Find it all
Results 61-70, 610 total, on "coastal" (0.67 seconds)
61. Solo Weekend 27-2-2014 - Back south this weekend. Conditions were excellent with clear water and light swell. Lots of bait fish on the flats, but few predators. Chased a few permit and bream. The permit were rude and every bream came unpinned at the very end which made for an easy release. Kilometers of beach, stars, stars, stars and the solitude made up for the lack of fish. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...F Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Saltwater | Comment ... ... views By date A-Z Originators Search About Solo Weekend 27-2-2014 More on coastal fishing A Perfect Book Stripers: For the first time ever we pa... ...ing: None Average: 5.5 2 votes More videos by Ray Montoya More videos with coastal fishing saltwater Videos from that day Sum...
62. SIFF13: Islands - SIFF13:Islands is the fifth edition in a series of independent projects to capture a year spent fly fishing surf and inshore waters . "SIFF" is simply short for Surf & Inshore Fly Fishing. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ed Most views By date A-Z Originators Search About SIFF13: Islands More on coastal fishing Two for one Listen up: The follow u... ...wesome Give it 6/6 Your rating: None Average: 4.2 6 votes More videos with coastal fishing Videos f...
63. Fly Rodding the Coast by Ed Mitchell - Global FlyFisher
... First published October 22nd 2003 More about: Saltwater Striped bass Coastal fishing GFF book review Fly Rodding the Coast Author: Ed Mitchell More b... ...Reviewed by Martin Joergensen No doubt that Ed Mitchell is an authority on coastal fishing. Judging from his book titles alone makes him one of the to... ...n in this book. On the contrary! Mitchell covers about every aspect of the coastal fishing worth mentioning from reading the water over baitfish and f...
64. Dicentrarchus labrax - The European sea bass is a worthy target for fly-fishers, and in spite of being a lot less common than its American kin the striped bass, it's quite common along the North Sea and Atlantic coasts in Europe. - Global FlyFisher
...rds Bass Coastal Fishing Float Tube Kayak Saltwater Fish Better Global Touch More about: Bass | Coastal Fishing | Float Tube | Kayak | Saltwater | Fis... ...from shore under those conditions. + + + + + + Harbor fishing Brian Elward Coastal fishermen will always be divided...
65. The Magnus - A standard pattern for the Danish coast - Global FlyFisher
... First published November 30th 1996 More about: Coastal fishing Denmark Saltwater Sea trout The Magnus A standard pattern for the Danish coast An oldi... ...nsists entirely of c... This other story related to coastal fishing might also interest you: Surf zone fishing Updated : We at GFF wish that more peop... ...been reprinted Go to the story Click to see other stories with the keyword coastal fishing Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Com...
66. Fly Fishing for Grey Mullet - Fly fishing for Grey Mullet, Sweden. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...FF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Mullet | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest rated Most view... ...Fishing for Grey Mullet More on coastal fishing The Charlie Fly Chocolate: The Charlie Fly was inspired by the underfur from the originator's Chocolat... ...wesome Give it 6/6 Your rating: None Average: 4.2 6 votes More videos with coastal fishing mullet Videos from the same day Finding Solace Fly fishing ...
67. Sea trout season autumn 2013 - Great start to the sea trout season 2013. Many good and also bright fish over 50 cm are already near the shore. The fish were caught on a 5 weight. An 85 cm sea trout was also taken on a 5 weight. All fish were released. Thanks for the soundtrack: www.hartwigmedia.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...F Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Sea trout | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Hi... ...date A-Z Originators Search About Sea trout season autumn 2013 More on coastal fishing GFF Summit 2007 Heads up: So there will be a GFF Summit this ye...
68. Fill-the-box - I have severely neglected my day-to-day flybox for more than a year. It's time to make up for that neglect. - Global FlyFisher
... First published December 14th 2005 More about: Coastal fishing Fly tying Sea trout flies Fish Better Patterns Fill-the-box I have severely neglected ... ...ell the story, slowly grow and finally be a large epos on filling a Danish coastal flybox. The first batch I have already started the pro... ...sen Grey Frede This is Danish coastal classic, which no flybox on a Baltic coast should be without. I am sure this fly would catch bonefish too, and b...
69. John Waldman (editor) - Stripers, An Angler's Anthology - Book review - Global FlyFisher
... First published October 10th 2002 More about: Coastal fishing Saltwater Striped bass John Waldman editor Stripers, An Angler's Anthology Reviewed by ... ...mall flies If you want success with picky s... This other story related to coastal fishing mig... ...d and Iceland. Go to the story Click to see other stories with the keyword coastal fishing Want to comment this page? Fill out the form below. Comment...
70. Patterns - All the great fly patterns - The best dry flies, wet flies, nymphs, streamers - Material lists and tying instructions - Global FlyFisher
...e of years ago The White is a stable pattern in originator Rasmus Hansen's coastal sea trout flybox, He uses it as a provocation read: attractor or as... ...y Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. Big Hole Demon Published: 2009-01-20 A couple of years ago A classical pattern originated back in the six... ...an 10 years ago Dalby is a place in Western Sealand often fished by Danish coastal fisher and photographer Mark Vagn Hansen. For one of his trips here...