Find it all
Results 91-100, 607 total, on "coastal" (0.76 seconds)
91. Matuka Streamer - This Fly Tying Video will walk you through the steps on how to tie a Matuka fly. Tied by John Wolter. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
... Sea Trout Secrets 1-4 The lack of English material on coastal sea trout fishing changed dramatically when Danish film maker Niels Vestergaard release... ...ore now have access to some of the finest material on coastal sea trout fishing, June 2nd 2011 Leaders&Tippets This small article is a selection of qu...
92. Fly Fishing Vermejo Park Ranch - This video is footage I put together from last years Spring trip to Vermejo Park Ranch. The fishing is amazing! I hope you enjoy the video, I look forward to going back there this year to do it all over again! - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...1-4 The lack of English material on coastal sea trout fishing changed dramatically when Danish film maker Niels Vestergaard released his four DVD's on... ... to some of the finest material on coastal sea trout fishing, June 2nd 2011 Miscellanea Emerger The idea of Joe Kissane's Miscellanea Emerger is based...
93. Fluttering Caddis - Meant to be fished skipped or dragged across surface. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...ce the winter has covered most of the coastal water with ice in the Baltic and fishing is near impossible, GFF partner Martin Joergensen has taken a w... ...d-September. We will mainly aim for coastal fishing, but there will also be stream and lake optoins. June 25th 2006 Une Création We crank out some st...
94. Elk Hair Caddis - Elk Hair Caddis Fly Tying Video Instructions and Directions Be sure to "like" this video and subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=InTheRiffle for more In The Riffle Videos!! http://www.intheriffle.com/fishing-videos/fly-tying/elk-hair-caddis/ - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...os by In The Riffle More videos with caddis deer hair Videos from that day Coastal Seatrout fishing A short video of a flyfishi... ...ng trip, to one of the beautiful Danish coastal... Borski Slider Borski Slider Saltwater Fly Tying Video Instructions - Bonefish Redfish http://... He...
95. Bead Head Soft Hackle Bunny Bugger - Here's our variation of the Bunny Bugger fly. One of the deadliest flies for fresh, salt & warm water fishes, hands down. It is a must in your fly box. Beads & lead-free wire gets it down the bottom quick. Enjoy & thanks for your support! Cheers! Fly Materials: Hook: Standard Streamer Hook, Size 6-12 Thread: Red or Color to match fly Tail: Hair from Zonker Strips Abdomen: Hair form Zonker Strips Flash: (Optional) Krystal Flash or Flashabou Rib: Gold or Copper Wire Hackle: Hen Back Hackle, color to match fly Bead: Gold or Copper Like us: facebook.com/troutsiders Follow us: twitter.com/troutsiders Music by DanoSongs.com - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...nuary 5th 2005 Sea Trout Secrets 1-4 The lack of English material on coastal sea trout fishing changed dramatically when Danish film maker Niels Veste... ...nglish. Many more now have access to some of the finest material on coastal sea trout fishing, June 2nd 2011 Vatnsdalsá The Icelandic salmon river Va...
96. LGFF Norway Seatrout Edit - Anton Eriksson hunting for seatrout in Norway in another short LGFF edit from earlier this winter. It's a super short action lacking edit, but it's sure is beautiful over there. - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...F Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Saltwater... ...None Average: 2 1 vote More videos by LeGrille FlyFishing More videos with coastal fishing saltwater sea trout Videos from that day Charlie'...
97. 2500 sea trout! - If you want to lie about your catches, you might as well do it properly. Here's a story about how not to do, and a tool to help you. - Global FlyFisher
...quite productive. If I look at coastal trout only and don't count garfish, which are typically quite numerous, and also exclude pike, perch, ide and o... ... to be precise. That's counting all coastal trout including escaped sea farm fish and even the smallest fish I caught and released. And I fished quite...
98. Blue Bone on fly in Western Australia - Electric-blue crab-munching flats dwellers, perfect for sight casting to while wading the shoreline around Exmouth. Here's a selection of clips from last season, we're using 9wt rods with full floating lines, 20lb tippet. All fish are released. www.exmouthflyfishing.com.au - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...F Books Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Flats | Saltwater | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest ... ...ating: None Average: 4 2 votes More videos by Jono Shales More videos with coastal fishing flats saltwater Videos from that day H...
99. Cold Days on the Coast - A small edit of some cold days on the Danish coast with some nice fish landed - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...s Comments GFF on Facebook Store Advertize Contact Touch More about: Coastal fishing | Sea trout | Comment GFF videos Fly tying Suggest video Highest ... ...wesome Give it 6/6 Your rating: None Average: 4.5 4 votes More videos with coastal fishing sea trout Videos from that day Golden Badger View Golden Ba...
100. Zuddler Conehead Minnow - In this fly tying tutorial, I share a popular streamer, the Zuddler Conehead Minnow, which is a cross between two other extraordinary patterns. This fly, part Zonker and part Muddler Minnow, has lots of characteristics that fish like, including great movement from the rabbit strip and a front profile that resembles many bait fish. I offer a number of variations throughout this tutorial, and encourage you to share any you create. On a related note, this is a video response to a younger member of our fly tying community; I recommend that you check out Jordan Lee's tying of this pattern, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDkS49K6fS8 Featured in this tutorial is the S403 Streamer hook by Allen Fly Fishing. This hook is excellent to tie both this pattern and many others due to its shank being 3xl. You can view this hook at the following link: http://www.allenflyfishing.com/s403-nymph-streamer-3xl/ Thanks for viewing this fly tying tutorial; feel free to leave any comments/questions directly on this YouTube page, or you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org - fly fishing video channel - Global FlyFisher
...973 in Denmark it has become a goto-fly for Many Danish as well as foreign coastal anglers. January 25th 2009 Build a rod, 5 The rod is done and you n... ...We're in the beginning of March, and still the ice is covering much of the coastal water, many lakes and even streams. But Martin usually don't long f...