Find it all
Results 111-120, 1380 total, on "coast" (0.16 seconds)
111. Fly Fishing And Fly Tying on the cutting edge - The Global FlyFisher
...... Pictures Life is good Heads Fins Tails Slideshows Your pictures Winter coast More... Beginners First setup Leaders&Tippets LL Bean Bo... ...e published in 2 days Fly Rodding the Coast Coaster : No doubt that Ed Mitchell is an authority on coastal fishing. His 2002 book “Fly Rodding the Coa... ...d his story here Spring 2003 pictures Photographic : Fishing on the Danish coast during the spring...
112. River of Hope - River of Hope "The Wild Reverence Sessions" Author and Oregon fishing guide John Larison takes us to his special river sanctuary he has been enjoying since childhood. Unfortunately a profit driven logging company had other plans along the banks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors! The first of a series in conjunction with the documentary film "Wild Reverence" The plight of the wild steelhead http://wildreverence.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ng company had other plans along the banks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors... ...anks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors! The first of a series in conjunction... ...ted in helping an effort for preservation and protection of this and other coastal fisheri... ...ans along the banks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors! The first of a series...
113. 1st spring trip - Just a few days ago we ventured on our first spring trip. - Global FlyFisher
...eather and ice covered water has kept us from the coast until now. I spotted this particular day in the weather forecast a week in advance. Southern w... ...the evening before our trip the promise was up to 18 degrees Centigrade on coasts with off shore winds! What a change from frost and ice. And the wind... ...ots. One problem about the first spring day is packing. Normally I have my coastal gear almost rigged up and ready, and my ... ...the west coast. As we arrived and joined forces with Per, we realized that we had really chosen a perfect day. The temperature was perfect for the tim...
114. Global Fly Fisher, October 1998 in pictures - a season with variations
... in pitch dark around 8 o'clock. We returned to the same stretch of coast a couple of days after our succesful evening, but the wind was rough and eve... ...s and the extremely beautiful Danish coast with stones, sea weed and clear water. Photo: Mark Vagn Hansen. Outdoors author Kim Konrad Petersen spin fi... ... along long stretches of the beach. This narrow band will hold most of the coast... ...al sea trout and a coast as this is extremely well suited for sea trout fishing. A fascinating stone reef stretching south of the Danish island Sejerø...
115. Global FlyFisher Store - GFF Shop - Great gifts to the flyfisherman - prints, posters, bags, caps, mugs - Global FlyFisher
...fly Glen Grant by globalflyfisher $15.15 Fly-fishing the Danish coast Poster Closeup of a flyfisherman fishing in a beautiful purple and orange sunset... ...h coast Poster A fly-fisherman casts in a hazy sunset on the coast by globalflyfisher $15.15 Fly-fishing the Danish coast Print Angler fishing in a st... ...ly-fishing the Danish coast Posters Fly-angler has hooked a fish and points to more fish in the water by globalflyfisher $15.15 Fly-fishing the Danish...
116. Fly Fishing Wallpapers for pc and Mac - Download a beautiful Global Fly Fisher wallpaper for your computer. These pictures have been carefully prepared for the purpose of being a suitable background on the desktop of your computer. - Global FlyFisher
...quiet period on the coast. Photo: Martin Joergensen © 1998 Egg and Eye - a pattern for Pacific salmon on a BC backdrop, Martin Joergensen photo 2005 L... ...ost perfect Danish coast. Photo: Henning Eskol © 1998 I'd rather be fishing with rod, box and flies on a gray desktop. Collage: Martin Joergensen © 20... ... A nice October sunset over the Danish coast. Martin Joergensen photo 2004 High sky and calm water - a beautiful stretch of Danish coast. Photo: Marti... ...the Austrian Gmundner Traun. Photo: Albert Pesendorfer © 2000 Danish coastal fly angler, Martin Joergensen photo 2005 Sun setting over the ocean, Mart...
117. The net - A landing net for coastal fly fishing - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Catch and release Coastal fishing Equipment Saltwater The net A landing net for coastal fly fishi... ...ll snow shoe nets that I see on photos and videos. Small one On the Danish coast my net is considered a ... ...te comment, not for publication, use this form The net - A landing net for coastal fly fishing - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher The n... ...et The net - A landing net for coastal fly fishing - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher The net The net - A landing net for coastal fly fishing - G...
118. Fill-the-box - I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybox for more than a year. It's time to make up for that neglect. - Global FlyFisher
... First published December 14th 2005 More about: Coastal fishing Fly tying Sea trout flies Fish Better Patterns Fill-the-box I have severely neglected ... ...ell the story, slowly grow and finally be a large epos on filling a Danish coastal flybox. The first batch I have already started the pro... ...sen Grey Frede This is Danish coastal classic, which no flybox on a Baltic coast should be without. I am sure this fly would catch bonefish too, and b... ... I usually spend some nights on the coast, and muddlers are flies of choice for such occasions. Omoe Brush This is my friend Kens pattern, and even th...
119. Den gr? Frede, a Danish sea trout fly - The Grey Fred - A classical and very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist - Global FlyFisher
...past week More about: Coastal fishing Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If t... ...t foreigners. It's a fly, which is known by far the majority of the Danish coastal anglers. The name translates into The Grey Fred , which might be... ...he head and the eye of the hook. The fly has been widely adapted by Danish coastal anglers as well as our Scandina... ...g my favourite water, Barnsfold in Lancashi... This other story related to coastal fishing might also i...
120. The name of this fly is Dynamitt . That's Norwegian for dynamite. (picture) - Dynamite - Dynamite - Global FlyFisher
... Winter on the Danish coast Dynamite The name of this fly is Dynamitt . That's Norwegian for dynamite. Photo/illustration: Martin Joergensen 2005 Want... ...te - Dynamite - Global FlyFisher The Global FlyFisher Winter on the Danish coast The name of this fly is Dynamitt . That's Norwegian for dynamite. (pi... ...Fisher The Global FlyFisher Winter on the Danish coast The name of this fly is Dynamitt . That's Norwegian for dynamite. (picture) - Dynamite - Dyna... ...er on the Danish coast global, fly, fisher, flypatterns, flies, flytying, fishing, angling, fly-fishing, fly-tying, Winter on the Danish coast ...