Find it all
Results 91-100, 447 total, on "coastal" (0.31 seconds)
91. Soft Hackle Pheasant Tail - The Soft Hackle Pheasant Tail is my favorite fly! It can be fished on tailwater and freestone rivers. The Soft Hackle Pheasant Tail imitates a variety of insects. Most people would say that it is a Mayfly Nymph, but it also imitates a small stonefly as well. The Soft Hackle Pheasant Tail is primarily a late spring and summer fly. This is when the mayflies are most active. It can be fished in a smaller size year around, even in the winter. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ng much of the coastal water, many lakes and even streams. But Martin usually don't long for spring. Don't worry: It comes no matter what! March 5th 2...
92. Knot-less attachment - No tying, but a how-to on connecting backing and fly line without knots :) - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...h coastal seatrout. March 5th 2012 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muhlbach Portions of th...
93. Bastard Crab - I call this fly the Bastard Crab because it is my bastardization of a great pattern I picked up from Greg Vincent, who runs H2O Bonefishing on Grand Bahama Island. Greg is a fantastic fly tyer, and ties some productive and great looking flies. I used one of his crab patterns on a trip there in June 2008, and came home and tied my version from memory, with a little bit of a pesonal twist - not as nice a fly as Greg's, but the bastardized version is also very effective. I've caught bonefish, redfish, and tripletail on this pattern so far. I've also seen this type of pattern showing up in numerous other spots, suggesting it is widely effective. This pattern is a variation of the famous Del Brown Merkin crab pattern. I use Puglisi fibers for the body instead of yarn. There is no hackle for claws, only marabou, and the numerous (6 legs for size 2, 5 for size 4) legs are tied in on the hook side of the shank to that they stand up from the fly rather than splay out. The fly does not have to be stripped, the legs and marabou provide plenty of action to a falling or resting fly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...973 in Denmark it has become a goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Small Fry: The Lure of the L...
94. Cuba Week 1 - A quick clip masher about my first week in Cuba - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ds, which will take place in Denmark mid-September. We will mainly aim for coastal fishing, but there will also be stream and lake optoins. June 25th ...
95. Humpy (generic) - Hook: Tiemco 102Y #15, Thread: Benecchi 12/0, olive, Tail: Moose body hair, Shellback/wing: Deer hair, Abdomen: Tying thread, Hackle: Grizzly, dyed dark dun - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...orite time for coastal fishing has always been in the autumn. Only a few things will in his opinion beat a nice September or October day on the coast....
96. Purple & Black Bluegill Jig - Deep water bluegill flies require a little help to get them in the strike zone. Try this 1/32 ounce damselfly. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2008 The White The White is a stable pattern in originator Rasmus Hansen's coastal sea trout fly...
97. Magic Waters Patagonia - Sight Fishing in Magic Waters Patagonia Chile. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...2010 The White The White is a stable pattern in originator Rasmus Hansen's coastal sea trout flybox, He uses it as a provocation read: attractor or as...
98. Fishing with friends - Travis Swartz spends a lot of time on the water alone, but this past weekend he spent a couple days on the Big Wood River in Ketchum, Idaho fishing with his friends Reese, John and Zach. - Global FlyFisher
...We're in the beginning of March, and still the ice is covering much of the coastal water, many lakes and even streams. But Martin usually don't long f...
99. Forget-Me-Knot Midge - Tying the Forget Me Knot Midge, a neat little midge pupa made from colored nylon. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Published by the Global FlyFisher Copyright 1994 - 2012, Joergensen/Petti/Schweitzer/Skehan/Muh...
100. The Ronker - Rubber legs and a zonker... in orange. A fly for deep dwelling trout. It's the Ronker. - Global FlyFisher
...able to lure a bass too, and I wouldn't be afraid of casting this fly to a coastal trout in my home waters. Fished from a boat or a float tube, you si...