Find it all
Results 31-40, 1910 total, on "coast" (0.09 seconds)
31. Tomaz into a good sea trout on the Danish coast. He just set the hook and started the fight. (picture) - Tomaz on the coast I - Tomaz on the coast I - Global FlyFisher
...tory Martin's story All pictures Tomaz into a good sea trout on the Danish coast. He just set the hook and started the fight. picture - Tomaz on the c... ...z on the coast I - Global FlyFisher Danish Fly Festival 2001... and much more Tomaz on the coast I Tomaz into a good sea trout on the Danish coast. He... ...e this form Tomaz into a good sea trout on the Danish coast. He just set the hook and started the fight. (picture) - Tomaz on the coast I - Tomaz on t... ...y Festival 2001... and much more Tomaz into a good sea trout on the Danish coast. He just set the hook and started the fight. (picture) - Tomaz on the...
32. Meerforelle an der K?ste I II - Beutetiere, Fressverhalten und Fliegenimitationen - K?stenfliegen: 250 Muster, Bindenanleitungen & Materialen (Prey animals, feeding behavior and imitations - Coastal flies, 250 patterns, tying instructions & materials) - Thomas Vinge - book review - Global FlyFisher
...- Coastal flies, 250 patterns, tying instructions & materials Author: Thomas Vinge More books and videos All books and videos Author Thomas Vinge Titl... ...Danish seatrout flies, and probably the most thorough books you can get on coastal seatrout flies at all. They were first published in Danish in 19... ... and no Kern Lund shrimps , but all the classical Danish coastal flies are here plus a large selection of flies that you will find few other places. T... ...he impressions that he got during the dark hours of a night on the Swedish coast. June 21st 200...
33. Sea trout on a fly rod - Danish inshore fishing - - Global FlyFisher
... First published before January 1st 2001 More about: Coastal fishing Denmark Sea trout Sea trout on a fly rod Danish inshore fishing By Martin Joergen... ...out in salt water on the coasts of the Baltic Sea is understanding some important aspects of the trout's behavior in respect to the seasonal changes. ... ...includes the coasts of Denmark, Germany and part of Sweden. It alsom covers Poland, the Eastern Baltic countries and Finland although sea trout fishin... ...se of certain physiological circumstances, the fish can't stay on the open coasts when the water gets too cold, but will have to find either warmer wa...
34. Fly Rodding the Coast by Ed Mitchell - Global FlyFisher
... First published October 22nd 2003 More about: Saltwater Striped bass Coastal fishing GFF book review Fly Rodding the Coast Author: Ed Mitchell More b... ...itchell Title Fly Rodding the Coast Publisher Stackpole Books, 2002 ISBN 0-8117-2617-7 Pages 336 Price USD19.95 GFF rating: 4 Above average The B/W ph... ...Reviewed by Martin Joergensen No doubt that Ed Mitchell is an authority on coastal fishing. Judging from his book titles alone makes him one of the to... ...p experts on the subject. His 2002 title “Fly Rodding the Coast” is a large volume on the art of fishing from the shoreline. It covers close to all as...
35. Fishing for pike in the ocean - Global FlyFisher
... First published May 2nd 2002 More about: Coastal fishing Pike Saltwater Fishing for pike in the ocean By Martin Joergensen Did you know that? Yes, pi... ...ish enough. And the southern coast of Sweden is. Pike caught Martin Joergensen Stony waters Martin Joergensen I am used to fishing the coast. It is my... ...at home wading the shallow coastal waters of my home island. Even though I was wading a coast very close to my home, I still felt a little different t... ...ed for a while. Kasper Martin Joergensen Room enough Martin Joergensen The coastal pike These coastal pike are roaming the lightly salted water ...
36. Anchor Island - Last spring frontside fly took a trip down to the west coast of Sweden to flyfish for seatrout. Since we know nothing about this kind of fishing we hooked up with Albin "Knall" LÃ¶fqvist. He's a laid back seatrout sniper born and raised on an island outside of Gothenburg. Thank's Knall for showing us the ropes! Here's an edit from Anchor Island featuring Knall. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Anchor Island - Last spring frontside fly took a trip down to the west coast of Sweden to flyfish for seatrout. Since we know nothing about this kind... ...F Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Sea trout | Comment ... ...ated Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About Anchor Island More on coastal fishing The Visitors - Day 2 A gallery for the emailers: Two days. ... ...true treasure trove Last spring frontside fly took a trip down to the west coast of Sweden to flyfish for seatrout. Since we know nothing about this k...
37. Hitlist - The most popular and best wallpapers on Global FlyFisher - Global FlyFisher
...ish coast. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2003 File name: water 21 17 Jean Guy Côte's Branchu. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2005 File name: branchu 22 17 Wade f... ... 14 A nice October sunset over the Danish coast. Martin Joergensen photo 2004 File name: froglane 35 13 Indian Summer. Fly tied by Steve Violette. Pho... ...45 11 Late afternoon in almost perfect weather on an almost perfect Danish coast. Photo: Henning Eskol © 1998 File name: evening 46 11... ... name: cliff 49 11 High sky and calm water - a beautiful stretch of Danish coast. Photo: Martin Joergensen 2003 File name: f...
38. Streamers From a Left Coast Tyer - Original streamers - Global FlyFisher
... Streamers From a Left Coast Tyer - Original streamers - Global FlyFisher First published June 6th 2012 - A week or two ago Home Home Pipeline Themes ... ...Streamers Patterns Streamer guests Streamers Comment Streamers From a Left Coast Tyer Published Jun ... ...6th 2012 Original streamers By Mike Boyer Growing up on the West Coast, I learned about East Coast fly patterns and tyers mostly from books, and the o... ...e_marketplace.html In the 1980's, my tying interest had progressed to West Coast Steelhead flies and their history. Many of the Steelhead patterns ...
39. Saltwater Flies - of the Southeast & Gulf Coasts - Angelo Peluso - book review - Global FlyFisher
... Saltwater Flies - of the Southeast & Gulf Coasts - Angelo Peluso - book review - Global FlyFisher <!-- --> The Global FlyFisher - The Largest and Bes... ... Reviews | Comment GFF book review Saltwater Flies of the Southeast & Gulf Coasts A nice book with a wealth of very different saltwater fly patterns f... ...or the coast Masked : I often wonder what US fishers do if they stumble on a really big fish that they want to net. I'm aware that many fishers land m... ...ents and suggestions are welcome Saltwater Flies - of the Southeast & Gulf Coasts - Angelo Peluso - book...
40. Flyfishing with a float - It's possible to fish a fly without a flyrod. You just need a bobber, a bubble, a float, a bombarda, a sbirolino, a buldo or whatever you want to call it... and a spinning rod. - Global FlyFisher
... Coastal fishing Equipment Fish Better Comment Flyfishing with a float Published August 28th 2011 It's possible to fish a fly without a flyrod. You ju... ...o so without having to learn to cast with a flyrod – or even buy one. Many coastal fly ... ...e method is generally considered the most efficient method for fishing for coastal sea trout.... ...d for coastal fishing as it's performed here in the Baltic, it's a very useful fishing method – flyfishing or not. I use the bubble float from time to...