... on foot. By the time I returned, backed in the camper so its rear doors gave out on to the lake, pumped up the boat and tied it to a tree it was alre...
56. Thanks To You! - Thank the lord our Kickstarter fundraising campaign is done and we can now move forward in the process of producing our film. - Global FlyFisher
... Thanks To You! - Thank the lord our Kickstarter fundraising campaign is done and we can now move forward in the process of producing our film. - Glob... ...ickstarter fundraising campaign is done and we can now move forward in the process of producing our film. By Travis Swartz Thank the lord our Kickstar... ...ibuted to our Kickstarter campaign. The Global Fly Fisher community especially Martin have been very generous to us and we look forward to continuing ... ...July 11th 2012 Thanks To You! - Thank the lord our Kickstarter fundraising campaign is done ...
57. South Patagonia on a Budget - The Rivers - Rivers, browns and sea trout - Global FlyFisher
...das Min inauskas GRAND PLAN After my last venture to Russia back in 2005 I came to an idea to travel around the glo... ...00 kilometers. It is allowed to walk along the rivers, set up the tent and camp o... ...in the middle of the pampas with his dogs. After few minutes he was at our camp. He was a small, funny man nam... ...nce he capsized. Stood up, jumped back on the horse and after some minutes came back to camp. He started shouting at us and repeating: de donde es me ...
58. My time on the Mountain - Rocky Mountain High - Global FlyFisher
... and other aches that might have occurred during our hike. The hike to the campsite was tiresome a... ... flew, until we arrived at the campsite late in the afternoon. Backcountry campsites in the park must be reserved in person, by mail, or over the phon... ...intended trip. July and August are the busiest months so plan accordingly. Camping permits are $20 and must be obtained before starting ... ...your adventure in the park. After a quick snack, we set up camp and were soon off to fish for the native Colorado River Cutthroats that inhabited the ...
59. Adams Dry Fly: Catskill-style - In this fly tying tutorial, I again welcome my favorite guest and mentor, Uncle John Cammisa. Tying for nearly 50 years, my great uncle has seen much in the world of fly tying, yet continues to return to the classics, hence this video of the Adams dry fly. Tying this pattern in the Catskill-style, my uncle takes us through the procedures for this fly that represents everything and nothing, and continues to take fish all over the world. Thanks for viewing this YouTube fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments/questions on this site, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...y tying tutorial, I again welcome my favorite guest and mentor, Uncle John Cammisa. Tying for nearly 50 years, my great uncle has seen much in the wor... ...email@example.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher - The Largest and Best Place to go for Online Fly Fishing and Fl... ...entor, Uncle John Cammisa. Tying for nearly 50 years, my great uncle has seen much in the world of fly tying, yet continues to return to the classics,... ...ts/questions on this site, or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org Originator: Tim Cammisa Web site: Trout and Feather Submitter: Tim Cammisa Average: S...
60. Trout Bum Diaries - Kiwi Camo - A New Zealand Adventure - Angling Exploration Group - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher Trout Bum Diaries - Kiwi Camo - A New Zealand Adventure - Angling Exploration Group - video/DVD review Trout Bum Diaries - Kiwi