Find it all
Results 141-150, 1797 total, on "coast" (0.31 seconds)
141. GFF podcasts - The sound of the Global FlyFisher - Global FlyFisher
The Global FlyFisher First published before January 1st 2001 This section currently has 16 articles The sound of the Global FlyFisher Networking
142. Stripers on the flats - Chasing striped bass in the shallow water - the flats - can be a lot of fun as Swiss fly-angler Lukas Bammatter can attest to - Global FlyFisher
...Striper Surf . My opinion after two weeks of fly-fishing on the Maine coast: Might be, but sight fishing in shallow water is simply more fun. The shor... ... Maine coast changed his mind after he monitored some of the fishing reports of the local guides on his mobile radio system. After messages like they'... ...r stories related to Striped Bass might also interest you: Fly Rodding the Coast Coaster : No doubt that Ed Mitchell is an authority on coa... ...stal fishing. His 2002 book Fly Rodding the Coast is a large volume on the art of fishing from the shoreline. It covers close to all aspects of this t...
143. River of Hope - River of Hope "The Wild Reverence Sessions" Author and Oregon fishing guide John Larison takes us to his special river sanctuary he has been enjoying since childhood. Unfortunately a profit driven logging company had other plans along the banks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors! The first of a series in conjunction with the documentary film "Wild Reverence" The plight of the wild steelhead http://wildreverence.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ng company had other plans along the banks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors... ...anks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors! The first of a series in conjunction... ...ted in helping an effort for preservation and protection of this and other coastal fisheri... ...ans along the banks of one of Oregon's most diverse coastal rivers with no regard for anything or anyone except their investors! The first of a series...
144. Den gr? Frede, a Danish sea trout fly - The Grey Fred - A classical and very universal fly tied in the Wooly Worm tradition with a twist - Global FlyFisher
...past week More about: Coastal fishing Sea trout Sea trout flies Patterns <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on our new server too... If t... ...t foreigners. It's a fly, which is known by far the majority of the Danish coastal anglers. The name translates into The Grey Fred , which might be... ...he head and the eye of the hook. The fly has been widely adapted by Danish coastal anglers as well as our Scandina... ...g my favourite water, Barnsfold in Lancashi... This other story related to coastal fishing might also i...
145. 1st spring trip - Just a few days ago we ventured on our first spring trip. - Global FlyFisher
...eather and ice covered water has kept us from the coast until now. I spotted this particular day in the weather forecast a week in advance. Southern w... ...the evening before our trip the promise was up to 18 degrees Centigrade on coasts with off shore winds! What a change from frost and ice. And the wind... ...ots. One problem about the first spring day is packing. Normally I have my coastal gear almost rigged up and ready, and my ... ...the west coast. As we arrived and joined forces with Per, we realized that we had really chosen a perfect day. The temperature was perfect for the tim...
146. Ken Bonde Larsen on the Danish coast (picture) - The originator - The originator - Global FlyFisher
...Ken Bonde Larsen on the Danish coast picture - The originator - The originator - Global FlyFisher <!-- Please help us! Check that this page works on o... ...-> Previous image Next image The originator Ken Bonde Larsen on the Danish coast Henning Eskol 2008 Photo/illustration: Henning Eskol 2008 Recomm... ...t and you can hear the whole incident plus more on this recording from the coast of Southern Sweden, May 7th 2006 The Pink Pig or Pattegrisen You have... ...his winter and early spring. March 8th 2007 Ken Bonde Larsen on the Danish coast (picture) - The originator - ...
147. Global FlyFisher Store - GFF Shop - Great gifts to the flyfisherman - prints, posters, bags, caps, mugs - Global FlyFisher
...fly Glen Grant by globalflyfisher $15.15 Fly-fishing the Danish coast Poster Closeup of a flyfisherman fishing in a beautiful purple and orange sunset... ...h coast Poster A fly-fisherman casts in a hazy sunset on the coast by globalflyfisher $15.15 Fly-fishing the Danish coast Print Angler fishing in a st... ...ly-fishing the Danish coast Posters Fly-angler has hooked a fish and points to more fish in the water by globalflyfisher $15.15 Fly-fishing the Danish...
148. Sea trout - Sea run brows. Flies, tackle, videos. Denmark, Sweden - Global FlyFisher
... the right direction when choosing equipment for Danish and Baltic coastal fishing for sea trout.This kind of fishing usually involves a lot of castin... ...uarry: The key to success in the pursuit of sea trout in salt water on the coasts of the Baltic Sea is understanding some important aspects of the tro... ...tory patterns. Fishing the Danish coast Email: Richard Maree, a friend of GFF and an returning participant in the GFF Summits challenged a demanding c... ...petizer here Sea Trout Secrets 1-4 Review: The lack of English material on coastal sea...
149. Global Fly Fisher, October 1998 in pictures - a season with variations
... in pitch dark around 8 o'clock. We returned to the same stretch of coast a couple of days after our succesful evening, but the wind was rough and eve... ...s and the extremely beautiful Danish coast with stones, sea weed and clear water. Photo: Mark Vagn Hansen. Outdoors author Kim Konrad Petersen spin fi... ... along long stretches of the beach. This narrow band will hold most of the coast... ...al sea trout and a coast as this is extremely well suited for sea trout fishing. A fascinating stone reef stretching south of the Danish island SejerÝ...
150. Sea Trout Secrets 1-4 - Spin fishing, fly fishing - Niels Vestergaard - video/DVD review - Global FlyFisher
...REAMERS FORUM BLOG ABOUT SITE MAP SEARCH MORE... Search Cancel More about: Coastal fishing Sea trout Sea trout flies Reviews Videos Comment GFF video/... ...subject in English . Now you have access to some of the finest material on coastal sea trout fishing with English narration and sub... ...fly swap, GFF partner ... These other stories related to Coastal Fishing might also interest you: Salty pike Coastal : GFF partner Martin Joergensen h... ... do go into the ocean - as long as it is brackish enough. And the southern coast of Sweden is. Read the story and see the pictures here. Striper antho...