Find it all
Results 111-120, 1091 total, on "classic salmon flies" (0.66 seconds)
111. Staring Sunray Shadow - The classic - but with eyes - Global FlyFisher
...Staring Sunray Shadow - The classic - but with eyes - Global FlyFisher First published October 29th 2008 - This past month More about: Tube flies Salm... ...let Martin know. If not, just return to GFF. --> Staring Sunray Shadow The classic - but with eyes By Martin Joergensen A ... ...de Larsen Martin Joergensen The Sunray Shadow has been a staple pattern in salmon fishing for decades. Its simplicity and efficiency is almost beyond ... ...Brook's origonal Sunray Shadow is as simple as flies come. A wing and... nothing more, actually. The body is formed by the tube and there is no tail o...
112. A tube variation of the fly The Undertaker - The Overtaker - Small, black and sexy... and no, it's not lingerie - Global FlyFisher
...r Salmon Salmon flies Steelhead Tube flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If this page has errors, ... ...ple of Overtakers The Overtaker of course owes a lot to the Undertaker - a classical black fly with a... ...nde Larsen . Small black flies are a must in any salmon anglers box. They can be useful in almost any type of water under almost any type of condition... ...t be as visble as larger, shinier and more colorful flies. But they may very well work there too. This fly shows that tube flies need not be large fli...
113. Cheapskate Heron - The Cheapskate Heron is a poor man's Spey fly. - Global FlyFisher
... First published January 1st 2002 More about: Salmon flies Spey flies Cheapskate Intro Cheapskate Heron Lady Caroline Cheapskate Green Butt Cheapskate... ...article is based on my entry in the FF@ 1997 Illustrated Pattern Swap Spey flies are characterized by their heron hackle... ... in the north eastern corner of Scotland by the rivers Dee and Spey. These flies are probably some of the oldest of the classical salmon flies. Their ... ...al a fly as a Spey or Dee fly. Second I saw Poul Jorgensens video on tying salmon flies for fishing and read his new Danish book on salmon flies. Here...
114. Tarpon Toad Fly - A classical "flat head" tarpon fly, which is found in many variations - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Tarpon Toad Fly - A classical flat head tarpon fly, which is found in many variations - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher Home Home Pipeli... ...ideo Highest rated Most viewed Alphabetical Random About Tarpon Toad Fly A classical flat head tarpon fly, whi... ...-like carp... Sleep, Dreams, and... It's December in Montana and winter... Flies into action In the film using... ...y of tying flies. He argues why tying many identical flies can be a good thing - and can be better than tying many different flies. July 25th 2004 New...
115. Dutch Fly Fair 1996 - part 2 - Global FlyFisher
...and try it! I will. John Bowden: John tied some very delicate quill bodied flies, and used a lot of time to teach people his technique of preparing th... ...ing classic salmon flies: Tommy Ohlinson, Henrik Strandgaard, Kim Rasmussen and more. Kim ties in silence - full dressed salmon flies as fast as I tie... ... more talkative, but also meticulous and ties one - maybe two - flies per 4 hour session on his beautiful home made hooks. Nathan Drohm: Nathan did th... ...ng from its shuck. This really had the audience thinking, because Nathan's flies are so immensely realistic, and the shuc...
116. Vatnsdals? - This river is something special, even on Iceland - Global FlyFisher
...ITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Destinations Iceland Salmon Where to Global Comment Vatnsdalsá Published June 17th 2011 This river is... ...nsen Large Icelandic salmon Nils Jorgensen Vatnsdalsá river is famous for its large salmon. Many anglers get a big surprise when they see the monsters... ... role model for other rivers. Vatnsdalsá [ pronounced vad'ns-dalsau ] is a salmon river located in the north w... ...est Iceland. The river runs through the lush Vatnsdalur. The salmon can run 40 kilometer or almost 25 miles until they reach the majestic waterfall Da...
117. Fishy photos: Eoin Fairgrieve - Located close to the river Tweed, Eoin Fairgrieve developed a passion and skill for photography through shooting images for articles on fishing for Atlantic salmon - Global FlyFisher
...ks Comments GFF on Facebook Contact Keywords Keywords Photography Pictures Salmon Spey Rods Two Hand Rods G... ...allery Touch More about: Photography | Pictures | Salmon | Spey Rods | Two Hand Rods | Gallery | Comment Fishy photos: Eoin Fairgrieve Published Dec 1... ...r photography through shooting images for articles on fishing for Atlantic salmon By Martin Joergensen + + + Salmon, sea trout Eoin Fairgrieve How did... ...0's I began submitting fly fishing and speycasting articles to the Trout & Salmon magazine in the UK. Often this would involve supplying images to ill...
118. Book Reviews - All you ever wanted to read - Global FlyFisher
... video and DVD reviews too What we're reading and watching right now Trout Flies for the 21st Century New Book : As first entry in the new “Fly Tyer” ... ...up new assortment of trout flies – a mix mash of classics and contemporary patterns, some well known some quite obscure. You’ll find a classic Grannom... ...known. Gary wanted to publish one more work, capturing the new and changed flies he invented, but his illness would not let him. Al, Gretchen, and oth... ... review A Celebration Salmon : Personally Martin Joergensen has always carried a certain portion of envy when he leafs through books like this. Why is...
119. Surf Candy - The Surf Candy is an incredible baitfish pattern for Stripers, Tunas, Salmon and any other fish that eats minnows. The Surf Candy is a realistic minnow pattern that can be tied in a variety of sizes and colors. The Surf Candy is a favorite among many east coast surf anglers, hence the name " Surf Candy". The Surf Candy can be tied in many color variations. With Olive, White, Chartreuse, Brown and Pink being the most popular among anglers. Give the Surf Candy a try! They are a must have in any Tuna fly box! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...dy - The Surf Candy is an incredible baitfish pattern for Stripers, Tunas, Salmon and any other fish that eats minnows. The Surf Candy is a realistic ... ...Y stick-on eyes Home made: Make your own large eyes for pike and saltwater flies using inexpensive materials and a little time. Some adhesi... ...shop The Surf Candy is an incredible baitfish pattern for Stripers, Tunas, Salmon and any other fish that eats minnows. The Surf Candy is a realistic ... ... Friday provided by MimicFlyFishing.com: the Pyramid... Three simple leech flies Streamer man on the vise... Tube Streamer fly tying Cow Dung Hook: St...
120. New tube materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials market. We try to catch up. - Global FlyFisher
...e materials - It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, and a lot of things have happened in the tube materials mark... ...tore GFF Books Comments Contact Keywords Keywords Fly Tying Materials Tube Flies Tie Better Touch More about: Fly Tying Materials | Tub... ...e Flies | Tie Better | Comment New tube materials Published Nov 28th 2012 It's been some years since GFF's huge article series on tube flies started, ... ...r a new article. This is it: the article on all the new materials for tube flies. Flies tied by GFF co...